Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #136
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

By all means, TRUST THE GOVERNMENT!!

I DID NOT say believe Mr. Bill. I said don't automatically assume the government is telling you the truth about anything. And doctors only know what they are told in medical schools, which is, if something is wrong, take a pill. Doctors are essentially honest, but they are trained to debunk holistic medical treatment. You are smart enough. Do your own research, ask people you trust, including your doctor if you trust him/her. But the government has a proven history of lying to protect special interests. DON'T trust them! They may be right, but find out for yourself.

But until you find out otherwise, treat HIV as if the government was telling the god's honest truth, and BE CAREFUL.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #137
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Simple Truths That Can Save Your Life

AIDS Drugs Are Poison Designed To Kill

There is indeed one inescapable fact - and that is if you accept an HIV positive diagnosis and begin taking the recommended, poisonous drugs, you will surely die a slow, painful death - as the poisons destroy your immune system, your bone marrow and your body's ability to replicate DNA. Your immune system will collapse and you will become susceptible to all those diseases your body would normally be able to withstand and fight off. This is what 'they' call AIDS, a compromised immune system - caused be drugs, chemicals and/or other external attacks on the body.

The Attack Against Motherhood

There's another atrocity taking place - the assault on pregnant mothers. The miraculous, beautiful process of female pregnancy is only one of many normal conditions which render an HIV positive test. Invariably, the pregnant soon-to-be mother is compelled by her doctor to poison both herself and her precious unborn child with highly toxic and deadly life-threatening chemicals, wrongly called 'medication.' Most often the baby is aborted or born deformed with all manner of physical and neurological problems. In some states, the government will threaten the mother with prison or with taking her child away if she does not agree to take the toxic treatment.

HIV Is Not Transmissible Via Sex

If you read back through this thread, I noted a study that involved hundreds of couples where one partner of each couple was tested HIV positive, the other negative. Each couple either had continual unprotected sex, or occasional unprotected sex. Monitoring and testing them over the years, not a single person who was originally negative was ever tested positive for HIV; meaning HIV was never transmitted by the so-called HIV positive partner.

Medical Training Controlled by Pharmaceutical Mafia

The universities and curriculums studied by those who aspire to be a doctor are financed and dictated by the pharmaceutical industry. At the turn of the 20th century, the original John D. Rockefeller and family managed to create the allopathic medical system and Big Pharma dominance that have become today's Medical Mafia for profit and power. Doctors are trained to follow the status quo - they are compelled by medical licensure to follow mainstream medicine. This is how they are used to facilitate poisoning and maiming the public. Through propaganda, peer pressure and livelihood, allopathic physicians willingly murder 100,000's of patients each year, just in the United States alone.

The facts are simple to understand:

- HIV tests are unreliable and do not test for an HIV virus.

- Persons who tested positive for HIV 20-25 years ago - who did not take AIDS meds, or stopped quickly, are still alive and healthy today. Many have now tested negative. Those who continued taking the meds all died in 3-5 years.

- Any number of normal human conditions can cause fluctuation of immune responses in the body, which in turn can render an HIV positive test result.

- AIDS drugs are deadly poisons and will destroy the immune system; they make a person susceptible to developing any number of diseases which will kill them.

Stop The Madness

The choice is a simple one - do not accept an HIV test - and definitely do not allow anyone to convince you to take AIDS meds. Eat organic and stay away from GMO's, avoid chemicals in your environment, don't take drugs or vaccines, get plenty of exercise and rest, and equally important, find ways to reduce stress in your life for it alone is dangerous to your overall health.

To the cowards, piss ants and mental midgets who are either too lazy, irresponsible, or demented to read more about this issue - and who prefer to attack me and censor anyone else who challenges murder by consensus - blow it out your ass.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #138
40F Cougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 38915
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You only need to look at people like Magic Johnson to see that HIV does not = AIDS. Otherwise he would not still be alive today. Some people think he paid for the "cure" for AIDS; when in all actuality he doesn't have AIDS he has HIV and his status is probably non-reactive. Not everyone with HIV has AIDS nor dies from AIDS. Back in the time when he was first diagnosed everyone thought HIV = DEATH.....but that is just not so. Many people don't even know they have HIV because they are non-reactive and have no symptoms and unless tested for it will not know and will continue to spread the HIV virus unknowingly. I know my acupunturist said that HIV patients will usually die from the drugs, not from the virus
Old 02-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #139
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLeeGFE View Post
You only need to look at people like Magic Johnson to see that HIV does not = AIDS. Otherwise he would not still be alive today. Some people think he paid for the "cure" for AIDS; when in all actuality he doesn't have AIDS he has HIV and his status is probably non-reactive. Not everyone with HIV has AIDS nor dies from AIDS. Back in the time when he was first diagnosed everyone thought HIV = DEATH.....but that is just not so. Many people don't even know they have HIV because they are non-reactive and have no symptoms and unless tested for it will not know and will continue to spread the HIV virus unknowingly. I know my acupunturist said that HIV patients will usually die from the drugs, not from the virus
Good point Princess! ...thanks for chiming in ...here's more on Magic:

