Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #136
googol^googol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
I offer my apology
Aw shit, do I have to say I respect you, too, now? [/goodnaturedsarcasm]

(Don't think too highly of me. Most of my post count comes from YouTube videos in the Dallas "six-degrees of seperation" music thread.)
googol^googol is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #137
MVP
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
N

MVP,

There is no doubt to me that she is good at what she does. I have seen her BCD and nonBCD for as long as you have known her. She is a cool person to talk to and gives her best in sessions. Taylor brought business with a now retired gal on to this board that h

That had no business being on the board. This retired provider has a special place for reasons that are not hobby related. I defended her in Taylor's diatribes. Taylor has issues with me for reasons that I prefer not to go into. Taylor like anyone can post as she pleases. Taylor could post threads, etc but when she decides to post, she resumes the battles of the past. I was very content on ignoring her posts but she decided to take her shots again. Taylor is a lot of things but stupid is not one. I have no doubt that Taylor knew she was still not allowed to bicker with Whispers and I. I feel that Taylor wanted to drum up some business and knew that she could by fighting with the usual suspects. Taylor reminded everyone she was still around and I am sure she booked some sessions out of all this. Taylor knows exactly what she is doing.

Sixx
I know most of what happened. It wasn't that long ago that most of the people who have issues with Hunter actually really liked her. I think everyone involved has made some mistakes along the way.

I hope both sides can settle this, but I am not sure if it will happen. My goal was only to show that people can still have a perfectly normal client-provider relationship with Hunter like I have had, despite the strong words coming from others.

Perhaps next time I pop up you will all be getting along again.
MVP is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #138
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Coming to the defense of any Provider sheds a doubting light on almost any hobbyist.

Having no posting history or reviews or contributions on the board and your only posts being in regards to any single provider, no matter WHO that provider is, also brings doubt to your message as well as your identity.

Your message will certainly be greatly overshadowed by the dynamics of the personalities in play.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #139
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Coming to the defense of any Provider sheds a doubting light on almost any hobbyist.

Having no posting history or reviews or contributions on the board and your only posts being in regards to any single provider, no matter WHO that provider is, also brings doubt to your message as well as your identity.

Your message will certainly be greatly overshadowed by the dynamics of the personalities in play.
Only in your addled mind sir. a post is a contribution, defending an atf is a contribution, turning out 18 year old on rent day is also a contribution. some of us just see the 'quality' of each contribution differently. But when your best trotted out argument is post and review count, you lose. imo of course.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #140
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I think Whispers is just fucking with you BM33. We all know how comfortable he is around women and he's joking around with you and everybody else who likes them. What else can he do? Call you a C^&T?

Don't take his shit so seriously. He'll just love you and leave you heartbroken, like all the others.

What a hard hearted Hannah!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #141
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Only in your addled mind sir. a post is a contribution, defending an atf is a contribution, turning out 18 year old on rent day is also a contribution. some of us just see the 'quality' of each contribution differently. But when your best trotted out argument is post and review count, you lose. imo of course.

If there is enough posts to give you some insight into the poster then I might agree with you to some extent......

In your case, for example, It easier for a reader to ascertain credibility, or a lack thereof, from reading your posts and paying attention to some of the repetitive subject matter that sparks responses.

Snoopdog is another one whose credibility is easy to discount without the need for reviews....

But hey..... Maybe now Snoopdog can book an hour with MVP as well as all those others he never sees.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #142
budman33
Valued Poster

Insight into you is unnecessary. The only curious part of you is that I wonder what that woman did in your past to make you hate women so much that the only ones you like need fake ID's. But meh whatever, takes all kinds.

