Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-16-2023, 12:27 AM   #136
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

It will obviously blow over. Just like it did with Carhartt, Nike, Starbucks, the NFL, etc etc... the vocal minority doesn't have enough pull, or more importantly MONEY, to make any kind of long-term dent in Budweiser's bottom line.
Old 04-16-2023, 12:35 AM   #137
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
.... AB is well aware that this advert campaign surely
caused them to "shit inside their-own bed"...

Mostly because their beer-drinking support comes from
more "conservative-minded" foke. .... Who they just pissed on.

Maybe this will blow over... Maybe not.

#### Salty
Salty

What do you think the AB management is going to do with the rest of their tranny fluid ad campaign still on the shelves? I found some leaked copies

Old 04-16-2023, 10:43 AM   #138
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Country Music Artist Riley Green Cancels Bud Light at Nashville’s Nissan Stadium Friday Night

Riley changed the lyrics from his hit song ‘I Wish Grandpas Never Died’ from Bud Light to Coors Light…and the crowd went wild!

https://twitter.com/thechiefnerd/sta...84029904891905

@ChiefNerd
Old 04-16-2023, 12:09 PM   #139
berryberry
Valued Poster

What the crazy ass leftists and tranny lovers don’t realize is people are sick of their demented political agenda rammed down their throat 24x7.

People are sick of leftist tranny loving politicians eliminating parent's rights

People are sick of reverse racism cloaked as “equity”.

People are sick of all the gains of Title IX eradicated by the absurd notion that it’s fair for biological men to compete against women.

The match was previously lit with the leftists tranny loving obsession (you see it here from the usual suspects). Tranheuser Busch just poured gasoline on the flames

Old 04-16-2023, 01:23 PM   #140
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Self-awareness usually isn't a strong suit for the ignorant nor for culture warriors.

They want to be heard without listening.

They decry that their rights, their beliefs, and their speech being suppressed or infringed upon while they're perfectly comfortable suppressing or infringing on the rights of others and pretending they're not.

They don't make attempts to meet in the middle.

They focus on their freedoms rather than discuss the responsibility that comes with those freedoms.

They seem to love to bully. Which causes others to confront their bullying and leads to the attention they seem to desperately desire.

They seem to think that doubling down on the innuendo. Name-calling. On childish attacks. On trivializing the humanity of others. Of otherizing. Which is easy on the internet behind anonymous handles.

I wonder how many would be willing to pull the same shit they do here to other people's faces directly. I wonder what reactions that would lead to.

I don't know, like or follow Dylan Mulvaney. I do know that it takes guts to be out in the public eye this way. Because the same bullshit, intolerance, nastiness and dehumanization we see in this thread is flying in her direction a million-fold. And I hope she's handling it well.

From everything we've seen so far its pretty clear that AB will handle it just fine. They're a strong company with a strong balance sheet and the folks calling their downfall don't see that there are a large number of young folks ready to take their place. Well, maybe not their place. I don't think anyone in this thread who's pro-boycott has even self-identified as a Bud Light drinker. Think about that. The most vocal folks in this thread are all bark with no bite.

And to those reading this, don't be the first asshole who tries to "fix that for me" and replace guts with balls. Grow up.
Old 04-16-2023, 01:37 PM   #141
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/165612
Old 04-16-2023, 01:43 PM   #142
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

All bark and no bite, indeed. Bud Light will be the best selling beer in America for 2023. And for 2024, and beyond. Guaranteed.
Old 04-16-2023, 02:00 PM   #143
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Self-awareness usually isn't a strong suit for the ignorant nor for culture warriors.

They want to be heard without listening....

I wonder how many would be willing to pull the same shit they do here to other people's faces directly. I wonder what reactions that would lead to.

I don't know, like or follow Dylan Mulvaney. I do know that it takes guts to be out in the public eye this way. Because the same bullshit, intolerance, nastiness and dehumanization we see in this thread is flying in her direction a million-fold. And I hope she's handling it well.

... Now now there, mate... I have seen some o' the
lads here off the site - and YOU can rest-assured
that they are Good Sized (as am I) and surely
would not have a problem sayin' "G'day" or for that
matter "piss off" to anyone - site or not.

And while yer heart-felt barrack for the
bravery and what-not of Dylan Mulvaney surely
seems rather kind-hearted --- I'm seeing a sad
CONTRAST from you with the plight of Riley Gaines.

Hmmmm... Don't quite recall me-self your mention
of "bravery and guts to be in the public eye"
with HER. ... In fact, you doubted whether she
was even hit as she and the police RAN AWAY from
violent protesters. ... Remember?

