Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160770
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40370
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35499
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: So, how old is Ginger?
23 2 4.35%
25 5 10.87%
30 9 19.57%
33 6 13.04%
35 or older 24 52.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 06-25-2017, 02:19 PM   #136
scottstevens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I will let all the previous posts speak for themselves on this matter. I accomplished my intent. Just a professional piece of advice for my parting words...... you may want to look into taking some classes at the local community college. Your spelling and word choice is atrocious. Public school failed you. It's a sign that you probably didn't read much as a child.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:08 PM   #137
XxXdanni94
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 383039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I bet i can guess
Witch provider ss is !!!!!
Old 06-25-2017, 03:33 PM   #138
scottstevens
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdanni94 View Post
I bet i can guess
Witch???? If you take this thread off-topic, please have the common courtesy to spell correctly and/or choose the appropriate word for your sentence context.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:33 PM   #139
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Please, Danni, do share your valuable info with the rest of us. Which provider is he?
Old 06-25-2017, 06:20 PM   #140
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottstevens View Post
Witch???? If you take this thread off-topic, please have the common courtesy to spell correctly and/or choose the appropriate word for your sentence context.
Please get your internet tropes correct, are you a troll, or grammar police?
Old 06-25-2017, 07:17 PM   #141
scottstevens
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggin View Post
Please get your internet tropes correct, are you a troll, or grammar police?
I had said that I settled this matter and accomplished my intent. I wanted to put this matter to bed, but apparently a lot of eyes are watching this very closely and maybe I acknowledged something that a lot of people have been speculating at for a long time. Ginger did not say in her reply to this thread that she is 25 or 26, only that she is way younger than 38. I wish she would just outright declare the age she told me. Like I said, I wanted to see if I was the only one who felt this way about her and apparently, 52% of voters agree with me.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:24 PM   #142
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
I will let all the previous posts speak for themselves on this matter. I accomplished my intent. Just a professional piece of advice for my parting words...... you may want to look into taking some classes at the local community college. Your spelling and word choice is atrocious. Public school failed you. It's a sign that you probably didn't read much as a child.
I'm unedgamacated but I know how to use the quote feature.

Girls always do better in school.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:29 PM   #143
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I had said that I settled this matter and accomplished my intent. I wanted to put this matter to bed, but apparently a lot of eyes are watching this very closely and maybe I acknowledged something that a lot of people have been speculating at for a long time. Ginger did not say in her reply to this thread that she is 25 or 26, only that she is way younger than 38. I wish she would just outright declare the age she told me. Like I said, I wanted to see if I was the only one who felt this way about her and apparently, 52% of voters agree with me.
Sweetie the only thing you accomplished was you are a jealous bitch hiding behind a mandle. Your desperately trying to have significance here but are failing miserably! You are one of those people that thinks making others look bad makes you look good. You are truly one sad hooker.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:08 PM   #144
scottstevens
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Sweetie the only thing you accomplished was you are a jealous bitch hiding behind a mandle. Your desperately trying to have significance here but are failing miserably! You are one of those people that thinks making others look bad makes you look good. You are truly one sad hooker.
Again? Please, learn when to use Your and You're. I am sure I'm not the only one who laughs when you write like that. Hopefully you have a job that is more labor than mentally intensive, such as a garbage truck driver. I have said before and will say again, I would like to end this thread. I have found out the truth and am satisfied with the results. It's unfortunate that so much hateful rhetoric has come from this innocent thread. It has opened new wounds and also forged new friendships and trusts. It will take a while for the entire Kansas City Eccie community to heal from this tragic thread, but I know there are a lot of good people who want a board where providers are honest about what they advertise and can be reviewed appropriately.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:52 PM   #145
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

So is SS continuing this thread a continuation of stalking?
I think a fair question.
Hmm.
5 point increments.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:18 PM   #146
scottstevens
Valued Poster

I am quite tickled that you went out of your way to find that image of me. No such thing as bad publicity.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:25 PM   #147
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdanni94 View Post
I bet i can guess
Let's see.... who has a history of posting a lot in Coed yet hasn't posted in this threAD. Some one that has been around for some time. Some one that doesn't like competition. Some one who has went behind several providers backs and talked shit. Some one that sends out pm's saying nice things about hobbyists and then runs into Infocry and talks shit about them. A know it all, that thinks her shit don't stink. A bitch that Lies about her age as well. A cunt that has a history of outing and having her White Knights do some of her dirty work. Am I close?
Old 06-25-2017, 09:26 PM   #148
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I am quite tickled that you went out of your way to find that image of me. No such thing as bad publicity.
Publicity? What are you advertising sweetie?

Eccie doesn't just evaluate IP addresses sweetie. Are you sure you covered your tail / trail?
Old 06-25-2017, 09:35 PM   #149
scottstevens
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

Eccie doesn't just evaluate IP addresses sweetie. Are you sure you covered your tail / trail?
Why do you keep calling me sweetie? Is that what men in prison called you when you got off the bus?
Old 06-25-2017, 09:44 PM   #150
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Why do you keep calling me sweetie? Is that what men in prison called you when you got off the bus?

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women