That you don't approve of my credibility? I am ok with that. You find me lacking of credibility, i find you lacking of character. you have a kickass post count though... grats
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #143
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO.... "what a hard hearted hannah!" you're killing me! Shit, a gal's gotta make rent and didn't you know that the boys these days only care for the soft mushy hearts of innocents? No hard hearts here! Only naive love and good wishes for all. If anyone needs me I'll just be sitting in this corner re-applying my third layer of makeup and waiting for my prince charming to rescue me from all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think Whispers is just fucking with you BM33. We all know how comfortable he is around women and he's joking around with you and everybody else who likes them. What else can he do? Call you a C^&T?

Don't take his shit so seriously. He'll just love you and leave you heartbroken, like all the others.

What a hard hearted Hannah!
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #144
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Yeah. That's why I agreed with him.

Do you have a point?

Yeah, don't try to rally the troops about getting a "whooker" (Hunter) banned, then when someone responds, try to turn it around like it was about WickedMILF.

BTW, as much as you bitch about other guys tearing down women on here, since when did hooker become a complimentary term, or is that OK when they're gone...or if one intentionally misspells it?
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:42 PM   #145
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hooker is just a job description IMHO. A rose by any other name and all that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Yeah, don't try to rally the troops about getting a "whooker" (Hunter) banned, then when someone responds, try to turn it around like it was about WickedMILF.

BTW, as much as you bitch about other guys tearing down women on here, since when did hooker become a complimentary term, or is that OK when they're gone...or if one intentionally misspells it?
Old 06-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #146
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
I usually discount the argument that post count or review count automatically grants someone credibility. However, it can have a bearing on reader's perception of the poster's motivation. Like it or not, when someone who registered today or yesterday reviews a traveling BP girl who might be "managed" as their first post, there will be doubts by many. Someone who has been registered for months or over a year, but never saw the need to post before, makes their first post in defense of someone or their business, that will draw some questions.

So far, MVP's account of what he's experienced with Hunter and Damon's account don't exclude each other, and I have no reason to doubt that he's telling the truth. I do have to ask though, why now, and why her? Only because she is his ATF. There's certainly been enough drama around her to have warranted comment before, this hasn't been the first time one of her handles has been banned, and she's certainly had accusations leveled on her that Damon is not pointing toward her. Even Sixx (the apparent asshole and woman hater according to many of you) has agreed that she is good at what she does and can be a good provider.

I don't know if the ban is permanent or temporary, but if it is permanent, MVP's post could be seen as a last ditch effort to salvage business reputation.

Quote:
Insight into you is unnecessary. The only curious part of you is that I wonder what that woman did in your past to make you hate women so much that the only ones you like need fake ID's. But meh whatever, takes all kinds.

That you don't approve of my credibility? I am ok with that. You find me lacking of credibility, i find you lacking of character. you have a kickass post count though... grats
On a site where people gather to discuss paying for sexual favors, where many on both sides are cheating on their SOs or spouses, I find it curious that your definition of lacking in character is that someone who tends to younger girls who are on the fence (though they are likely already) about entering P4P.

As for the Dr. Phil analysis of age of the women we prefer to deal with in the hobby, I could ask of the men who prefer older women what mommy issues they have that they prefer who they do, but I'm sure you can see that both ideas are like arguing about what color the glass house should be when we start throwing stones from inside it.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #147
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Hooker is just a job description IMHO. A rose by any other name and all that...
Agreed. I don't necessarily see a problem with the usage of the word, only that the person using it is the one trying to jump down everyone's throats about hurting women's feelings.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:45 PM   #148
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:

I guess you really didn't read it. You're about to forfeit your "smart one" mantel.

Again -- Sixx pointed out what the deal was. I agreed with him. Didn't say she deserved any less than she got.

Mentioned that y'all ran off another hooker. Not the first time y'all have dogpiled a lady off this board. As I've posted, I have never met the banned lady. I missed out on the burning of that witch. I am ever a student of history, especially among this august assembly.

Whispers' baiting, ranting tirade was directed at WM. If he could have had pictures of the slobber flying out of his mouth and nose while he posted it, I'm sure it would have added to the effect. Had nothing whatsoever to do with HG. I pointed that out. In context, it was a "crazy ivan" turn in conversation based on nothing I can discuss and nothing you're entitled to know about.

