Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2014, 10:05 PM   #136
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What?
I would venture to guess that Devo is referring to the irony of someone posting, "All the other bullshit is just static. If you don't like it, tune it out.", particularly after having read 131 posts on a subject.

Instead of simply not posting. Or perhaps tuning it out.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:26 PM   #137
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
I would venture to guess that Devo is referring to the irony of someone posting, "All the other bullshit is just static. If you don't like it, tune it out.", particularly after having read 131 posts on a subject.

Instead of simply not posting. Or perhaps tuning it out.
Hey man, I don't mind the static and I don't bitch about it. I don't bitch about the rules. I don't bitch about how someone chooses to run their website. I don't bitch about anything anyone posts. I was just stating my opinion and devo and you chose to bitch about it. How about you both go fuck yourselves. Ok?
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:46 AM   #138
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Hey man, I don't mind the static and I don't bitch about it. I don't bitch about the rules. I don't bitch about how someone chooses to run their website. I don't bitch about anything anyone posts. I was just stating my opinion and devo and you chose to bitch about it. How about you both go fuck yourselves. Ok?
Sounds like you're bitching to me. Maybe it's whining. Either way, we know you're sad that your happy place, indys, is now a dumpster fire. But no need to take it out on the good people of ECCIE.
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:36 AM   #139
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Really I have not labored at delving into the minutae of who is fucking who, for what particular advantage, it starts to become "A game of thrones" without swords, and dragons, and at least with swords, you get a final outcome, instead of continual internet backstabbing that never results in death, but, does bleed you out all the same.

I have kinda just floated, much like I have done with life and the hobby, and sometimes, it just takes time, to start seeing the path that actually has been laid down before you.

I knew obviously, even prior to Indys formation, that it was not going to be ASPD in very many ways, and, I was asked by ASPD and Indys both, to join staff in seperate emails, less than an hour apart, ASPD's beat Indys by minutes, and, I went there as staff.

The question I have, is what would have been different if it went the other way?

As I see it now, it probably would not have ended well, as, I would have had to say what I thought as the site grew larger, and that I see, would never have helped make it better, though, whats most distressing now, is that Mods are no longer "People", you just have "Male and Female Moderators", who, can be anyone, and or, no one.

How dehumanizing to have to face punishment from a faceless ghost, its kind of like the cops in THX-1138, blank faced robots, who tonelessly give you orders, but have no humanity or understanding, just a built in program to hand out life and death.

Nah, how can you explain yourself to someone if you don't know who they are?

Worse, how do you sort the good guys from the assholes, and appeal to the folks you know are fair?

You don't.

I tended to keep my mouth shut, keep off the public pages, and draw what intel I could from the guys room, but, even the guys room was a mini war, already becoming the haves or have nots, pretty much the salt of the earth guys, who pay the bills, and the silver mine guys, who had the expectation that their money could buy them anything they wanted, and what they bought, was always better than what you could buy.

And when I say "the guys who pay the bills" I mean, as of yesterday, there were approximately 21 reviews posted by blues and one yellow, and 8 posted by gree squares, and, no matter what you give the site, the the majority of money going into the pockets of providers, is from non greens, and its the providers who labor for a living, not the site, or at least it shouldn't be the main breadwinner in the equation.

Hence, why after the green purge, I found less reasons to go out and hobby with three green squares to get vouches back.

Not that I have issues with any particular green girl, but, honestly, I don't think I could find three I actually wanted to see.

Its funny, you have high tier green providers, and you have bottom feeding green squares, and both demographics have started to assume they are each worth the same money, when, its quite obvious, you have far better fare on some plates, that looks far more appetizing, but each costs the same.

Don't get me wrong, I have eaten at the Lamont, not caring about the cost of the bill, and at the old White Castle in Oakland, where I literally counted the pennies to get as many sliders @3 per dollar, that I could, and damned if that 33 1/3 cent burger didn't taste good, perhaps as good as the filet migon at the lamont, but, the lamont was 100 bucks per plate, and there was no old rummy beside me.

But damned if I didn't appreciate sitting beside that rummy and eating 4 1/2 sliders at the time.
Welcome Devo

I agree with your posts and most hobbyist have your point of view and to the ones who don't they have a right to feel the way they do or play their role in the game.

The first thing about Indy's is to understand there is a faceless nameless Moderator behind every post or PM you make someone takes the time to look at it all.

Those who cross the lines will be banished but the line moves for some and not others.

Seems like a certain provider is feeling the power of being the green queen.
I can see the green providers getting the cash draw to 300 an hour soon sort of we are green feel the power it will be subtle.

