Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-27-2019, 07:42 AM   #136
Quark
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Reading comprehension seems to be a lost skill. Can we please close this thread?
Old 02-27-2019, 07:51 AM   #137
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Whats the harm in keeping this one open? Can't see the pictures, Can't talk to BM, can debate the age of an Asian Lady's age until the cows stop farting in California. Perfect has a busy schedule and reminds me alot of when Flower at Top Star hit the scene. Let's hope she doesn't get burned out and the Spas can continue to find such Perfect pieces to our needs here in Dallas.....
Old 02-27-2019, 08:17 AM   #138
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufman View Post
Jealous much Comrades?!?

BobbyMan did more for Amp reviews in Dallas than anyone else I’ve come across. Great informative reviews and the best photos I’ve ever seen from inside an Amp.

Did Big D reviewer buddies cry foul and get BobbyMan banned or something?
jealous of what?

I agree with you. Bobby's reviews are very informative.. a bit long-winded and absurd, but that's his style. best photos, obviously, no one else takes any, so of course they are the best. nobody cried foul, Bobby was posting pics in violation of ECCIE rules. he got a short ban that is now over. I have a big problem with the idea of posting pics, I am on the record with that. I think it is fucking stupid, frankly, in the environment we are in

I'm also on record as saying Bobby's reviews influenced me greatly, to see certain ladies and enjoy our AMP scene as I do. judging from our respective review histories, it is clear that I have gained much more from Bobby's reviews than you have.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:29 AM   #139
uncle.manny
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Old 02-27-2019, 08:54 AM   #140
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Thanx Bobby.
Sometimes .... the opinions and narrative that follow your reviews is the most telling and entertaining . Greatly appreciated , and enjoyed.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:14 AM   #141
discerning_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
Reading comprehension seems to be a lost skill. Can we please close this thread?
This is not the first time you are requesting thread closure because it is inconvenient to your messages.i have always liked the eccie policy of letting threads die naturally and not deleting posts unnecessarily. If we extend your criteria further, I can request deletion or closure of threads that are not really reviews(amp lineup, popular amp provider has resurfaced, amp le issues and do on ) as a Mod recently pointed that this is an Encounter forum. Threads like these end up extremely useful in the long run and end up revealing surprising facts, results, agendas and a whole lot more.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:50 AM   #142
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Send me the pics please.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:27 AM   #143
InYoEyez
Premium Access

That's some draconian-ass shit if we can't even post pics of the girls of the girls that don't violate the non-nude rule.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:05 AM   #144
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by InYoEyez View Post
That's some draconian-ass shit if we can't even post pics of the girls of the girls that don't violate the non-nude rule.
read what Admiral Giggles posted.. it's not about nudity, it's about ECCIE age verification.

Old 02-28-2019, 01:17 PM   #145
Discreet07531
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Just thought I would chime in as a small-time hobbyist. I appreciate the thorough reviews, and have found them to be spot on. While I agree that we should be careful and some rules are in place due to an abundance of caution, we’re all here for a reason, why make life harder or more negative than it needs to be?
Old 02-28-2019, 01:25 PM   #146
Tumani-Tutanka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Would love to see those pics BM.. pm please! Thanks in advance!
Old 02-28-2019, 04:03 PM   #147
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeoffe View Post
Yeah 21 is a joke but they do age so much better then American women.
You really want to see them get pissed, try asking for ID.
I'm surprised anyone defends the assertion that girl is 21.

No fucking way she is 21.

I'm betting the usual magic age of 35 - somewhere over 30 they find that the world isn't as enchanted of them anymore so they look for a suitable husband and don't like their choices and also have had enough sex that it isn't so bad that they won't take $100 bucks to get some guy off.

21 year old girls can make a lot more money off a few sugar daddies so it is preposterous to think they will do BBFS with old fat men for 100 bucks ten times a day so why do people keep believing more than about 2% of the girls in these places are under 30?
Old 02-28-2019, 04:06 PM   #148
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel99 View Post
In professional K-gal years, it's usually means 30. In DFW it usually means closer to 37.
Excellent point and I can't understand why so many guys are confused about the ages of these girls.

The girl is quite pretty with an excellent body but she isn't fucking 21 years old.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:07 PM   #149
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
Mods should lock these threads. Let them fade away quietly.

I'll bet most of ya never received the pics anyway.
Groot - you seem to know the industry pretty well - how old do you think this lady is?
Old 02-28-2019, 04:11 PM   #150
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
jealous of what?

I agree with you. Bobby's reviews are very informative.. a bit long-winded and absurd, but that's his style. best photos, obviously, no one else takes any, so of course they are the best. nobody cried foul, Bobby was posting pics in violation of ECCIE rules. he got a short ban that is now over. I have a big problem with the idea of posting pics, I am on the record with that. I think it is fucking stupid, frankly, in the environment we are in

I'm also on record as saying Bobby's reviews influenced me greatly, to see certain ladies and enjoy our AMP scene as I do. judging from our respective review histories, it is clear that I have gained much more from Bobby's reviews than you have.
I love the pics and it proves my point about the girls ages.

I actually appreciate his posts for that reason even if he does fudge the ages I just wish everyone else who actually sees her would report the correct age.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women