Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2014, 08:03 PM   #136
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Like you ever come up with "facts" monkey brain. I remember your famous words to the zoo director. "How do you get the muzzle off this sweet thing"?

You need to put a muzzle on it... bitchimp

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:37 PM   #137
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The status quo doesn't seem to be working too well, does it?
Well, if you don't like the status quo, then what changes do you think should be made? Because school attacks have been made with pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, knives, cars, and any other kind of weapon they could get their hands on.

So, tell us, what changes to the status quo would you make that would stop all the 74 attacks? I'm waiting for those great ideas.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:40 PM   #138
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Now what if other states made it more difficult to buy guns so criminals would have a more difficult time obtaining them at all? Just a thought.
Yeah, because making it more difficult and "illegal" to purchase Marijuana in other states surely did mean that there wasn't any "illegal" Marijuana available to people, right? I've got a question for all you "let's pass another law" folks. If the law against murder and the law against "unlawfully acquiring a gun" didn't stop many of these people, what makes you think.. ANOTHER LAW will suddenly change things?
Old 06-15-2014, 08:44 PM   #139
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You need to put a muzzle on it... bitchimp

Lookie monkey nuts has another video of his family for your viewing enjoyment.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:12 PM   #140
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Yeah, because making it more difficult and "illegal" to purchase Marijuana in other states surely did mean that there wasn't any "illegal" Marijuana available to people, right? I've got a question for all you "let's pass another law" folks. If the law against murder and the law against "unlawfully acquiring a gun" didn't stop many of these people, what makes you think.. ANOTHER LAW will suddenly change things?

Ozombies want to pass a "Feelings" law...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:42 PM   #141
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
For the very reason I mentioned -- making it difficult to legally buy guns in NY forced would-be criminals to purchase their guns in other states. The laws in NY have definitely made it more difficult to buy a gun in-state. Therefore they are heading to states like Va. or W. VA. How many people are heading to Colorado to buy marijuana and bring it back to other states? MANY. I'm not suggesting that Colorado rescind their law allowing legal sale of marijuana, but if they did, the importation of it to other states would disappear. Let's see -- I can try to buy marijuana illegally in Texas or I can drive to Colorado and buy some legally. Which do I choose? Check out how many people have been arrested leaving Colorado with a little pot in their car. Same with guns IMHO.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/30/ny...itic.html?_r=0
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #142
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
but if they did, the importation of it to other states would diminish. Same with guns IMHO.
Are you SERIOUSLY trying to suggest that there wasn't marijuana in other states before Colorado made it legal to buy and that started the importation? Really?

The point being.. if making something "illegal" makes it impossible to acquire, then.. there shouldn't be any marijuana available in any state other than Colorado and Washington, and we both know that's not true.

So.. tell us again, how does passing another law, of WHATEVER TYPE, stop any of the 74 shootings you folks are weeping about? I mean, if a law against kids under 21 not owning guns was ignored, and laws against murder were ignored, and laws against SHOOTING other people were ignored, why do you think yet another law saying they couldn't have those guns.. wouldn't be ignored?
Old 06-15-2014, 10:32 PM   #143
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Just a little reminder, whether there is gun control or even gun banning or not, we still have people like the ones you'll see in this video, and there is lots of them on the inside and out. So just be careful what you wish for.

Jim

http://youtu.be/FvH0wE1GCsA
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:15 PM   #144
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Ozombies want to pass a "Feelings" law...

You fucking idiots act like the movement to protect the general public from whackos with guns is something new.

Slobbrin, yOu in particular, can't see anything that dOesn't have everything tO dO with Our president. YOu are prObably the stupidest mOtherfucker On this planet...mOst assuredly On this bOard!

DOuchebag!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:32 AM   #145
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you SERIOUSLY trying to suggest that there wasn't marijuana in other states before Colorado made it legal to buy and that started the importation? Really?

The point being.. if making something "illegal" makes it impossible to acquire, then.. there shouldn't be any marijuana available in any state other than Colorado and Washington, and we both know that's not true.

