Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2011, 08:18 AM   #136
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Never said I am owed anything.............I think making public the ECCIE rule that was violated would be a good thing for the ECCIE community. Especially if the reason involves a violation which was done in a public post !

Otherwise how are we to know what the boundaries are?

But if the violation was BCD, say in a PM exchange, then that should stay private and all the mods need to do is say it invovles a private matter - end of story !

Asking a question iisn't being nieve about the rules of engagement. It simply means I think changes can be made for the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And you think BigTex is taking himself to serious?

Getting banned is a private matter, always has been.

Why do you think you are owed an explaination?

This isn't a government sponsered forum, nobody owe's you anything, get over yourself.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #137
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I think making public the ECCIE rule that was violated would be a good thing for the ECCIE community. Especially if the reason involves a violation which was done in a public post !

But if the violation was BCD, say in a PM exchange, then that should stay private and all the mods need to do is say it invovles a private matter - end of story !

Asking a question iisn't being nieve about the rules of engagement. It simply means I think changes can be made for the better.
My unsolicited advice: Click on the Whirly wants to be a Mod button!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #138
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Seriously , you are sounding like some gay ass lover of Marshalls'

Quote:
Never said I am owed anything.............I think making public the ECCIE rule that was violated would be a good thing for the ECCIE community. Especially if the reason involves a violation which was done in a public post !

One would assume you are smart enough to know the rules. Who gives a fuc which rule he broke? He broke a rule....probably more than once. If you aren't smart enough to figure out how not to break the rules then you too should/will get banned.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #139
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardGozenya View Post
2 pages of blah,blah,blah mean nothing.....
most,who disagree with Obama,do not hate him.....
Disagreement about policy,with a naive petulant punk,
is not being hateful

As for HATE,there is enough of that flowing from the left,
mostly directed at conservative women.....
Leftists are some fuckin' heroes

If you lived through Jimma Carter (and his fucking sweater),
you would not be comparing Reagan/Obama,
YOU WOULD BE COMPARING CARTER/OBAMA
When asked about Jimma's presidential capabilities,
(because Billy Carter seemed to be more intelligent)
Jimma's mother said she pushed Jimma's political career,
because she didn't think he was smart enough to run
the family gas station

Maybe,that is why "King" Barry chose politics,too.
Sittin' around spouting leftist bullshit,
has to be easier than actually working
and producing something---
It does not matter what a leftist says...
just raise the unproductive,non-tax paying rabble.
If someone with intelligence disagrees,
just shout "racist" in a loud indignant manner

BARRY'S ECONOMIC POLICY

Give me a liquor store with vegetables.

Raise taxes.

Close obscene tax credits/loopholes... but don't talk about
the most obscene of all..."THE EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT",
taken by all of Barry's non-producing buddies

Unemployment benefits forever

REAGAN "that shining city on the hill"

OBAMA "that shining sucker,to whom we send the bill"

Of course,all of this political bullshit would be unnecessary,
if the "special 50 %" would get off their COLLECTIVE (as in commie) asses,
and start participating in citizenship,instead of just voting for GUMMENT CHEESE
Just ignore the fact that the tax laws that don't tax half of the workers were created by the repubs. It doesn't mean 50% don't work. It means those tax reductions and new structure took a chunk of the tax paying workers that were paying and turned them into non-payers. Not because they're slackers but because they don't owe any. Check the number of people that were paying 5 years ago that aren't now.
It's the tax laws. Duh.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #140
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Just ignore the fact that the tax laws that don't tax half of the workers were created by the repubs. It doesn't mean 50% don't work. It means those tax reductions and new structure took a chunk of the tax paying workers that were paying and turned them into non-payers. Not because they're slackers but because they don't owe any. Check the number of people that were paying 5 years ago that aren't now.
It's the tax laws. Duh.
That is where the GOP is fuc'd to high heaven. They do not want taxes raised on the rich, they want them raised on the poor!

Makes no fuc'n sense to me...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #141
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Re: Whirlaway's previous contention that Texas was creating quality jobs instead of McJobs:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_917460.html

Some very interesting statistics in this article.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #142
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I strongly suspect the Mod Staff considers it to be none of our business. Otherwise, they would have made it public!

Even in the "Wild West," there were certain, basic rules that were monitored by those in charge! Have you ever heard of Marshall (no pun intended) Dillon?

It never pays to repeatedly cross over the line. Having been involved for many, many years on the P and Eccie, my unsolicited advice is to just accept it, learn from it and move on!
Correct Sir, all of the above.

Quote:
I still would like to know if it was something Marshall said in a public post; or somthing that happened otherwise ! The mods can let us know which. And to ask the question isn't anything to be afraid of dude ! You act like we aren't even suppose to inquire - your a dunce if that is your thinking !
You may inquire all you like but that info is a private matter and will not be disclosed. If the situation were reversed I doubt you would be happy with me disclosing the circumstances of your ban. Plus its a board rule that staff will not discuss these matters.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:03 AM   #143
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
your a dunce if that is your thinking !
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Getting banned is a private matter, always has been.

Why do you think you are owed an explaination?

This isn't a government sponsered forum, nobody owe's you anything, get over yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You may inquire all you like but that info is a private matter and will not be disclosed. If the situation were reversed I doubt you would be happy with me disclosing the circumstances of your ban. Plus its a board rule that staff will not discuss these matters.

The temp outside is hot as hell here in Dunceville. Would anyone care to join me for a cold one?

