Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60004
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2011, 02:05 PM   #16
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

WM that is hot, I am not into humiliation but I do like a woman in control. Shit my life has been so f**king out of control for the last few years it is almost like sanctuary for me. I love costume and roll play Lindsey is the master and of course I like chains,whips, and the magic violet wand, Jack is hopeless.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #17
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I do agree 100% That was fucking hot!!!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:25 PM   #18
Layedback
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbrowning View Post
She is very sexy...try it in person, and you will be amazes
Would love to.If I'm ever in Texas..... yum
Layedback is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #19
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I guess I missed it, but where was the cuckolding in that scenario?
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #20
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Returning to your Mistress...

Your Mistress had asked before you left your last encounter with her, to text her whenever you were available to serve her. You had texted her three times that week without receiving any response from her. Even though you had a fantastic time in your first meeting with her, you were beginning to think perhaps you weren’t her cup of tea and she had merely been appeasing you with her positive comments about your session.

So, today, when you sent her a text telling her you were available all night, you vowed to yourself it would be the last time you contacted her if you didn’t hear from her. Even though you had comfortably submitted to her just a week ago, You were beginning to feel like you had given your power away and, in so doing, had belittled yourself in her eyes.

So when your cell beeped, alerting you of a received text message, your heart skipped a beat in anticipation. Sure enough, it was your Mistress responding. Her one line response was simple, yet it sent a shiver down your spine into your knees.

“Come to me at 7 sharp.”

That was four hours away. You had work engagements to tend to,to keep your mind occupied. But the truth is all you could think about was being used by your Mistress. At about 5:30 you received another text from your Mistress.

“Do not play with your little dick,” she said. “And you better be ready when you get here.”

As the hour approached, you prepared yourself to please your Mistress. And it was off to her house, you arrived a little early, but waited before knocking on her door precisely at 7.

She answered almost immediately, something you appreciated. In spite of the fact that she was now your Mistress, your owner, she showed a compassion and empathy for your feelings that made you feel safe and protected. She greeted you with a hug and a light kiss, just as she had done on your first encounter with her. She asked you if you’d like a glass of wine and when you told her that would be nice, she told you to pour her one also. It was a very subtle reminder to you that you were there to serve her.

You sipped the wine, and as usual, you sat passively next to her. She took the lead, occasionally kissing you and rubbing her hands over your body, while she slowly and deliberately undressed you until you were sitting totally nude, next to her fully clothed body. She told you she liked your body, “most of it anyway.” She smiled. “Tell me which part disappoints me, and why.”

You began to speak, but she told you to stand before her. You told her the part of your body which disappointed her was your cock, because it wasn’t very big. She laughed.

“That’s not true,” she said. “It’s not not very big. It’s small. It could never please a woman like me, could it?” Before you could respond, she said “Make it bigger. Right now.”

So you played with your cock right in front of her while she sipped her wine. As it began to grow, she told you, you were a good little boy. She said it made her want to get laid, but she didn’t want to be disappointed. You wonder if your ears deceived you? Were you going to get to fuck Mistress even though your cock wasn’t big enough for her, you wondered?

She handed you your clothes, told you to go lay them on the chair in her room and to come back out and sit with her. She kissed and rubbed you some more, while removing her own dress so that she stood in front of you in a corset, stockings and high heels. No panties. “Eat”, was all she said. So you began to dine on her glorious pussy, but she directed you the whole time, telling me how she liked it done. You went back and forth from her delicious pussy to her ass, all the while she spoke dirty to you, saying things like that was where you belonged. You thought, not fully knowing if she came. Almost immediately after feeling her quiver, there was a knock on the door.

“I was afraid of this,” she said. She told you to go into her room and put your clothes back on, which she said she had laid across her bed for you.
You hurried down the hall just as the front door open and you heard a man’s voice mixed in with Mistresses. When you entered her room to get your clothes, You stopped in horror. Your clothes were not laid out across her bed. She had laid out one of those combined stockings and garter belt sets, high heels and a very tiny thong panty. You thought surely there was some mistake. You heard two voices coming from the den, a male and you’re your mistresses. You did not know what to do. Finally, Mistress called to you and told you to get “the clothes I put out for you on and get in here. Roger needs a drink. And be ready.”

Your cock was even smaller than usual as you put the clothes on, finally settling into the high heels. You knew what she meant by being ready, so you started stroking your cock until you got a raging hard on, so swollen that it was peeking out of the tiny thong. You walked down the hallway. The heels clanked soundly on the hardwood floors, so there was no mistaking that you were on your way to your Mistress. When you entered the den, two sets of eyes fell on you, as your own gazed at the floor.

