Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2021, 03:43 PM   #136
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Bambino

Waco Kid

Barleycorn

pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 03:46 PM   #137
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Bambino

Waco Kid

Barleycorn

That’s so funny!!!! You’re a comedic genius for such a young “fella”

BTW, I’m Curly. He was the bomb. Aren’t the Stooges before your time youngster?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 05:49 PM   #138
bambino
Valued Poster

The U.S. Department of Justice reaffirmed last year that firing squads are still utilized by the federal government.

In my opinion, the penalty of death by firing squad is a viable legal execution method for individuals who are guilty of treason or crimes against humanity.

Anyone who conspires with a foreign entity to interfere in a United States election (such as the election of our President) is guilty of the crime of treason. Anyone means anyone.

Anyone who participates in trafficking of children, especially minor children, in order to torture, sexually assault, or kill them is guilty of a crime against humanity. Anyone means anyone.

No person is above the law. No person includes elected officials such as governors and state and federal legislators and officials, members of the propaganda media, businessmen and women, judges, lawyers, Hollywood celebrities, and even neighbors down the street.

America does not tolerate acts of treason or crimes against humanity.

I believe justice is inevitable in America.

Many people are not sleeping well at night these days.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:56 PM   #139
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Many people are not sleeping well at night these days.
Why? Are you planning another insurrection?

What are they saying on parler?

Are you hearing things?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 05:57 PM   #140
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why? Are you planning an attack?
No. Are you?

NCSWIC
Old 05-06-2021, 06:02 PM   #141
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Bambino

Waco Kid

Barleycorn

first of all i'm so glad i took you off ignore because how would i see all your snarky posts?

and second i have way more than two guns. is that frightening to you?

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:08 PM   #142
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
presidential elections aren't won by popular vote. its irrelevant.

electoral votes are what matters. so, you need to win that particular state by a certain number of votes. you just need enough to overturn the results.

the difference is about 100,000+ votes. barley says 43,000. I think its higher than that.
Agreed, the electoral vote is what counts. But what are the chances a candidate is going to lose the popular vote by 4.5 percentage points and still win the electoral college? Here's some historical perspective:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=23

And what are the chances election fraud is going to overturn 74 electoral votes? This wasn't anything like the 2000 election, where it boiled down to 537 votes in Florida. Trump lost by at least 10,000 votes in every state.

The answer to both questions is pretty darn close to "0" chance.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:16 PM   #143
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
heres' the thing with the dominion machines switching votes. they would need to know how many votes were switched in order for the physical ballots to match the dominion totals. this would be the amount added to the ballots. this is where the strange late nite stops and drops come in.
Yes, perhaps there's a way to hijack Dominion voting machines and have them spit out paper ballots in the middle of the night. But then you need people to physically carry them over to the scanner and run them through the machine. And are you going to have to find a bunch of dead people, to tie the fraudulent votes to? You've got to be prepared for whatever system you've got to work in the event of a hand recount or audit of the voter rolls.

I don't see how you could get enough people to cooperate in multiple states to make this happen and not have it get out. I don't see the motivation of the participants in the fraud. Who would be foolish enough to risk jail time to get Joe Biden elected?

Speedracer does a better job rebutting this than I can:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I know several poll watchers. They volunteer their time to perform a civic duty and are honest individuals. When I vote, I enter my choices on the machine which then prints out my ballot which I can review multiple times during the process and then my ballot is placed in another machine which counts the ballot. No one touches my ballot other than me. If I vote by mail, I request a ballot which is mailed to me with a code on it. I fill it out, sign it, and return it and it is then checked by 2 indviduals from each party for signature accuracy. If the 2 individuals disagree, a 3rd person comes in and checks it. If they still believe their is a possible problem they have they can get in contact with me to verify I am who I say I am. As shown in the past in states that allow mail-in voting, the cases of fraud are ridiculously low.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:28 PM   #144
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
He doesn't have to overturn 7 million votes. He only has to overturn 43,000 votes in four states. Which four depends on how you want to run the table. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia all have problems with the way things went down with thousands of non existent or illegitimate votes in Nevada to mal-practice by state officials in Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Georgia. We even have problems with machines changing votes from Trump to Biden in Michigan. Mystery votes in Pennsylvania and Georgia. And in all six states, numbers of mail-in ballots don't jive with votes received or ballots ordered.