I'll buy the first round!!!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:02 AM   #144
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am curous what ECCIE rule did Marshall violate to get banned? I thought the rules of engagmenet in the Sandbox - particularly political threads - was pretty much the wild west !
I'm confident he's still around.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:09 AM   #145
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I'm confident he's still around.
Hopefully, much less abrasive!
Old 08-05-2011, 07:27 AM   #146
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

To answer the original question:

Because these clowns are not serious about meaningful debate and come up short on respecting differing views because their end game is to raise as much hell as possible in order to create general confusion and disgust, thereby "winning" since they have bullied veryone into a state of either disgust or frustration and have the floor since they're (not there or their) the only ones left on it.

Very Third Reich, bear in mind that nobody took them seriously either and Hitler never won an election prior to being appointed Chancellor.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #147
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Here is the cold hard facts
1. If a person or company is in too much debt, either go bankrupt or cut spending.
2. Welfare was not meant to be a career, limit it to two years, ANYBODY can get a job in that amount of time IE McDonald's, digging ditches or what ever and if one don't pay enough get two jobs. When I was young I had one full time job, a part time job at nights and a job for Sat, and Sun that went on for three years and it did not kill me.
3. Stop giving other countries billions of dollars we need to help ourselves first and if any other country fucks with us then send in the soldiers.
4. Outlaw the lobbyist they pay the house and senators under the table for favors and the American people pay for it.
5. Cut the tax loopholes for corporate America every body pays up no offshore bullshit or letting American corp show there profits overseas so they don't have to pay taxes.
6. Tell the middle east if they want to sell us oil for $90.00 a barrel because we need it then sell them the goods they need at a inflated price like corn no more $6.00 a bushel but now $50.00 a bushel.
7. All countries that sell goods in America pay small tariffs to ship here but we have to pay large tariffs to ship our goods to they county lets make that fair before long America will be working and producing again.
8. If you come to America stick to our rules, and beliefs or stay in your county, no special treatment and STOP forcing you beliefs down our throats.
9. If you DON'T respect our Flag, National anthem and what this county was founded on DON'T be President.
10. If you elected to any office it should be against the law to hire your crooked buddies, or family to run this county in the ground.
11. To many people are trying to set the rules and change America
If you don't believe in God that's fine but Don't stop people from praying at sporting events our school events
12. If pork is against your religion that's fine Don't eat it but don't protest and make schools stop serving it.
13. If your illegal get legal or leave but don't try and change us to fit you.
14. I'm fed up with the blacks saying they were oppressed because there ancestors were slaves, BULLSHIT look at what the immigrants did to the INDIANS killed them, took the land, and besides that if your were not a slave shout up and work like everybody else.
15. I understand taking care of the old and sick but we have way to many Government hand outs we have to stop and people have to make for they self's and that includes corporate hand outs.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #148
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun View Post
1. If a person or company is in too much debt, either go bankrupt or cut spending.
2. Welfare was not meant to be a career, limit it to two years, ANYBODY can get a job in that amount of time IE McDonald's, digging ditches or what ever and if one don't pay enough get two jobs. When I was young I had one full time job, a part time job at nights and a job for Sat, and Sun that went on for three years and it did not kill me.
3. Stop giving other countries billions of dollars we need to help ourselves first and if any other country fucks with us then send in the soldiers.
4. Outlaw the lobbyist they pay the house and senators under the table for favors and the American people pay for it.
5. Cut the tax loopholes for corporate America every body pays up no offshore bullshit or letting American corp show there profits overseas so they don't have to pay taxes.
6. Tell the middle east if they want to sell us oil for $90.00 a barrel because we need it then sell them the goods they need at a inflated price like corn no more $6.00 a bushel but now $50.00 a bushel.
7. All countries that sell goods in America pay small tariffs to ship here but we have to pay large tariffs to ship our goods to they county lets make that fair before long America will be working and producing again.
8. If you come to America stick to our rules, and beliefs or stay in your county, no special treatment and STOP forcing you beliefs down our throats.
9. If you DON'T respect our Flag, National anthem and what this county was founded on DON'T be President.
10. If you elected to any office it should be against the law to hire your crooked buddies, or family to run this county in the ground.
If you don't believe in God that's fine but Don't stop people from praying at sporting events our school events
12. If pork is against your religion that's fine Don't eat it but don't protest and make schools stop serving it.
14. I'm fed up with the blacks saying they were oppressed because there ancestors were slaves, BULLSHIT look at what the immigrants did to the INDIANS killed them, took the land, and besides that if your were not a slave shout up and work like everybody else.
15. I understand taking care of the old and sick but we have way to many Government hand outs we have to stop and people have to make for they self's and that includes corporate hand outs.
+1

We are actually at a fixed rate with the middle east on what we pay per barrel. It is speculation and the stock market that drives the price up for us.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #149
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun View Post
I agree with you on most of your viewpoints- but on #14-if you think racism doesn't exist today you are sadly mistaken- how does the Indians plot compare to 400 years of slave labor??? If a person came from a family where just about all their ancestors were slaves- you don't think that will have a trickle down affect? History is History if you want to pretend that slavery was nothing or the Holocaust was nothing than just change the history books.
Are you going to tell me if you have Family A- whose generations went to school or had the chance to work or establish a career versus Family B whose ancestors were slaves- couldn't be educated or choose a career will breed the same results? I think Not!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #150
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

There are two ways to reason with the Tea Party:

...but neither works.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women