The Magic Effect

Earvin "Magic" Johnson

When Magic Johnson reported that he was HIV+ in 1991, researchers were immediately excited by what they called the Magic Effect. Despite the myth of heterosexual AIDS, AIDS hotlines were suddenly deluged by calls from hysterical heterosexual Americans.

Despite the circuit parties, Johnson quietly resumed his life, hardly mentioning HIV or AIDS publicly. This led then-POZ editor David Drake to wonder in 1996 how Magic managed to “charge ahead despite society’s hostile wish that a person facing a life-threatening illness must martyr himself away from ‘the living’ and disappear into a solemn containment…”

“Oblivion and self-pity” were not part of Johnson’s life. From 1990-1996, Johnson nurtured his familial, spiritual and business connections. While popper-huffing meth addicts got sicker and sicker, Magic still shows no sign of the alleged illness – even after 20 years.

In the same 1996 issue, in-your-face activist Larry Kramer weighed in:

“(Magic) doesn’t have to do a fucking thing. He’s not using his power to change anything… Does it occur to Magic that there are available treatments… that will save lives? Does it occur to him that the entire continent of Africa has not received AZT because Glaxo refuses to give it to governments at a reduced price? Does it occur to him that, by speaking about this, he could shame Glaxo into doing it?”

Other pharmaceutically-funded addicts demanded that Johnson to lobby Congress, while another questioned Johnson’s racial obligations:
“I’m really glad that he can ‘forget’ he has AIDS. But I hope I’m alive when his T-Cells drop and the first lesion shows up, and he realizes that he really does have this virus and it won’t go away… I know that denial doesn’t work.”
Johnson’s reply: “I don’t let AIDS dominate my life… I know what I’m doing… and I don’t care what people say.”

Alluding to how Johnson acquired a gay disease, the POZ article concluded that it wouldn’t matter as long as he told the world “that even a ‘raging heterosexual’ like himself could get infected.”

To a businessman like Magic, such speculation could have irrevocably harmed his reputation and business relationships – especially among blacks who are, as a group, less tolerant of homosexuals than other groups.

Unlike Staley, who suffers from lipodystrophy and other drug-caused ailments, there is no verifiable evidence that Magic Johnson ever took AIDS drugs. Not only did his wife declare that he was cured, Magic admitted that he had briefly used AZT. Asked why he stopped and what AIDS drugs he was taking, Johnson responded in Glaxo-speak: “The medication that I take is a decision that my doctors and I make.”

Magic didn’t start pushing AIDS into the black community until GlaxoSmithKline paid millions of dollars for Magic to push Combivir - a deal so lucrative that Magic’s ads soon appeared with celebratory stories of male prostitutes and bare-backers. In 2004, POZ named Magic their Man of the Year.

Although it’s hard to track down the financial arrangements, it now appears that Magic and his non-profit has received more than $100 million to push AIDS drugs and testing in the black community – $60 million from Abbott Labs alone – a small investment for advertising that generates billions of dollars in annual revenue.

BONUS: Visit this link to see video comparing drug-using patients to Magic Johnson in this recent interview (Nov 2011): http://www.omsj.org/corruption/the-magic-effect

Old 02-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #140
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

After all the hype, beyond all the media publicity, aside from the deception and pharmaceutical murders by the medical community, irrespective of a naive public, HIV/AIDS is a plan to depopulate the continent of Africa.

Before AIDS, it was called 'Slim.' Slim was basically a diversionary label for starvation, dirty water, stolen land and immunosuppressive vaccines.

Enter HIV / AIDS

The plan: depopulation of Africa

A cover story to conceal the plan: HIV

Medical dupes to provide the cover story: Gallo, Montagnier, Serwadda, and others

An international health agency that would do everything except help solve the real and continuing causes of death in Africa: WHO (The World Health Organization)

A diversionary and phony debate that actually forwards the depopulation agenda: whether to lower prices on toxic and destructive AIDS drugs for Africa

Old 02-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #141
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

The Magic Effect, continued...