... The Budweiser people do understand that they
did the wrong thing in the eyes of their customers.

Let's all wait to see JUST WHAT their next big
marketing idea will be.

##### Salty
Old 04-16-2023, 02:51 PM   #144
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

The measure of someone is more than their physical size, Salty.

As for Riley Gaines, let's have that convo in that thread. Same things I said about Dylan apply to her for standing up. David Hogg, too. Any number of people who take constant online abuse. But no one decided to make that point and we're 10 pages deep here before it was made. Skepticism over specific allegations can exist concurrently with being impressed by someone's temerity. As well as disgust with their deeds and words. Or putting them on a pedestal as a paragon of your belief system. Respecting their humanity. Being concerned for their safety. Doesn't all get discussed.

As for AB, they did right by some of their customers. They did wrong by some of their customers. And many don't care one way or the other. In fact, I'd wager substantially more don't give a fuck when it comes down to it.

Ever notice how you and I co-exist just fine. Why is that? Respect. Willingness to listen. Willingness to rib each other. Willingness to engage and challenge. Even if I think you're wrong, you're not a bully.
Old 04-16-2023, 03:36 PM   #145
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post

They want to be heard without listening.

They decry that their rights, their beliefs, and their speech being suppressed or infringed upon while they're perfectly comfortable suppressing or infringing on the rights of others and pretending they're not.

They don't make attempts to meet in the middle.

They focus on their freedoms rather than discuss the responsibility that comes with those freedoms.

They seem to love to bully. Which causes others to confront their bullying and leads to the attention they seem to desperately desire.

They seem to think that doubling down on the innuendo. Name-calling. On childish attacks. On trivializing the humanity of others. Of otherizing. Which is easy on the internet behind anonymous handles.

From everything we've seen so far its pretty clear that AB will handle it just fine. They're a strong company with a strong balance sheet and the folks calling their downfall don't see that there are a large number of young folks ready to take their place. Well, maybe not their place. I don't think anyone in this thread who's pro-boycott has even self-identified as a Bud Light drinker. Think about that. The most vocal folks in this thread are all bark with no bite.

And to those reading this, don't be the first asshole who tries to "fix that for me" and replace guts with balls. Grow up.
I try my best to deal in facts, don't always but I try

I assume you also try to adhere to that
Dylan is a he, not a she, regardless of his wishes
Basic biology, chromosomes, pelvic structure
He is a he and always will be. He like others need mental therapy

Now if Dylan wants to think he is a she, fine with me. But do not expect me or others to accept his delusion
Just because someone thinks they are something does. Not change their gender. I will show no disrespect to Trans however I will not accept what is a misguided and biologically incorrect situation
Old 04-16-2023, 03:41 PM   #146
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I read that as you viewing sex and gender as the same thing.

I don't. Neither does the federal government.

Swap out the word gender for sex and we agree. Pop gender back in there and we don't.
Old 04-16-2023, 05:17 PM   #147
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
And while yer heart-felt barrack for the
bravery and what-not of Dylan Mulvaney surely
seems rather kind-hearted --- I'm seeing a sad
CONTRAST from you with the plight of Riley Gaines.

Hmmmm... Don't quite recall me-self your mention
of "bravery and guts to be in the public eye"
with HER. ... In fact, you doubted whether she
was even hit as she and the police RAN AWAY from
violent protesters. ... Remember?
Exactly Salty. His hypocrisy on how he vociferously defends one of these individuals and bashes and questions another is all there for all to see.

But he is trying to change the subject. The criticism in this thread was directed at Transheiser Busch because everyday normal Americans are sick of the leftists demented political agenda with regard to trying to not only normalize tranny's but ramming it down America's throat to the extent they are trying to strip parents rights in this area.

That is why AB sales have plummeted. It wouldn't have mattered which deranged leftist tranny AB chose to put on their can
Old 04-16-2023, 05:20 PM   #148
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I try my best to deal in facts, don't always but I try

I assume you also try to adhere to that
Dylan is a he, not a she, regardless of his wishes
Basic biology, chromosomes, pelvic structure
He is a he and always will be. He like others need mental therapy
Spot on Chizzy. But you will never convince the leftists and tranny lovers of these basic facts. They live in denial about biology. Hell, remember when the moron activist Senile Biden appointed to the Supreme Court could not even define what is a woman.
Old 04-16-2023, 05:24 PM   #149
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

What sales data do you have?

Does the average conservative even know which products are AB?
Old 04-16-2023, 07:11 PM   #150
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/165642
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women