Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2015, 03:25 PM   #136
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
See now I am probably in the minority as I see this as textbook hooking.

Based upon what I can gather and the evidence I've seen (physical appearance, ability to articulate one's self) I believe the chick is maximizing her potential as an average to below-average upstate NY hook.

This is to make no moral judgments. Zero. And I couldn't see myself achieving or maintaining a reasonable erection with her under any circumstances.
Hahaha.... fair enough!
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 03:49 PM   #137
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinylatina View Post
She strokes his ego enough and coddles him enough that he keeps the hope lol.... He gets a BB discounted rate anyway.
When he first tried see her he asked me if she bb I said not with me she had not he didn't believe me asked me for personal info on her I had none nor would I give it out

He was upset that her and I continued going to do business after he had seen her
He made up countless lies about me and tried getting my info
He also mad that she wouldn't bb him and accused me of bbing her and bb blocking him
Lol
He was endless in his questions about it to me
I had and still have fun
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 04:47 PM   #138
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
When he first tried see her he asked me if she bb I said not with me she had not he didn't believe me asked me for personal info on her I had none nor would I give it out

He was upset that her and I continued going to do business after he had seen her
He also mad that she wouldn't bb him and accused me of bbing her and bb blocking him
Lol
I had and still have fun
According to him she does and if I offered her level of service "BB" then he'd spend more money..... I personally, let him keep his Benjamins....
Old 09-06-2015, 05:14 PM   #139
Missburger
Valued Poster

So he offering more for raw
Old 09-06-2015, 05:17 PM   #140
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So he offering more for raw
Shit, I don't know. Could never just get him to accept a no go a discounted rate. He just made the suggestion.... no specific amount stated.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:25 PM   #141
Missburger
Valued Poster

He love to haggle or play the returning war hero
No fun for him as he never got that gift
Old 09-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #142
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Speaking of "gift"... we lost another gift that keeps on giving....
That's no fun....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:55 PM   #143
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

This is really something else. This thread starts out as “the fun has gone out of the hobby” and turns into "let's crucify rodeomann22 and KaylaRyder". It’s pretty obvious that rodeomann made some big mistakes, openly posting that he messed up. And if all of the things about it, being talked about in more than one thread I might add, are true, no one in their right mind is going to condone that kind of behavior. RL and personal info should stay with the person that it pertains to, not on the board or spread around in private to others. So everyone knows he messed up big time including himself. He’s gone now, and hopefully with him, all that took place that caused his exit to begin with. So now as far as this goes, it’s beating the dead horse and all that good crap. Why not just move past it.
I would think I was in the wrong place if I didn’t see people arguing back and forth and hating on each other here. I know better than anyone that shit ain’t gonna go away. Like someone or don’t, that’s the only way it will probably ever realistically be. But because a small handful of people don’t care for Kayla, she’s left behind to deal with the fallout. I’ve seen her almost weekly for the past 8 1/2 months, and she’s never given me any reason to think she’s anything but the right kind of person. We have plenty to talk about EXCLUSIVELY having to do with her and I, she doesn’t blab shit to me about others. I don’t give a damn about anyone else’s personal shit and wouldn’t waste my time keeping her around as a regular if that was her game, which around me it is clearly not. So like her or don’t, and there’s plenty that do like her, but she’s way more about confidentiality than anyone seems to want to give her credit for. She never once condoned that kind of behavior. She has spoken out against it if anything.
As far as any of this bb crap - no one knows anything, unless they were there. It sure as hell isn’t happening for me.

I’ve stated my opinion, agree or disagree as you like, it really doesn’t matter to me. I will not post again in this thread. Period. Pissing matches are a complete waste of time. It’s time to move past all this crap. Why don’t we just go and devote our energies to FUN in the hobby.
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:57 PM   #144
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

Lol
I had and still have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinylatina View Post
According to him she does and if I offered her level of service "BB" then he'd spend more money..... I personally, let him keep his Benjamins....
Quote:
Originally Posted by XY View Post
Yes Kiah, yes Amber Does

No Tori

No Rochester Juliette; Been offered

No Humpty Dumpty

No PLD; Been offered

No Hunter

Yes SexySamanthaRoc

No Alexis Dior

Yes Natasha Red

Yes Anyna

The list goes on
where or where is he when you need him
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:09 PM   #145
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cculvr69 View Post
This is really something else. This thread starts out as “the fun has gone out of the hobby” and turns into "let's crucify rodeomann22 and KaylaRyder". It’s pretty obvious that rodeomann made some big mistakes, openly posting that he messed up. And if all of the things about it, being talked about in more than one thread I might add, are true, no one in their right mind is going to condone that kind of behavior. RL and personal info should stay with the person that it pertains to, not on the board or spread around in private to others. So everyone knows he messed up big time including himself. He’s gone now, and hopefully with him, all that took place that caused his exit to begin with. So now as far as this goes, it’s beating the dead horse and all that good crap. Why not just move past it.
I would think I was in the wrong place if I didn’t see people arguing back and forth and hating on each other here. I know better than anyone that shit ain’t gonna go away. Like someone or don’t, that’s the only way it will probably ever realistically be. But because a small handful of people don’t care for Kayla, she’s left behind to deal with the fallout. I’ve seen her almost weekly for the past 8 1/2 months, and she’s never given me any reason to think she’s anything but the right kind of person. We have plenty to talk about EXCLUSIVELY having to do with her and I, she doesn’t blab shit to me about others. I don’t give a damn about anyone else’s personal shit and wouldn’t waste my time keeping her around as a regular if that was her game, which around me it is clearly not. So like her or don’t, and there’s plenty that do like her, but she’s way more about confidentiality than anyone seems to want to give her credit for. She never once condoned that kind of behavior. She has spoken out against it if anything.
As far as any of this bb crap - no one knows anything, unless they were there. It sure as hell isn’t happening for me.

I’ve stated my opinion, agree or disagree as you like, it really doesn’t matter to me. I will not post again in this thread. Period. Pissing matches are a complete waste of time. It’s time to move past all this crap. Why don’t we just go and devote our energies to FUN in the hobby.
I'm sure I posted pick your repeats well somewhere not long ago
then also stated with it give it a 2 or more years to be sure

gee if she did that maybe would not be left behind to deal with the fallout.

checking so far
he may have tried on me
Oh fucking great,
need ta dig more dam it
so seems the dead horse needs more fucking beating
have you check your tracks yet ????????
its not a bad fucking IDEA to do so

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:17 PM   #146
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm thinking this more a scourging than a crucifixion.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 07:32 PM   #147
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cculvr69 View Post

I think if u followed along u would see why the fun has gone out of the hobby
Good info shared that's what the site is about

Always fun for a hot oil match one night
Kayla and tl money can be made
That's fun
Old 09-06-2015, 07:45 PM   #148
Guest031416-2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

My $$ is on KR. Odds?
Guest031416-2 is offline   Quote