Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60055
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35456
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #76
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

snoopdog?

dog?

Mangy mutt maybe
Old 01-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #77
lima321
Valued Poster

the last few pages are one of my saddest moments on the internet...
Old 01-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #78
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lima321 View Post
the last few pages are one of my saddest moments on the internet...
I agree... You should ask for a refund....

I'm gonna go play with a Palazios girl....

Laterl
Old 01-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #79
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
it sucks that happend to you...but i think this is the first negative thing posted about her.
Well, except Whimpers in this thread. But who listens to his opinions anyway.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=150853
Quote:
Originally Posted by whimpers reply on one of Maci's recent threads
You market the hell out of yourself.... Ads in your signature line larger than your posts.... Constant presence in "Look at me" threads..... Noone cares for that.... And you DRAW attention to yourself from a medium that includes the guys you might not want to see.

you're partying a lot..... drinking a lot..... you have a penchant for hanging out with and before the end of the evening hitting guys up to have sessions..... It's OK to hang out with a group... lots of ladies do but none of them push guys to see them the way you do..... Don't expect a guy out for beers that just dropped a couple of hundred bucks partying to be responsive to your normal rate card when he wasn't even thinking about a session.... IF you bring it up in that environment be prepared for a counteroffer.

And what kind of guys really dig the drunk partying wild chicks? Even guys not hanging out where you hang out read it in your posts.... you draw that attention to yourself as well.... I can't stand those guys that chase the drunk chicks... Those are real opportunists... Even worse when they need to get them drunk to get them at all....

When your clothes are coming off you constantly for a few shots of crown why pay full price to have come off you later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci
There is no form of resoning (sic) with them at this age. My child faught (sic) me getting dressed (I texted him informing him I was going to be late via text) then half way to daycare she stuck her fingers down her throat and got "sick". now a horrible mom would have wiped it up and set them along their way. A good mom turns around and getsa (sic) fresh change of clothes again I texted him informing him I was going to be late.
It is my understanding that the law forbids a child to return to school (pre school/daycare included) until they are fever free and have not vomited for at least 24 hours as they are considered contagious. The child, if sick, would've kept mom unavailable all day. And how would one know if the child put her fingers down her throat if while in transit? The laws state that children must ride in the back seat until they are at least 80 pounds.

I hate bullshit. And I hate people who use their kids as an excuse to treat people badly. Sorry Maci. I don't know you but I have seen you actively socialize with people that have been known to screw people over. This is one of those "guilt by association" things. I'm sure you are really a sweet girl, this is an isolated case, and I am assuming the worst because of the company you keep. If that is the case, I apologize in advance and look forward to seeing a more positive image of you.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #80
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Unless u have something Important to offer Whispers
it's time you moved on to other threads

and stop trying to hijack yet another thread.
Maci made a big mistake
it's up to her to fix it
period

Whispers please get back on topic
Sixx feel free to reign your "friend" in...or let him hijack this thread
it doesnt matter...you two prove our points for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
This thread has been hijacked. Let's get back on topic.........

sixx
Old 01-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #81
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
Well, except Whimpers in this thread. But who listens to his opinions anyway.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=150853

It is my understanding that the law forbids a child to return to school (pre school/daycare included) until they are fever free and have not vomited for at least 24 hours as they are considered contagious. The child, if sick, would've kept mom unavailable all day. And how would one know if the child put her fingers down her throat if while in transit? The laws state that children must ride in the back seat until they are at least 80 pounds.

I hate bullshit. And I hate people who use their kids as an excuse to treat people badly. Sorry Maci. I don't know you but I have seen you actively socialize with people that have been known to screw people over. This is one of those "guilt by association" things. I'm sure you are really a sweet girl, this is an isolated case, and I am assuming the worst because of the company you keep. If that is the case, I apologize in advance and look forward to seeing a more positive image of you.
thumbs up!
Old 01-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #82
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

bowing out of yet another thread....
call of the doggs again...im out....

impartial discussion will have to happen through back channels i guess
rather than in a whispers controlled forum...

Im out
no need for further "infractions", threats, or whatever
Old 01-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #83
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Taylor I am glad honey that you were in the car with me.....My child is placed in the back seat on the passenger side so I am able to look at her.....I am a single parent so it helps to be able to hand things over...DUH. She is allowed to go to daycare hen she forced herself to throw up no contagious....DUH!! And using my child get a freaking clue this is the truth. I do not bullshit I never have. That is one thing that people do like about me in the community as well as my personal life. I am blunt and very honest I have no reason to lie. Maybe you should not judge people until you get to know them personally.....didnt anyone teach you this. I am sure I could go back and place judgement on you for something that was said about you but I am more mature than that and dont pass judgement on anyone that I dont know. You had nothing to do with this thread so butt out and go back to retiring!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 09:28 PM   #84
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote from TaylorMaiden:
I hate bullshit.

Yes. So do I Taylor.

I hope someone closes this thread soon. I'm trying to hold my tongue, but there's some disrespect happening here that's about to make me go postal. Everyone needs to take a deep breath, take a step back and really consider the ramifications of some of the things that are being posted here.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #85
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

Gotta love the new little inventions!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pTRU1-6565561dt.jpg (31.4 KB, 175 views)
Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #86
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

This thread will be closed so everyone can calm down. It may be reopened.....

sixx
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women