Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41693
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36062
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #136
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
No one has me on a leash, you obviously don't know me. Perhaps you should choose your words a tad more wisely in the future. I just adore folks who think they "know" the whole story.
Yet, your presence has diminished since the big girls left. I'll choose my words all by myself, though; but thanks for the advice.

Quote:
So, mister lurker who decided to man up and make a name for himself on the board...you can take your leash and shove it.
Okay, so you claim I'm a lurker, but you have no legit reviews in your showcase...pot, kettle.

Quote:
Have a wonderful day.
Same to you. I'll take extra foam on my latte, too...

Best,
Noah
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #137
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
You sure told me. Hey are you related to F (U) G?
So, does ECCIE management bring you in when a thread stalls out?

What happened to your "taint" schtick? Or was that causing a loss of participation?

Best,
Noah
Old 04-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #138
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I cannot tell you what I would do to a person who burned me for 10,000.00, but I can say something would be done. Wow how stupid can someone be.
According to MsElena, you'd leave with a smile on your face, though...

Best,
Noah
Old 04-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #139
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Naw your just boring me to sleep with your retarded retorts, the funny thing is you actually think their witty LOL........ later tard
Quote:
Yep, never gonna change, but hey dont need to, how I am has made me a wealthy man............ Now run along home, your daddy whats his blow job.
I get two answers.... WOW! I'll take #2. The blow job thing and all. Gays, Name Calling, Blow Jobs and your wealthy. Yeah it all makes sense!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #140
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahScape View Post
So, does ECCIE management bring you in when a thread stalls out?

What happened to your "taint" schtick? Or was that causing a loss of participation?

Best,
Noah
LOL.... the TAINT schtick doesn't belong to me. That's the world famous Pyramider your thincking of Noah.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #141
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I get two answers.... WOW! I'll take #2. The blow job thing and all. Gays, Name Calling, Blow Jobs and your wealthy. Yeah it all makes sense!

Hey next time try laying off the drinks before you type, unless your inner retard is coming out. As for the rest of anything you got to say............ Yawn!!! Your 12 year old retorts are getting old and boring.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #142
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL.... the TAINT schtick doesn't belong to me. That's the world famous Pyramider your thincking of Noah.
LMAO!

"I'm not the taint guy, I'm the one that has the distorted baby head as my avatar!!!"

"Dammit! Why can't anyone tell the difference???!!!"

Still, 16,000 posts later, what do you have to show for it?

Other than Eccie lifetime membership, that is...

Best,
Noah
Old 04-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #143
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yet, your presence has diminished since the big girls left. I'll choose my words all by myself, though; but thanks for the advice.

Okay, so you claim I'm a lurker, but you have no legit reviews in your showcase...pot, kettle.

Same to you. I'll take extra foam on my latte, too...

Best,
Noah

Huh?

Since the big girls left? I have no legit reviews in my showcase?

Get your own damn coffee, I'm not your servant nor do I work in a coffee shop.

Quite the lil eccie troll you are.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:29 AM   #144
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
LMAO!

"I'm not the taint guy, I'm the one that has the distorted baby head as my avatar!!!"

"Dammit! Why can't anyone tell the difference???!!!"

Still, 16,000 posts later, what do you have to show for it?

Other than Eccie lifetime membership, that is...