Pm for a meeting or pictures and you are not green maybe you get a reply maybe you don't maybe a green squares get a price break.
Green providers will rule in time they will have the power to vouch you or not maybe she says if you come back the second time I will vouch you then who knows I don't care to play a blue/green game or to see providers I don't want to see there is not much of a downside now to being blue or that is what guys are saying but shit things will change.

I find providers with or without Indy's it can be a useful tool but it should not have a lock on this city as far as pricing in respect to value with providers being able to read reviews and price fixing you now have some providers feeling all of them should get the same rate.
I also like a white castle burger sometimes and other times I would like top shelf also its the art of the deal no not a low baller just have a amount in mind of worth of a provider.She has her own and we meet.

Supply and demand open and honest site not a closed network of ############
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:49 PM   #140
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #141
FRAN
Ambassador

When did this all get so complicated?????
FRAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:19 PM   #142
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAN View Post
When did this all get so complicated?????
2007?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:00 PM   #143
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Devo,

Good to see you posting here, hoping that we see you around here more often. I saw Laserface post within the last 24 hours too! There's another one who's been far too rare around these parts lately.

I find it interesting to hear the perspective of guys like Devo, LF, etc., I learn a lot about the hobby scene in Pittsburgh - and all the things happening under the surface that I wouldn't otherwise understand.

So, IMO, thanks for the interesting background on the local hobby scene. On the other hand, if I decide that I don't give a fuck, I won't bitch, call you a drama queen or anything else. Instead, I will just tune it out and leave the thread to those who are interested in reading about it.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:44 AM   #144
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Back on topic. Is Indys new system that much different than here in terms of cash investment? Prolly more expensive here. You can pay $250 for lifetime PA or $100 yearly. If you don't want to pay for PA, you can do an approved review for 6 weeks of PA. You would have to do 8 a year to have PA thru out the year. But you don't get that all important green square vouch status that most local providers require. Just makes it harder for Eccie only hobbyists to see the local providers. I don't get the uproar from some people at Indys about the pay for play deal. It is what it is.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:49 AM   #145
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It is america and we all get to make choices.
AS a relative outsider looking in I find it odd that the community has allowed one site to control the hobby in the manner in which it seems. The more control, the more "regulations" you have to jump through hoops over and it is all for a false sense of security.
What will be the next hoop, fee or other requirement in order to participate in what they contol.
Like I said, it is America.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:33 AM   #146
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
It is america and we all get to make choices.
AS a relative outsider looking in I find it odd that the community has allowed one site to control the hobby in the manner in which it seems. The more control, the more "regulations" you have to jump through hoops over and it is all for a false sense of security.
What will be the next hoop, fee or other requirement in order to participate in what they contol.
Like I said, it is America.
I'm not sure what our community can do about it. Indys built a better mouse trap for the WPa/Ohio turf. Seems like a majority of local hobbyists and providers still believe in the vouch system. Indys will remain the dominant board for this region. It's America, majority rules.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:24 AM   #147
loneshark
Valued Poster

Quote:
Back on topic. Is Indys new system that much different than here in terms of cash investment? Prolly more expensive here. You can pay $250 for lifetime PA or $100 yearly. If you don't want to pay for PA, you can do an approved review for 6 weeks of PA. You would have to do 8 a year to have PA thru out the year. But you don't get that all important green square vouch status that most local providers require. Just makes it harder for Eccie only hobbyists to see the local providers. I don't get the uproar from some people at Indys about the pay for play deal. It is what it is.
Interesting Statement by you ( But you don't get that all important green square vouch status that most local providers require) If indeed that is the end game then Indy's is guilty of promoting prostitution and has crossed the line or at least tip toeing on it.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #148
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
Interesting Statement by you ( But you don't get that all important green square vouch status that most local providers require) If indeed that is the end game then Indy's is guilty of promoting prostitution and has crossed the line or at least tip toeing on it.
I think LE in Cleveland has charged them already. I don't think the vouch system had anything to do with the charges. Except some LE were green squares.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:02 AM   #149
loneshark
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think you are wrong on Indy's you have to pay one way or another here its your choice
Old 02-07-2014, 09:34 AM   #150
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
I think you are wrong on Indy's you have to pay one way or another here its your choice
You have to pay for green status only. Just as you have to pay one way or another for PA here. It's basically the same for both sites. Only green hobbyists get guys room access on Indys. Many hobbyists have chosen not to pay for green status. I think someone here has said there are only 600 green squares now. Most providers will see blue squares also. If your just starting out as a red square good luck getting any vouches.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women