Judy Balaban was the daughter of longtime Paramount Pictures president Barney Balaban. She didn’t know much about LSD when she started taking it, in the late 50s, but, she laughingly says, “I figured if it was good enough for Cary Grant, it was good enough for me!”

Before the United States introduced the world to the highest standard of living ever known, most Americans were too busy or desperate to indulge in recreational drugs. Many who did often suffered from addiction, homelessness, isolation, hunger, depravity and death.

Although drug dealers are generally viewed with contempt, that hasn’t stopped the drug industry from illegally marketing promises that injure and kill thousands of people every year. Despite the $8 billion in fines paid since 2004 to settle thousands of civil and criminal fines, the drug industry generates billions more at the expense of our health.

Regardless of these dark practices, millions of Americans continue to pursue happiness in one pill or another. Many go “all in,” betting their physical and mental health in the hope that the newest drug will deliver the happiness that usually comes with a nutritious diet, moderate exercise, hard work, moral values, discipline and meaningful spiritual connections.

Although Cary Grant knew as much about LSD as Magic Johnson knows about AZT, the drug industry uses charismatic men to push unreasonable promises. Inexplicably, our refusal to buy dangerous drugs from street vendors softens when actors or basketball players push them. Who wouldn’t buy Boniva from the Flying Nun?

To understand how and why deadly and highly addictive AIDS drugs are marketed, one needs only to look no further than Magic Johnson and his relationship with companies like GlaxoSmithKline and Abbott Labs.

Background

Spanish flu epidemic, 1919

During the 20th century, infectious disease peaked at ~900 deaths per 100,000 during the flu outbreak of 1918-1919. From 1920-1955, infectious disease plummeted from ~500 to about 10 per 100,000. Despite the estimates and models that promoted the “AIDS pandemic” from 1985-2000, actual infectious disease mortality hardly budged.

Since 1955, infectious disease has remained statistically irrelevant. With nothing to justify their diplomas, scientists sought new threats (real or make-believe) that might guarantee their continued employment. Their wish was answered in 1971, when President Richard Nixon declared war on cancer. But after a decade of waste and corruption, Congress began to considered pulling the money plug, leaving many researchers nervous about job security.

As Congress weighed their options, CDC epidemiologist Dr. Wayne Shandera reported that five homosexual men in their 20s and 30s were stricken by a pneumonia that “ordinarily struck cancer and transplant patients.” Said Shandera, “The best we can say is that somehow the pneumonia appears to be related to gay life style.” This was incorrect because, despite gay stereotypes, only a small fraction of the gay community was actually involved in behavior that promotes drug addiction, anal sex, rectal injury, feces, untreated infections, parasites, syphilis and gonorrhea.

The report stated that five patients also suffered from infections due to a virus “that causes mononucleosis-type symptoms” and is “shown to be capable of suppressing the body’s immune defense system in a manner similar to anti-cancer drugs.”

During the next five years, AIDS became a mostly political disease. In 1986, then-White House advisor Dinesh D’Souza reported that of the 200,000 people who applied for marriage licenses and were tested for AIDS in Illinois, none tested positive for HIV. That same year, the AIDS & Public Policy Journal (APPJ) reported that AIDS only afflicted 76 out of every million US residents (.0076%), leading researchers to accept that, without “subjective estimates,” they could not justify government funding.

These low numbers were further corroborated by Armstrong (et al), who tracked the “pandemic” downward from a peak of 15 per 100K in 1996 to less than 10 per 100,000 by 1999.

Despite thirty years of hysteria, AIDS was never more than a political pandemic:

Researchers & Junkies

Although tweakers and junkies are known mostly as a public nuisance that generates 50-75% of all property crime, AIDS researchers decided in 1988 that drug addicts should have “a voice in the formulation of public policy concerning the (AIDS) epidemic” and that political efforts would be more successful “if (researchers) tap the energy and social ties of (drug addicts).”

After four years of failure, researchers modified their plan to enlist homosexual addicts. As a result, gay addicts like Peter Staley suddenly became “AIDS experts,” while the FDA allowed drug dealers like Joe Miller to push deadly drugs to gay men. (After decades of pushing cancer-causing poppers at gay dance parties, Miller killed himself after federal agents raided his company last August.)

This explains how and why drug companies fund gay activist organizations like Act Up, Treatment Action Group (TAG), and Treatment Action Campaign (TAC), magazines like POZ and websites like The Body, Avert and AIDSMeds (another Staley creation). Although the courts routinely accept (judicial notice) that drug addicts are pathological liars, drug companies found them to be useful propagandists. Homosexual activists wanted a voice, scientists wanted research funding and drug companies wanted a marketing force that could dispatch 1000 belligerent transvestites to the doorstep of any journalist or politician who dared to question the arrangement.