Best,
Noah
Good to know you’re laughing. Hey that’s what this place is all about isn't it? Having fun and sharing information. No I don't have life time ECCIE membership. At the risk of correcting you, its a baby "TROLL" computer generated avatar.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:45 AM   #145
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Hey next time try laying off the drinks before you type, unless your inner retard is coming out. As for the rest of anything you got to say............ Yawn!!! Your 12 year old retorts are getting old and boring.
Some things just never change. Dog you do this over and over. You think your some bad ass. You’re not, your just a guy playing your silly games kicking up a bunch of shit to hide the fact that your an idiot. You attacked the OP in this thread as you have countless times before with others making a fool of yourself. I told you I wasn't interested in mixing it up with you and I was merely pointing out that what you were doing is offensive. Whether you get it or not, and it’s obvious you could care less. And the MODS aren’t doing anything about it or you would have run out of points a long time ago. I don't know who dilled you up your ass making you so pissed but I'm betting it wasn't the OP of this thread or the others you play this game with. But it sure does explain the drop of blood in your avatar. Relax, take a break and let it heal.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #146
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some things just never change. Dog you do this over and over. You think your some bad ass. You’re not, your just a guy playing your silly games kicking up a bunch of shit to hide the fact that your an idiot. You attacked the OP in this thread as you have countless times before with others making a fool of yourself. I told you I wasn't interested in mixing it up with you and I was merely pointing out that what you were doing is offensive. Whether you get it or not, and it’s obvious you could care less. And the MODS aren’t doing anything about it or you would have run out of points a long time ago. I don't know who dilled you up your ass making you so pissed but I'm betting it wasn't the OP of this thread or the others you play this game with. But it sure does explain the drop of blood in your avatar. Relax, take a break and let it heal.
You have no idea who I am or what I am, as for the OP, if this was the first time this person has done this and then come crying to the board, then I might of had some sympathy, but since it is not the first time he has done the same thing, why should anyone on this board have to listen to it. SS4469 is a drama queen who freaks out if he does not get some attention from the board. 2 months ago he posted a thread alluding to suicide, where were you then when I was PMing him to make sure he had his head on straight, what comments of support did you give him then, so dont give me you crap, because you decided to drop by this board most likely because people were tired of you on the Austin board. And dont think for a minute that you are fooling anyone with the "not interested in mixing is up comment", if you were you would have just kept your mouth shut and allowed the thread to die. I didnt see you jumping on Mexmex or beatledawg when they decided jumping on a provider with cancer was okay, nor do I remember you saying anything when I pointed out how wrong that was. If you dont like me mother fucker then do yourself a favor and put me on your ignore list. The MODS didnt do anything because I didnt do anything wrong, they are just as familar with SS4469 as the rest of the members of this board who have been here more than 10 minutes. So why dont you take your 16000 troll posts back to some other board. If there is anyone who would know being drilled in the ass its you and the rest of the Texas trolls that like to come by and start shit. Personally I dont give a shit what you find offensive like I said if you dont like it put me on ignore just like I am going to do you. The only thing that all your posting has done is make me laugh, do you really think anything you have said to me has made me angry or upset, the truth is, I know you, your a nobody, you sit around the computer all day, probably belong to 4 or 5 boards and the only friends you have are the ones who only have to interact via the internet. 16000 posts, what person who has any type of life has the time to do that. The best thing I ever did was sell my stores in TX and leave than state, nothing but a bunch of redneck racists.You go on and on about internet tough guys, but the truth is you would never have the balls to ever talk shit to anyone to their face, so keep hiding and running your mouth, because everyone knows what a twat you are.So if you want to keep this back and forth going let me know.So let me know tard.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #147
Ruby Redd
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75426
My ECCIE Reviews

feel free to bring 10 grand and come see me! I surely will not rip you off!
Ruby Redd is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #148
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
You have no idea who I am or what I am, as for the OP, if this was the first time this person has done this and then come crying to the board, then I might of had some sympathy, but since it is not the first time he has done the same thing, why should anyone on this board have to listen to it. SS4469 is a drama queen who freaks out if he does not get some attention from the board. 2 months ago he posted a thread alluding to suicide, where were you then when I was PMing him to make sure he had his head on straight, what comments of support did you give him then, so dont give me you crap, because you decided to drop by this board most likely because people were tired of you on the Austin board. And dont think for a minute that you are fooling anyone with the "not interested in mixing is up comment", if you were you would have just kept your mouth shut and allowed the thread to die. I didnt see you jumping on Mexmex or beatledawg when they decided jumping on a provider with cancer was okay, nor do I remember you saying anything when I pointed out how wrong that was. If you dont like me mother fucker then do yourself a favor and put me on your ignore list. The MODS didnt do anything because I didnt do anything wrong, they are just as familar with SS4469 as the rest of the members of this board who have been here more than 10 minutes. So why dont you take your 16000 troll posts back to some other board. If there is anyone who would know being drilled in the ass its you and the rest of the Texas trolls that like to come by and start shit. Personally I dont give a shit what you find offensive like I said if you dont like it put me on ignore just like I am going to do you. The only thing that all your posting has done is make me laugh, do you really think anything you have said to me has made me angry or upset, the truth is, I know you, your a nobody, you sit around the computer all day, probably belong to 4 or 5 boards and the only friends you have are the ones who only have to interact via the internet. 16000 posts, what person who has any type of life has the time to do that. The best thing I ever did was sell my stores in TX and leave than state, nothing but a bunch of redneck racists.You go on and on about internet tough guys, but the truth is you would never have the balls to ever talk shit to anyone to their face, so keep hiding and running your mouth, because everyone knows what a twat you are.So if you want to keep this back and forth going let me know.So let me know tard.
YAWN….Same DOG different fleas. Once again you bring up shit that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue at happen. Show me where it says that it’s “your” job to belittle and name call the OP? Yeah exactly... you can talk about what you thinck you know all you want but at the end of the day your full of shit and an idiot. You want to make threats, name call, talk about everything from my avatar to the amount of posts and or reviews I have, well holly shit open a threAD. In the mean time stick to issue at hand. How about taking your own advice and put people on ignore if you feel compelled to launch an attack and start name calling. You check in with the OP when he threatened suicide. What an idiot you are thinking that justifies anything. Do some reading brainiac. People who threaten as such usually are looking for attention. Certainly NOT the ones one needs to worry about as a rule. What’s next, are you going to go through my reviews and start criticizing the providers I've met? You’re a joke and your all butt hurt because someone called you on your ridiculous BS. So instead of taking a moment to read your very own posts to review what a relentless dip shit you are, you start the same shit with me. Proving my very point. I'm sure others would do the same they are just not inclined to deal with your shit. Let the thread die? Yeah.. it was all me and had nothing to do with you. You do make a valid point. I’m guessing a lot of people have you on ignore. I wonder why? So take your speculation and conjecture and put it where the sun don't shine. You didn't do anything wrong.... the sad part of this I thinck you really believe that!

