Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60115
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47643
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #136
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Essence you from the UK mate? London I reckon yea? If so good to have another English mate around!

Right, back to watch Spurs. Wonder if Harry will really leave? Can't see anyone else being England manager really?

Okay, now you lot can carry on fighting...
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #137
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
or maybe you missed the disclaimer I typed directly under the quote

if not, maybe you cant comprehend what you read
No I caught it and I comprehended it. You prefaced your diatribe by saying you were going to "stoop well beneath your measure" and proceeded to spew really hatefull bile. Then you ended with "I"m back" My guess is the hateful bile stuff is where you usually dwell.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #138
sfb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

consolidated confusion creates crappy conjecture...

Tragic
sfb is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #139
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
No I caught it and I comprehended it. You prefaced your diatribe by saying you were going to "stoop well beneath your measure" and proceeded to spew really hatefull bile. Then you ended with "I"m back" My guess is the hateful bile stuff is where you usually dwell.

was the part that said "thats undersatndable" too deep for you joe?

anyway, you guessed I was a liberal too .. so feel free to retrace my postings and match your guess to any of them
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #140
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
was the part that said "thats undersatndable" too deep for you joe?

anyway, you guessed I was a liberal too .. so feel free to retrace my postings and match your guess to any of them
What does "undersatndable" mean. Never mind, it's probably too deep for me.

Your behavior of attacking and then pretending to take it back is what's called passive aggressive; it's pathological. You should probably talk to someone.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #141
CJ7
Valued Poster

it means a typo

if you have to ask, well, yanno
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #142
sfb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This thread brings sadness to my heart, yet surprisingly inspiration to my soul.

Thank you Kayla for being the instigator to my muse that is this thread, though I am not sure if you would like what write or not, nor for that matter if anyone else would. But I must admit it makes me happy to be able to feel it, write it, and potentially share it.

Ultimately the ability to argue right and wrong seems far more important than the results of this discussion. To quote a verse I read long ago I pose a question to all:

"If music is born from structured chaos, but so is death does logic dictate that music is death?"

In my opinion things in equal measure do not always mean equal things. If we insist of classifying everything that is born from either black or white to therefore be black or white, we insist on destiny, and if destiny is defined as a predetermined outcome how can you blame someone for enacting it?

If destiny is not the accepted belief, than how can we automatically classify something based on its predecessor. I do not know if these things are mutually exclusive, but it helps me to ask the question.
sfb is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #143
joe bloe
Valued Poster

"If music is born from structured chaos, but so is death does logic dictate that music is death?"

I Googled the quote and got nothing. Who wrote it and what in the heck does it mean? If chaos had structure wouldn't it cease to be chaos? Is that like a Zen Buddhist koan? You, know "what is the sound of one hand clapping".
Old 03-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #144
CJ7
Valued Poster

supposedly a deep post in its entirety meant to impress the sad, lowly underlings

until "than" was used incorrectly

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #145
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
supposedly a deep post in its entirety meant to impress the sad, lowly underlings

until "than" was used incorrectly

I assumed it was really profound and I was just too stupid get it. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #146
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default if one is included in "all" then how can there ever be a one, for no man is an island,...except WTF is fkn way out there on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfb View Post
a question to all:

the question is to all, maybe we need a group answer, but i'll give it my best single-handedly

the short answer is logic does not dictate that.

perhaps the statement only is someone's desire to out deepak chopra, deepak chopra
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #147
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I assumed it was really profound and I was just too stupid get it. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

as do I until profundities become judgemental, as in this case

sad underlings, as in you and I were the primary target. I merely inspierd sfb's soul.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #148
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Deepak Chopra probably laughs his ass off at how gullible the American's are. He's gotten very rich peddling warmed over Hinduism.

I used to be very into Yoga, Zen and all the eastern philosphy stuff and I still think the belief that everyone is perfect at the level of the soul (union of Atman and Brahman) is an intriguing idea.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #149
CJ7
Valued Poster

I dated a girl who was a Yoga/Zenologist, passed down from her parents. I really enjoyed listening to her. Cant say I remember enough to quote her, she had the propensity to smoke a bud, fold her legs in a figure 8 and extrapolate for a couple of hours

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I B Idiot,

You clearly cannot read. No. That is your failure. You are making up accusations that were never said. You are wrong. You are hyper paranoid--probably about your own shadow. Once again you are wrong. You are hyper sensitive and defensive about your own personal definition of "Christian", which counters the reality of the loving, encompasing god of the new testiment (I bet when you meet him/her you will find out he or she is seriously pissed at folks like you who claim to spew hate in his name). You are still wrong. You are too illogical to have an intelligent discussion with. You’d need to be far more intelligent than you obviously are to make such an analysis.

But most importantly I actually have productive things to do today so I will leave you to
marinte in your hatred and your happy ignorance. People like you are too far gone in their fantasy value system to be helped. I truly hope I and people I care about never have to rely upon you humanity to your fellow man. Your ignorance is your own, eternal damnation. There is no one who can save you from yourself.

Rant away. Post your childish "Oh Yea?!?" and "Says Who?!?" (with your lovingly said Koolaid drivel) comments that have nothing to do with any cogent thought. I probably won't waste the electrons it would take to rattle your cage again in this thread. Of course I reserve the right to do so just in case you say something so amazingly
humerous (unintentionally I'm sure) that I choose to reply. I do have to keep you guessing.

No Old-goaT, Little Blind Boy’s opinion of Christianity is well established in this forum. It is your ignorant ass that is misreading that asshole’s post. Little Blind Boy’s insult to Christians and Christianity was intended. He said,
“The Crusades, the Inquisition, Nazi Germany, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, the Salem Witch Trials and the Mountain Meadows Massacre by Mormons in 1857 must have been those dastardly Muslims masquerading as Christians or some other religious group.” Your choosing to defend that fucking moron only illustrates your fucking ignorance. So may you remain fucking blissful in your blissful fucking ignorance.

But most likely you can go ahead and
declair your hollow victory, No such declaration necessary, your ignorance is self evident. pretend your fairy tale ends however you wish it to, and cuddle up to your teddy bear--comfortable in your ignorance. Nighty-night!
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women