By January 1987, MD Magazine reported that many physicians still “did not believe the conclusions (about HIV and AIDS) reached by the Surgeon General” (Koop) at the time.

Some comments from doctors:
“The United States Public Health Service is more interested in promoting gay rights than safeguarding the health of the public,”

“Control of the disease has been totally incompetent…”

“I am thoroughly outraged at the attitude of the America Medical Association and most medical bodies to AIDS and their groveling to the left wing political ideologues that control the media and this country. It is a true dereliction of duty and ideals.”

“What we need is responsible health care and education, not a hysterical reaction from the health care community too.” (MD Magazine)
As White House Counsel James Warner struggled with the conflicting data, one prominent activist advocated the contamination of the US blood supply:
“If (AIDS) research money is not forthcoming at a certain level by a certain date, all gay males should give blood… to get national attention. If that includes blood terrorism, so be it.”
As the CDC, NIH and HHS stonewalled repeated efforts by the White House to verify the numbers, researchers fueled public hysteria with false claims that AIDS also threatened heterosexuals (video). Under the pretext of “AIDS awareness,” drug companies sponsored gay circuit parties that manufactured “a subculture characterized by (drugs) and unsafe sex, often with multiple sex partners” – encouraging behavior that sickened thousands.

Old 02-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #142
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Interesting. I watched the whole 1:30 video and read some of the links, what it boils down to is big drug companies are greedy, unethical and profit mongers. Also it is the basic fact that poor people who are inherently unhealthy due to poverty are susceptible to anything that a healthy person could normally shake off easily. if you look at the drug warnings on the labels of just about anything it basically says the side-effects are as likely in many cases to kill you as the disease these drugs are supposed to treat. Maybe it's not a bad thing after all that lawyers are constantly suing for the deaths caused by the side-effects of these so-called wonders drugs, which are pushed through with poor trials by the politically corrupt FDA. to paraphrase one of my favorite movies, "The Right Stuff" ... "No bucks, no funding"
Correct, Waco. The poisoning of the public is also apparently part of a much larger Eugenicist agenda. Together with vaccines and GMOs, the HIV/AIDS scam is an adjunct to cripple the population, destroy the nutritional value of food and sacrifice millions of lives with deadly drugs as a cover story for the depopulation of Africa.

Incidentally, the AIDS meds have a Black Box warning - meaning the drugs can cause permanent injury and painful death.

Bill Gates has partnered with Monsanto, the Rockefeller Foundation, Cargill the multinational food distributor, and Merck vaccines to kill millions of people and plunder the continent of Africa. HIV/AIDS is also being used as an excuse for corporations to avoid compensating injured/killed workers in African mines. Meanwhile, in America and developing nations, people are dying from AIDS drugs to perpetuate the scam.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #143
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Google has now indexed this thread ...helping to further disseminate the truth and liberate those trapped in the media-induced nightmare called HIV/AIDS.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #144
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

there is apparently a segment of the medical community who don't care about the "hypocratic oath" and are in it for the money and power.

I do remember a story that I read about the what happened after when Penicillin was discovered by Louis Pastuer. I don't remember the exact particulars, and I don't know if this was true, but it went like this.

After Penicillin was discovered and introduced, hospitals had to let go a lot of nurses & doctors as too many patients (I think they were afflicted with pneumonia) were getting better too soon. some doctors/nurses vowed that this should never happen to them ever again. it sounds like like an olmerta for the medicine.

this was an old story that I read in a newspaper article about the medical field in the 1980's. It kinda stuck with me.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #145
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
there is apparently a segment of the medical community who don't care about the "hypocratic oath" and are in it for the money and power.

I do remember a story that I read about the what happened after when Penicillin was discovered by Louis Pastuer. I don't remember the exact particulars, and I don't know if this was true, but it went like this.

After Penicillin was discovered and introduced, hospitals had to let go a lot of nurses & doctors as too many patients (I think they were afflicted with pneumonia) were getting better too soon. some doctors/nurses vowed that this should never happen to them ever again. it sounds like like an olmerta for the medicine.

this was an old story that I read in a newspaper article about the medical field in the 1980's. It kinda stuck with me.
British bacteriologist Sir Alexander Fleming discovered Penicillin, not Louis Pasteur.