Like has been written, more evidence of irregularities than a honest election.
Respectfully Barleycorn, you sound like a strategist trying to work out a way for an after-the-fact Trump victory. Throw out the illegitimate votes and the Democrats might have gotten a higher % of the vote in any of those states, as well as ones like North Carolina that Trump won. If a person doesn't buy into the mystery votes and the problem machines, it's very hard to see how the election could have been stolen.

Now there was an attempt to steal the election. Trump did his best to get Vice-President Pence, Secretary of State Raffensperger, Governor Kemp, and Governor Ducey, and a number of state legislators and judges to change vote tallies or put the election results in the hands of the House of Representatives or the state legislatures. You'd know the mechanics of this better than I do, given your knowledge of history and workings of government. Anyway, most of these Republicans refused to go along with him.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:46 PM   #145
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Stay tuned Tiny. Look, I think you’re a good guy and all. Maybe a little naive and gullible.
I'd say the same about you Bambino. I think it makes sense to use common sense and look for a simple explanation. I don't think you're lacking in the "common sense" department, but you sometimes disregard the simple, obvious explanation.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 08:24 PM   #146
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
If a person doesn't buy into the mystery votes and the problem machines, it's very hard to see how the election could have been stolen.
Millions of mail in ballots, that anyone with a firing synapse knew was going to be a clusterfuck. This is why dems are going apeshit about Arizona, if they’ve got nothing to hide they should welcome every vote being scrutinized. They do not.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 08:26 PM   #147
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why? Are you planning another insurrection?

What are they saying on parler?

Are you hearing things?

if you want to plan an insurrection twittybird and fagbook are your platforms of choice

https://twitter.com/AntifaWatch2

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 08:45 PM   #148
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Millions of mail in ballots, that anyone with a firing synapse knew was going to be a clusterfuck. This is why dems are going apeshit about Arizona, if they’ve got nothing to hide they should welcome every vote being scrutinized. They do not.
I've never voted by mail, so don't know much about how it works. I do believe that voters should have to request absentee or mail in ballots -- ballots shouldn't be sent automatically to every registered voter. And understand COVID may have allowed Democrats to use this to their advantage, by mailing out ballots to everyone, unsolicited. I'm not saying there was fraud, just that there are a lot of young, uninformed Democratic voters who won't go to the polls or request a ballot but who will send back a ballot if it appears in the mail with a stamped envelope.

Anyway, how would you refute Speedracer's argument, which makes a lot of sense to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
If I vote by mail, I request a ballot which is mailed to me with a code on it. I fill it out, sign it, and return it and it is then checked by 2 indviduals from each party for signature accuracy. If the 2 individuals disagree, a 3rd person comes in and checks it. If they still believe their is a possible problem they have they can get in contact with me to verify I am who I say I am. As shown in the past in states that allow mail-in voting, the cases of fraud are ridiculously low.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 10:39 PM   #149
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yes, perhaps there's a way to hijack Dominion voting machines and have them spit out paper ballots in the middle of the night. But then you need people to physically carry them over to the scanner and run them through the machine. And are you going to have to find a bunch of dead people, to tie the fraudulent votes to? You've got to be prepared for whatever system you've got to work in the event of a hand recount or audit of the voter rolls.
this would require election official collusion on this. the atlanta video (ballot boxes being pulled out of a covered table after observers left) showed that this was certainly possible.

Quote:
I don't see how you could get enough people to cooperate in multiple states to make this happen and not have it get out. I don't see the motivation of the participants in the fraud. Who would be foolish enough to risk jail time to get Joe Biden elected?

Speedracer does a better job rebutting this than I can:
money, hate and tribalism can do that. it works when you have a political machine controlling everything in a city or county.

its not hard to get a small group of people to be in on it if you pay them well.

this of course requires a network to make sure all bases are covered and none of their people go to jail, just the stupid ones.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 10:58 PM   #150
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
money, hate and tribalism can do that. it works when you have a political machine controlling everything in a city or county.

its not hard to get a small group of people to be in on it if you pay them well.

this of course requires a network to make sure all bases are covered and none of their people go to jail, just the stupid ones.
OK, that argument makes more sense than most. My question, sincerely, can you point to any modern day political machines that you think are getting away with this? Yeah, Daley, LBJ, the Long dynasty used to do this, but they're long gone.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women