So.. tell us again, how does passing another law, of WHATEVER TYPE, stop any of the 74 shootings you folks are weeping about? I mean, if a law against kids under 21 not owning guns was ignored, and laws against murder were ignored, and laws against SHOOTING other people were ignored, why do you think yet another law saying they couldn't have those guns.. wouldn't be ignored?
I never said anything like that. Making something legal in one state makes it easier for people in nearby states to obtain it. Whether it be marijuana or guns. I can try to buy marijuana in New Mexico illegally or cross the border into Colorado and buy it legally and bring it back to New Mexico. Which is riskier? Why are so many guns used in crimes in NYC coming from other states? It is simply easier to buy elsewhere and bring them back into NYC.

And I never commented on the 74 shootings. IMHO very little is going to stop a madman from obtaining the fire power necessary to go out and kill a number of people at once. But these types of homicides are but a few of the more than 10,000 that occur in the U.S. each year. I do believe that making it more difficult for individuals to obtain guns will cut down on the average homicide.

The following article IMHO shows how bad off the U.S. is when compared to other countries around the world when it comes to gun ownership and homicide rates.

Here is an excerpt:

The American firearm homicide rate is about 20 times the average among Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development countries (excluding Mexico).

http://www.vox.com/2014/6/11/5797892...-ownership-map
Old 06-16-2014, 06:42 AM   #146
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Just a little reminder, whether there is gun control or even gun banning or not, we still have people like the ones you'll see in this video, and there is lots of them on the inside and out. So just be careful what you wish for.

Jim

http://youtu.be/FvH0wE1GCsA
Very true. But of the 10,000+ homicides in the U.S. each year, how many do you believe are done by people such as in the video? I would say a handful. And how many of that handful are homicides involving the killing of what I would call "innocent" victims? A handful of a handful. Most are killings of other gang members.

Again, I am not trying to take away your right to bear arms, whether it be inside or outside the home. Yes, I would like people with CHLs to be required to show proficiency with their handguns and to know when they are responsible for using their weapons outside the home. But if you deem in necessary to carry a handgun, do it.
I don't.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:18 AM   #147
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Like you ever come up with "facts" monkey brain. I remember your famous words to the zoo director. "How do you get the muzzle off this sweet thing"?
FACT: Doc Holliday always carried a firearm despite "gun free" ordinances like the one in Tombstone, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And though you were afforded the opportunity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you never demonstrated that you knew that the Earps in fact stalked and shot the Clantons for violating that ordinance: a genuine case where citizens were killed by law enforcement officers enforcing gun laws.

Furthermore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite that ordinance, Virgil Earp was subsequently shot and crippled and Morgan Earp was likewise shot and killed. Town Marshal Fred White was also shot and killed; hence, the "illusion" of "gun free zones" in the Old West.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:27 AM   #148
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It is illegal already to go to another state and buy a handgun. That doesn't stop them but since it is so damned inconvenient why not just buy a handgun down at the corner bar from someone trying to unload a gun? People with criminal intent are just that, people with criminal intent. They are not going to obey laws.

Quoting crime statistics without the background information is a waste of time and kind of shady. Many "victims" are involved in criminality. Gang shootings, criminals being shot by homeowners are classed in their with children being shot in a drive by. They lump them together to inflate their numbers. I can also show several countries that have a HIGHER per capita murder rate (with guns) than the United States. Countries that have strict gun control. We all know (or should) that some countries where gun ownership is required have LOWER per capita murder rates than the United States. So what does it mean? Gun ownership is not the driving factor when it comes to murder. So what is it?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:57 AM   #149
Yssup Rider
BANNED

maybe it's that people fail to acknowledge the carnage as a byproduct of a gun worshipping culture that makes this all so acceptable...
Old 06-16-2014, 09:03 AM   #150
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FACT: Doc Holliday always carried a firearm despite "gun free" ordinances like the one in Tombstone, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And though you were afforded the opportunity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you never demonstrated that you knew that the Earps in fact stalked and shot the Clantons for violating that ordinance: a genuine case where citizens were killed by law enforcement officers enforcing gun laws.

Furthermore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite that ordinance, Virgil Earp was subsequently shot and crippled and Morgan Earp was likewise shot and killed. Town Marshal Fred White was also shot and killed; hence, the "illusion" of "gun free zones" in the Old West.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women