Are you WKing him? Defending providers from guys who call them whookers? Are you becoming a PWLD? (is that how you guys say it?) What exactly are you doing?

Haven't been youself lately, have you? Am I the only one to notice?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:15 AM   #149
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
I guess you really didn't read it. You're about to forfeit your "smart one" mantel.

Again -- Sixx pointed out what the deal was. I agreed with him. Didn't say she deserved any less than she got.

Mentioned that y'all ran off another hooker. Not the first time y'all have dogpiled a lady off this board. As I've posted, I have never met the banned lady. I missed out on the burning of that witch. I am ever a student of history, especially among this august assembly.
Again, "y'all" didn't run anyone off the board. She ran herself off the board. You seem to think that dog piling or whatever the hell you think is going on can get someone banned. If I'm misunderstanding you, and you're referring to WM, she seems to be doing just fine on her own. You seem to have a funny concept of dog piling. I only see Whispers and WM going back and forth.

Quote:
Whispers' baiting, ranting tirade was directed at WM. If he could have had pictures of the slobber flying out of his mouth and nose while he posted it, I'm sure it would have added to the effect. Had nothing whatsoever to do with HG. I pointed that out. In context, it was a "crazy ivan" turn in conversation based on nothing I can discuss and nothing you're entitled to know about.
So because Whispers was ragging on WM, everything else, including responses about other topics, has to come in line with WM? Oh, a Crazy Ivan, so you changed topics mid-post into a subject you can't discuss or I'm entitled to know about, and I'm the one losing my mantle.

Quote:
Are you WKing him? Defending providers from guys who call them whookers? Are you becoming a PWLD? (is that how you guys say it?) What exactly are you doing?

Haven't been youself lately, have you? Am I the only one to notice?
Hunter Grace is him? You say you haven't seen Hunter BCD, but you seem to be privy to more inside information than you let on. Am I defending hookers? No. Merely calling you out on your hypocracy of running to their defense, then calling them hookers in the same sentence.

Am I not myself lately? Do I seem like I'm going to go off the deep end and start threatening to out people to their family and employers? Maybe I'll get a vacation out of this too! Wait...no, that's what was being said about you and your ramblings the last few months. Since you're the history buff around here, maybe you've even learned to not repeat history.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:32 AM   #150
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Here's an idea...since all three of us are up at this ungodly hour and presumably in the austin area...and on a SHMB...and I'm a SH...why don't one or both of you come over and enjoy my services tonight? Don't tell me you're busy and I know neither of you is broke so why are y'all going back n forth online? who really gives a shit?

Come on...I'll give y'all a special rate for an Eiffel Tower if y'all book together for a threesome tonight.

Quote:
Again, "y'all" didn't run anyone off the board. She ran herself off the board. You seem to think that dog piling or whatever the hell you think is going on can get someone banned. If I'm misunderstanding you, and you're referring to WM, she seems to be doing just fine on her own. You seem to have a funny concept of dog piling. I only see Whispers and WM going back and forth.

So because Whispers was ragging on WM, everything else, including responses about other topics, has to come in line with WM? Oh, a Crazy Ivan, so you changed topics mid-post into a subject you can't discuss or I'm entitled to know about, and I'm the one losing my mantle.

Hunter Grace is him? You say you haven't seen Hunter BCD, but you seem to be privy to more inside information than you let on. Am I defending hookers? No. Merely calling you out on your hypocracy of running to their defense, then calling them hookers in the same sentence.

Am I not myself lately? Do I seem like I'm going to go off the deep end and start threatening to out people to their family and employers? Maybe I'll get a vacation out of this too! Wait...no, that's what was being said about you and your ramblings the last few months. Since you're the history buff around here, maybe you've even learned to not repeat history.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women