Old 04-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #149
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
YAWN….Same DOG different fleas. Once again you bring up shit that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue at happen. Show me where it says that it’s “your” job to belittle and name call the OP? (snore) Yeah exactly... you can talk about what you thinck you know all you want but at the end of the day your full of shit and an idiot. (snore) You want to make threats, name call, talk about everything from my avatar to the amount of posts and or reviews I have, well holly shit open a threAD (for what do you want me to pimp you out to the fellas). In the mean time stick to issue at hand. How about taking your own advice and put people on ignore if you feel compelled to launch an attack and start name calling (i think issue must have really hit home with you because I bet you were a retard at some point in the past who gave away a shit load of money thinking you were buying love and got burned. How else do you explain the obsession you have with it.) . You check in with the OP when he threatened suicide. What an idiot you are thinking that justifies anything. (never said it justified anything, maybe you might take some comprehension classes, but where were you. What help or support did you offer him, what help or support do you offer anyone here in your 16000 posts. You are projecting that all I do is attack people on this board when there are a lot of examples of just that opposite) Do some reading brainiac (What do you want me to read, did you write a book or something, I know you wrote an autobioghraphy titled "I made a point and I pissed that no one cares). People who threaten (please highlight where I have threatened you or anyone else) as such usually are looking for attention. Certainly NOT the ones one needs to worry about as a rule. (Blah, blah, blah, , my address is well known, stop by sometime.) What’s next, are you going to go through my reviews and start criticizing the providers I've met? (why would I do that, your appointment was punishment enough) You’re a joke and your all butt hurt because someone called you on your ridiculous BS. (hurt, really, not hardly chief, see its your overly inflated ego and arrogance that makes you believe that anyone especially me gives two shits about anything you say, I enjoy the argument or try to when someone provides worthy retorts, you have been pretty lacking in that capasity, but unlike you I could careless if anyone listens to me or not.) So instead of taking a moment to read your very own posts to review what a relentless dip shit you are, you start the same shit with me (actually you started in on me, and in reality I have been very easy on you, so call me a dipshit all you want, its easy to do from a 1000 miles). Proving my very point. I'm sure others would do the same they are just not inclined to deal with your shit.(blah blah blah, are you and the OP dating?) Let the thread die? (never said it was all you, but you only want the thread to die as long as you get the last word, you could stop it by just not commenting but you cant do that can you.) Yeah.. it was all me and had nothing to do with you. You do make a valid point. I’m guessing a lot of people have you on ignore. I wonder why? (I hope they do, I dont want anyone to listen to what I say if they dont want to listen to it, you can take the same path and I hope you do)So take your speculation and conjecture and put it where the sun don't shine. (Oh I am sorry did I hit too close to home, sorry your a shut in but life is a bitch) You didn't do anything wrong (well no more wrong than several other posters, and not in the MODS eyes) .... the sad part of this I thinck you really believe that!
Well I do believe that when someone repeatedly makes stupid decisions, you either have to call him stupid or motivate them to make smarter decisions, but since you think this is a one time thing and I was to hard on SS we can just agree to disagree, but I will do the same thing in 6 months when he does this again.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #150
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Redd View Post
feel free to bring 10 grand and come see me! I surely will not rip you off!
Best post of the whole thread!
Guest021115 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women