Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #256
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Subcilla, you rock!

Does anyone remember that thread (on one of those dead boards...) where some provider got all bent because some guy had given her a Prada handbag as a gift and it turned out to be a fake and she called him a cheapskate/tightass and never wanted to see him again? OMG that was hilarious!

I can't remember who the gal was though. I thinck she moved to California or something...?

As I recall, her initials were FDS.

chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #257
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh bite me Sofaking!

And all of you that take pride in picking on me..

You dont know what its like to be a woman that loves PRADA..

I loooove PRADA and have the REAL Prada so when this guy called and said he wanted to make my week and asked what bags I liked I told him
PRADA he said "DONE MY SWEET".

So I was on fire getting excited to meet him, I mean I wanted to meet him to play too but the new Prada treat was making me have warm fuzzy feelings in my stomach all day.

I am used to when gentlemen say "DONE" its "DONE"..

AND I HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF DONES..So naturally I thought it was DONE.

So we had a great session he brought me the gift I was so very eager to open it!
Then
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

A KNOCK OFF!

Not kewl!

He should not have made such a big deal out of it, its like being a kid and a grown up walking over with your favorite balloon then as soon as you get it he lets it fly away!

He bursted my bubble and I was insulted that he did not think I would know real from fake!
I can smell real from fake a mile away.

I did not cry infront of him, I waited until he left then complained on aspd only to be ridiculed...nor did I post his handle.

He knows who he is...

It bothers me that he had the odasity to asked me if he could bring me jewelry for a session the next time..ya right lol no thanks.

I cant possibly sport fake, I will feel like a wanna be..and im no wanna be!

Wow that was a long time ago, thanks for remembering!

It reminds me I will be checking the bills infront of the light soon to make sure I see 2 faces.

Very nice pix subcilla you look very sexy!

What bothers me the most is that he questioned my intelligence...no I know real from fake in an instant.

I am not fake I am as real as they come otherwise I would not be so brutally honest.

Kisses,
slut
Cercy
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #258
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Its all in the plate..and certificate of genuine authenticity in the bag be on alert ladies..lol!
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #259
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I bet I could get you s fake and you would never know the difference. You just have to know where to shop for the fakes and be willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a fake.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:15 AM   #260
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Now that I do like.

VN

I feel your pain about fake, at least you never got a fake SP.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #261
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default DEAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
There's not much "thick" about me, I'm afraid.

Only if you promise to start a threAD asking for design suggestions upon my demise.

DEAL
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #262
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Don't make fun of the Neiman Marcus Clients

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
Yes Sir, i do get it, i as well have some of the nicer things in life, but they do not make me as a person. A label is only as good as the person who wears it, around here some of the Neiman Marcus clientele should be standing at the corner of a truck stop.

Don't make fun of the Neiman Marcus Clients

THEY could easily say yours are at a Marilyn Manson concert.....Weren't we over this......

Well I'll be the grown up here.....As for thrifty shopping for goods. Olivia Howard is a great source. She has hook ups everywhere.... The galleria Saks has great sales on off season goodies, but if you buy classic items your bound to be able to use them next year....Example: The classic little black dress.....
Old 02-02-2010, 11:01 AM   #263
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Talking YOUR RIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
I bet I could get you s fake and you would never know the difference. You just have to know where to shop for the fakes and be willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a fake.

I have a younger ( young teenager) cousin who ALWAYS coveted my LV carry on....So I decided to play a little trick on the youngster....I bought her a FAKE LV carry on while I was in Singapore. I was SO surprised in how well the stitching was copied, the quality of the leather, the tags, the material on the interior...It cost me 150.00 USD but it was so worth it.

My younger cousin used it for well over a year and she travels with her family a great deal due to her papa's work.....One day the airline damaged the bag...Did she go to the claims department for the airlines NO! She went to the LV store in Chicago where they quickly replaced it!!!!!!Yes the one across from The Drake Hotel........Miracle Mile...

Simpleton you are so right.....They have it down to a science...The sales people could not even tell...........
Old 02-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #264
jk45
Registered Member

Cool

This is a great debate. I hope no one really got hurt feelings over anything that was said. Ain't it great were in the USA where we don't have to like what you say but we will fight to give you the right to say it. The pics. are so hot, Fun for all and harm to none.
jk45 is offline   Quote