Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #136
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not judging THEM love, I am stating the reasons why I am here, and it's not to be a mistress or for some long term arrangement. Most of my clients ARE married and we keep things in perspective. I don't call them out of the blue, and they only call me when they get the urge...simple. I want NSA, hello, goodbye, and how have you been. I don't get into the SD type bs....too independent for that. I like the fact that I am paid to LEAVE lol. This business, is totally seperate from my real life, and that's how I like to keep it.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #137
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I am enjoying this conversation. London, I am intrigued.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:34 AM   #138
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am not judging THEM love, I am stating the reasons why I am here, and it's not to be a mistress or for some long term arrangement. Most of my clients ARE married and we keep things in perspective. I don't call them out of the blue, and they only call me when they get the urge...simple. I want NSA, hello, goodbye, and how have you been. I don't get into the SD type bs....too independent for that. I like the fact that I am paid to LEAVE lol. This business, is totally seperate from my real life, and that's how I like to keep it.
Oh trust me I get that world, lived it for many years. For many gentlemen and women that's the right choice - there is no right and wrong, only preference. Much in the same way there seems to be a lot of righteous judgments between women of different rates, there also seem to be a lot of judgments between women that choose this as a business and women who choose this as a lifestyle.

For example "SD type bs", "Too independent" have implications that somehow someone that made a different choice is "less than". This may not be your intention, but it does come across as mean spirited.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:55 AM   #139
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lauren, you don't know me or my humor so I am gonna just agree to disagree. For ME it is BS, because I don't find it appealing. If you say you find hourly dates too much bs for you to deal with guess what...I am not going to go off on some tirade screaming offense lol. It does not offend me that someone else finds my methods no good for them...it's not a reflection of me as a person.

And for the record, an SD type relationship where I am only dependent on ONE person does in fact limit my ability to be independent...it's too much like a marriage IMO. I am at no one's beck and call unless I have the time that day, week, or month. I have a child that comes before any business or pleasure endeavour..guess you missed that. YOU perceived my comments as bias, when they are merely only what work for me. "Less than" is a stretch from "Not interested."

I am sorry if what I find appealing does not work for you...that's fine but it is only my opinion, and my reasons for being here. No one said you have to agree, and you will see I don't go around putting others down for what they do or don't do. I couldn't care less lol. I don't act as if some ficticious label makes me somehow superior from those who simply keep it real.

I have no delusions about what I do for a living, and I don't need pretense to make myself feel better. If my saying that I don't want to do this forever rubs you the wrong way, then I don't know what to tell you. That is just something you are going to have to work out on your own, as it was not about you...it's about ME! I can't speak for anyone else here, nor do I really care what they choose to do, but I won't pretend to be something or someone I am not...thanks.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:16 AM   #140
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Thanks for this! I love that she keeps it real unlike alot of ladies I have encountered on this board!.
I am sure that London is being very honest, and she has nothing but my respect for that,but just because a woman takes a different approach to this business does not mean that she is being any less honest when she posts about her experiences on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
However from what I've noticed, The $300/$1000 girls are much more cleaner, can carry a conversation, they're/their pictures are beautiful, they don't indulge in drugs and seem much more approachable.

I guess this just goes to show how much our experience can differ in this life. I have actually had the chance to meet some incredible women who do charge less than 300 for the hour.Our rates can vary so much depending on where we live, our individual needs, and probably most important where we are at in our lives financially. Rates are such a personal choice, and to judge someone for a rate that you consider to be too low is just as bad as the people who come on here, and put many of the women down for having rates that they consider too high.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #141
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Agree with all points Becky, but you know as well as I do so many people here are in fact full of 388t lol. It's so obvious it's funny. To be clear, when I say "here" I mean the business as a whole, not one particular area.

I will also agree that I have been exposed to drug use at every rate as a whole, so rates are not always an indicator. My parents made that mistake with thinking private school would be a cleaner environment...yea right! Kids with rich parents can get the good stuff lol.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #142
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I guess I'm old school. I've never considered girls that charge a lot by the hour to be an HDH. High priced but not HDH. You are right a lot of it has to do with the attitude. Another quality about an HDH is that they are able to blend in with the surroundings.
Agreed, there is a difference between HDH and simply expensive. There's nothing wrong with either, of course -- there's a niche for everyone. But the mere fact that a lady charges a lot doesn't automatically make her suitable for a more in-depth LTR-type thing.

Of course, the HDH niche being attitudinal, it doesn't have a strict price component. I personally think the terminology of "HDH" would be better served by describing someone as, say, a courtesan or some other term independent of price point.

The problem is that such terms are often appropriated for marketing purposes and used indiscriminately until they lose their meaning.

(*shrug*)
Old 12-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #143
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
The problem is that such terms are often appropriated for marketing purposes and used indiscriminately until they lose their meaning.

(*shrug*)
Word!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #144
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Charles I'm sorry if I don't "get off" on the fact that I am with random women's husbands, but that's just me lol.
You completely misunderstood my comment...but I expected that.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #145
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Charles,

Seems like we all misunderstood; clarify?
Old 12-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #146
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

He gets off on playing with me....whatever. Sympathy is the last thing I need...I know exactly where I am going and what I am doing lol.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:38 AM   #147
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Charles,

Seems like we all misunderstood; clarify?
+1000 .....
Old 12-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #148
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I am sure that London is being very honest, and she has nothing but my respect for that,but just because a woman takes a different approach to this business does not mean that she is being any less honest when she posts about her experiences on here.
Quote:
I guess this just goes to show how much our experience can differ in this life. I have actually had the chance to meet some incredible women who do charge less than 300 for the hour.Our rates can vary so much depending on where we live, our individual needs, and probably most important where we are at in our lives financially. Rates are such a personal choice, and to judge someone for a rate that you consider to be too low is just as bad as the people who come on here, and put many of the women down for having rates that they consider too high.
Ok.

Quote:
I guess this just goes to show how much our experience can differ in this life
Of course.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #149
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
Agreed, there is a difference between HDH and simply expensive.

(*shrug*)
Agreed! Amanda brooks wrote a wonderful entry about this on her blog. It was an interesting read for sure.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #150
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And I am the expensive one lmao! Well to certain areas anyway.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women