“Roger, this is my new toy, Amanda. Amanda, this is a real man. You may call him Sir. Do not worry. Sir is a gentleman. He knows his place just as you are beginning to know yours. Now, get him a glass of wine.”

When you returned with Roger’s wine, Mistress directed you to sit on the chair across from them. She and Roger chatted for a moment or two, but soon they were making out wildly and Mistress was wasting no time getting Roger’s cock out of his pants. Of course, it was larger than mine, but not just by a little. His cock wasn’t even hard yet, but it was long and thick. Mistress stole a glance at you and told you to come to stand before her. She told you to show Roger your “little dick”. You pulled the panties to the side and showed him your cock. He didn’t laugh. “I see what you mean”, was all he said.

With that, Mistress stood and grabbed Roger by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She told you to sit in the chair in the den, keep your cock hard but not to come. You sat in that chair for an hour while you heard them fucking. Mistress made it a point to tell Roger often how much she adored his big cock and his stamina. Finally, there was silence and a bit of laughter from the room. Then Roger came out, large cock swaying as he walked down the hall. He stopped into the second bathroom, and you heard him as he took a leak. He hadn’t closed the door. Then he moved past you into the den, and slowly got dressed right in front of you, obviously very proud of his big cock and the fucking he had just done. When he was completely dressed, he headed to the front door, opened it, and then turned and looked at you.

“Oh. I almost forgot. I made a mess in there and your Mistress wanted me to ask you if you wanted to clean it up.”

He didn’t leave. He sat there with the door opened. He was waiting for you to answer. Not knowing what to say, you thought to yourself; Oh my god, I’m going to have to verbalize to Roger that I want to eat his cum.

“Yes, Sir,” You said. “I would be honored to clean up your mess.”

“Good boy,” he said. “And good bye.” And he left.

You walked down the hallway—you wanted to run—towards Mistress. You were going to get to eat her pussy after a real man had fucked her. You were embarrassed, but incredibly turned on, even though your cock was barely hard. You entered the room and Mistress smiled at you. Then she opened her legs for you.

“You know what to do.”

You ate her. You cleaned her. You tasted Roger’s cum and you tasted Mistresses cum. You cleaned her ass. You cleaned her for over 30 minutes. You didn’t say anything to Mistress, but your cock spurted as you cleaned her and rubbed the mattress with your cock. You didn’t know if she would be mad. You couldn’t let on that you had cum. You had to act as if you were still excited, even if, as all men know, after an orgasm you weren’t feeling submissive anymore. But you wanted to please Mistress.

The real test came after cleaning her when she asked you if you wanted to cum. Oh, yes,you said.

“Well, go lay in the bathtub. I need to mark my territory. I’ve decided to keep you.”

So off you went. And as Mistress let go her golden shower all over your face, chest and cock, You faked an orgasm. You laid there for a moment. Then your Mistress rose off you, told you to take a nice shower for as long as you wanted, get dressed and come share a glass of wine with her in the den.

When you emerged to the den, she was in a robe, with two glasses of wine poured before her. Sit, she said. “I was very proud of you tonight. I have high hopes for how far I can take you. Will you trust me?”

You wanted to. You want to be pushed. You said yes, you trust her.

You both talked about the evening for close to an hour. She stroked you both physically and verbally many times, making you feel safe and valuable to her. Finally, she told you the same rules applied. Text her whenever you were available.

And with a smile on your face and jello in your knees, You walked out the door into the night, feeling more fulfilled than you had felt in a long, long time.

Until you return......
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #21
Atrumera
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 65458

Growls
Atrumera is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #22
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

wow so hot... only thing hotter would be if mistress had her cuckold serve as a fluffer for rodger
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #23
Slow But Steady
Lifetime Premium Access

Yum.
Slow But Steady is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:51 AM   #24
deedeedoe62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Wow is right. Sounds interesting.
deedeedoe62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:15 AM   #25
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I have a feeling there is more to come. Very nice story. Now I know why they call you Wicked. LOL.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #26
battincleanup
Registered Member

Fantastic story!
battincleanup is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #27
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

nice story
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:17 AM   #28
lvus2bballed
Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Can others post stories in a similar vein?

Or should we just start another thread?
lvus2bballed is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #29
Layedback
Gaining Momentum

I agree Nina.I've always wondered how this could work with a provider or Pro Domme as it's usually a relationship based thing.I guess it's a simple as become a regular.Great stuff either way
Layedback is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #30
Guest110511
Account Disabled

User ID: 7261
My ECCIE Reviews

Very interesting indeed~
Guest110511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women