Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2017, 05:43 AM   #136
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Man, you are wasting your time. People like this will never change.
Aroundagain is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:36 AM   #137
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Who is the dumb ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You are such a dumb ass.
So...
-Kneeling in silence during flag ceremonies is bad.
-Sitting and making jokes during flag ceremonies is okay.

Trump rips the NFL for disrespecting the flag. Then he jokes about a military flag ceremony.
“What a nice sound that is. Are they playing that for you or for me?” Trump said before turning to the audience. “They’re playing that in honor of his ratings,” he added, referencing the popularity of Hannity’s news program."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

Trump is a hypocritical douche.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:50 AM   #138
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Nothing is disrespectful to a liberal. Kneeling during the anthem, turning your back to the flag, burning the flag, pissing on the flag, shitting on the flag, wiping their dirty shitty ass with the flag. I've seen all of this. It's the same group that thinks late term abortion is okay too. Burning and looting is okay as well. These things to middle America seem extreme, disrespectful and flat out wrong. Then we (normal human beings) are called racists, old fashioned, etc... weird.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:56 AM   #139
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Nothing is disrespectful to a liberal. Kneeling during the anthem, turning your back to the flag, burning the flag, pissing on the flag, shitting on the flag, wiping their dirty shitty ass with the flag. I've seen all of this. It's the same group that thinks late term abortion is okay too. Burning and looting is okay as well. These things to middle America seem extreme, disrespectful and flat out wrong. Then we (normal human beings) are called racists, old fashioned, etc... weird.
And, that is why they haven't won any special elections this year and will continue to lose.

So, keep it up. I love it!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:32 AM   #140
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

After reading this forum:

Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and friends to post my bail when I finally snap.

Enjoy your day, whichever side of the issue you are on.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:26 PM   #141
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Fuckin' A!!!!!

How to impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flyntt is offering $10 million to anyone with suitable info.
http://www.newsweek.com/larry-flynt-...-reward-685082

There is no American, that has done as much to develop the 1st Amendment as he has.
Like him or not he is a man of the Constitution and civil rights for individuals and companies.
Old 10-14-2017, 07:23 PM   #142
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol - that's good! It reminds me of a saying - " I love all people- I really do.....except this one motherfucker....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
After reading this forum:

Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and friends to post my bail when I finally snap.

Enjoy your day, whichever side of the issue you are on.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:59 AM   #143
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
How to impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flyntt is offering $10 million to anyone with suitable info.
http://www.newsweek.com/larry-flynt-...-reward-685082

There is no American, that has done as much to develop the 1st Amendment as he has.
Like him or not he is a man of the Constitution and civil rights for individuals and companies.
Given up on Mueller, eh?

Flyntt's probably more qualified anyway.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:00 AM   #144
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
And, that is why they haven't won any special elections this year and will continue to lose.

So, keep it up. I love it!
Actually the candidate backed by Trump lost in the Alabama primary. And of course, Trump blamed others for telling him to back the losing candidate.

BTW, since what I really care about are Trump's accomplishments, or lack thereof, while in office for closing in on 9 months, what do you and others feel about his latest EO on Obamacare? Everything I've read on the EO says it is a disaster and will raise premiums for those obtaining their health insurance on the open market by up to 20%. It will cause millions to lose their insurance since they won't be able to afford it without medicare supplements. If you are older and have to purchase your health insurance on the open market, your rates will soar. If you are younger and NEED health insurance, your rates will soar. Trump, rather than trying to fix Obamacare, is doing everything he can to destroy it, and does not seem to care about the negative impacts of his actions.

And let's talk tax reform. Lowering the top tax bracket to 35%. Who does that help? The rich. Doing away with the inheritance tax. Who does that help? The rich. The plan is estimated to add $7 trillion to the debt over the next 10 years. The original plan proposed by Trump when he was running for POTUS, vague as it was (and still is) gave me a tax break of about $1500 a year. Estimates now are that I may pay MORE taxes. I won't know for sure until a tax plan is passed, if one ever is, and I sit down to do my taxes. Every estimate I have seen on the subject says that the rich make out very well and the middle class, those making $200,000 a year and less, get screwed.

I'm very interested in hearing other people's opinion on these and other IMPORTANT political topics.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:10 AM   #145
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I'm very interested in hearing other people's opinion on these and other IMPORTANT political topics.
Maybe you should start another thread then. It's off topic here. This one is devoted to everyone but millsy is a racist.

Call it "Nothing but dimretard bullshit talking points."
Old 10-15-2017, 07:36 AM   #146
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Maybe you should start another thread then. It's off topic here. This one is devoted to everyone but millsy is a racist.

Dude you're telling on yourself. Why are you so stuck on being called a racist? You had to bring it up again. Just like when you brought up your friends calling you one when no one knew that or asked that. I've never called Austin Ellen a racist. You're spreading Fake News. Go show me 2 other people on this thread I've called a racist... You can't. You're a racist. Stop trying to bring others in that boat with you.

Funny, telling someone to go start another thread because it's off topic when he was responding to something to you talking about special elections. Racist moron.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:56 AM   #147
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Okay. On subject. How has Trump's statements affected the NFL? Attendance at games steady. Sunday, Monday and Thursday night games ranked 3, 4, and 5 in most watched shows on TV last week. No advertisers have cancelled. I would say it has been business as usual.

"dimretard talking points".. I'm trying to keep it real and talk about how Trump has done while in office, not make it into a personality war. How about telling us how you think Trump has improved life for everyone in this country.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:07 AM   #148
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Nope.

Quote:
Given up on Mueller, eh?

Flyntt's probably more qualified anyway.
Mueller's team interviewed Priebus on Friday.
“Mr. Priebus was voluntarily interviewed by Special Counsel Mueller’s team today. He was happy to answer all of their questions," Burck said.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...-friday-243765

I bet he was!
In an investigation, you're either a subject, a witness, or a target. Nobody stays a subject for long.
Sounds like somebody is a witness.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:12 AM   #149
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Please be specific.

Quote:
The level of class at Trump properties just increased exponentially.
Other than the NHL teams that cancelled,the other pro teams are predominately black athletes.
Care to explain your statement?
Old 10-15-2017, 09:42 AM   #150
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Racist moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Okay. On subject. How has Trump's statements affected the NFL? Attendance at games steady. Sunday, Monday and Thursday night games ranked 3, 4, and 5 in most watched shows on TV last week. No advertisers have cancelled. I would say it has been business as usual.

"dimretard talking points".. I'm trying to keep it real and talk about how Trump has done while in office, not make it into a personality war. How about telling us how you think Trump has improved life for everyone in this country.
Quote:
Mueller's team interviewed Priebus on Friday.
“Mr. Priebus was voluntarily interviewed by Special Counsel Mueller’s team today. He was happy to answer all of their questions," Burck said.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...-friday-243765

I bet he was!
In an investigation, you're either a subject, a witness, or a target. Nobody stays a subject for long.
Sounds like somebody is a witness.
John Kelly probably said it best...

Develop better sources.

Quote:
Other than the NHL teams that cancelled,the other pro teams are predominately black athletes.
Care to explain your statement?
Has nothing to do with black athletes. That's on you. It has to do with a certain mindset.

Like yours.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women