British bacteriologist and Nobel laureate
Sir Alexander Fleming (1881 - 1955)
in his laboratory at St Mary's Hospital,
Paddington. (1941)

Pasteur was and still is, a curse on the world.

Old 02-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #146
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
Enter HIV / AIDS

The plan: depopulation of Africa

A cover story to conceal the plan: HIV
Ok, I'm skeptical that this HIV/AIDS is being used as fodder to depopulate Africa.

this sounds more like a cover behind a cover. Depopulating Africa is the plan, but in reality, depopulating the world is the plan.

wouldn't it be easier to use bubonic plaque if they want to do some serious depopulation. ok, maybe that is too obvious.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #147
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, I'm skeptical that this HIV/AIDS is being used as fodder to depopulate Africa.

this sounds more like a cover behind a cover. Depopulating Africa is the plan, but in reality, depopulating the world is the plan.

wouldn't it be easier to use bubonic plaque if they want to do some serious depopulation. ok, maybe that is too obvious.
A normal, well-nourished human body has everything it needs to effectively combat disease. Historically, wherever diseases have manifested themselves over a population, poor sanitation and inadequate nutrition were the cause. Today, those negative environmental conditions are made more detrimental to life with the bombardment of drugs, vaccines and chemicals.

Global depopulation eugenicists know this. They know the best way to kill off a population, or eliminate a particular demographic is to simply diminish the body's immune system - through the above mentioned means. All the diseases needed are already in place everywhere - the trigger is collapsing the human immune response.

Old 02-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #148
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

Quote:
British bacteriologist Sir Alexander Fleming discovered Penicillin, not Louis Pasteur.

British bacteriologist and Nobel laureate
Sir Alexander Fleming (1881 - 1955)
in his laboratory at St Mary's Hospital,
Paddington. (1941)

Pasteur was and still is, a curse on the world.

well, I did say I didn't have all the particulars of the story. I know parts of it were wrong, the name at least, I probably have the name of the drug wrong too.

didn't know Pastuer was a curse. he does look like a miserable sod according to the comment in the link.

he does get credit for the pasteurization process for the beer that we drink today.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #149
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I can't believe the simpleton thinking of some of these posts.

Let's look at a simple fact - life span over the years.

Big Pharmas do make money and lots of it. Statements saying you should not take pharma drugs because they will kill you is totally false. Some people (a very very small percentage of those that take pharma drugs) do die from taking pharma drugs. That is because everyone's body chemistry is different from every one else. Drugs are created to benefit the many.

Look at lifespans over the centuries. For the longest, people died in their early 30's, then for a long time people managed to live into their 40's and so on. If you look at the past century, you will notice (unless you tend to believe in BS conspiracy theories such as some people in this thread) that lifespans have increased dramatically! Why so? BECAUSE OF MEDICAL ADVANCES WHICH INCLUDES PHARMA DRUGS TO TREAT ILLNESSES AND PROLONG LIFE!

Bill, why don't you run a test for us. Don't take any drugs whatsoever, never go see a doctor for any illness you may have, never go to the emergency room if you are in a terrible accident because who knows what drugs they will try to kill you with, and finally - go around intentionally barebacking people who have been diagnosed with HIV and/or AIDS. Then let us know in 10-15 years how healthy you are - if you are still around.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #150
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
A normal, well-nourished human body has everyt it needs to effectively combat disease. Historically, wherever diseases have manifested themselves over a population, poor sanitation and inadequate nutrition were the cause. Today, those negative environmental conditions are made more detrimental to life with the bombardment of drugs, vaccines and chemicals.
I know and Africa is a dirty, unclean place. there are very few places there where cleanliness is highly valued.

there was a story on the medical channel about hidden viruses that lurk unexpectedly in the human body. this particular story kinda squiked me.

this british gentleman was suffering a type of allergy (turns out he was allergic to grass) that caused him have sneezing fits and would somewhat go away when he went inside. He found out that tapeworm would help control his allergy and went to every brit doctor in the country to treat tapeworm in him. the the doctors he saw refused to do so. So, what he does he do, he buys a ticket to an African country (don't remember the name of the country, coulda been Kenya). He stays there for about a week, walking across the country side bare foot. He returns home. He gets the tapeworm and he's much better now that his allergy is under control.

Quote:
Global depopulation eugenicists know this. They know the best way to kill off a population, or eliminate a particular demographic is to simply diminish the body's immune system - through the above mentioned means. All the diseases needed are already in place everywhere - the trigger is collapsing the human immune response.
I suppose that's the easiest way to do it without being too obvious.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women