Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #16
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirThomasTew View Post
If they charge for dinner like they're riding cock, treat them like a cab because that's what they're most akin to.
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're saying here, but I'm still left feeling vaguely insulted and concerned that you might vomit in my backseat.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #17
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I called a provider that had recently come back to the biz and set up an incall meet but ass it turned out she was really just wanting to do outcalls so we decided to meet at a hotel bar for a drink first. She had pushed our meet time back an hour or so and I did not want to get a room and have her NCNS. We met at the bar and had a couple of drinks, chatted, flirted and touched a bit, bar was empty so it was quite intimate. As it turned out she was fantastic as a date and really put me at ease, almost seemed like a bar pick-up as opposed to a scheduled meet. We got our room and it turned into one of the most fantastic sessions ever. She has become my ATF. All that to say this, meeting beforehand was a great idea and I would love to try it again.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #18
Guest101610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 378

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsoxbull View Post
Meeting in person seems to take the edge factor out of the equation, I like that, I mean lets face it sometimes we click, and sometimes we don't.

I had a very long post written out but have decided to shorten it to this. I will never, under any circumstances meet someone before hand. I find it insulting when asked, especially with the mired of information out there about me. If you'd like to cover the cost of the loss I would take to leave my office for a couple hours then maybe.

You guys should consider that no matter what any of these girls tell you, asking to meet before hand is insulting. Anyone who says other wise is a liar and is desperately groping for business. (Which I really can't shod them for, I hear it's terrible right now.) Doesn't change the fact that I promise you she is insulted.

(And girls, I'm not fighting with you on this. I've met hundreds of providers and you ALL say the same exact thing off the board. Guys aren't stupid and can usually tell when you are bold face lying. They sorta like it when you treat them with just a little consideration for their intelligence.) <-but that totally excludes the ones that were dropped at birth and don't carry a hobby phone.
Guest101610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:57 AM   #19
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ah, I think your on the wrong thread. Maybe you wanted the Lunch thread instead?

The question posed here was not if you would meet someone if asked.

Those that have been to socials, met someone and then later got together, how do you compare your enjoyment of the sessions v someone you never met before?

Those who did schedule a session after meeting first, do you think it made it less likely for a NS/NC or no effect?

This is a discussion of what impact having met someone first has on a session.

Sorry for any confusion.

Have a nice day
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:42 AM   #20
Guest120614-1
Account Disabled

In my experience, having met the lady before our time together makes the experience that much better. She has a greater level of comfort with me and me with her. Unfortunately for the guys this almost smacks of what they call "time wasting." For that reason and that reason only I would never ask to meet beforehand. If it is offered I would probably accept (drinks, pool or whatever on me of course). I just wouldn't want to fall into that "time waster" category.

Having said that, I’m not sure I understand a lady being insulted but then again it’s not my place to say if that is right or wrong. We all here ride a fine line between business and fun / fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA View Post
You guys should consider that no matter what any of these girls tell you, asking to meet before hand is insulting. Anyone who says other wise is a liar and is desperately groping for business. (Which I really can't shod them for, I hear it's terrible right now.) Doesn't change the fact that I promise you she is insulted.
Guest120614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #21
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA View Post
I had a very long post written out but have decided to shorten it to this. I will never, under any circumstances meet someone before hand. I find it insulting when asked, especially with the mired of information out there about me. If you'd like to cover the cost of the loss I would take to leave my office for a couple hours then maybe.

(And girls, I'm not fighting with you on this. I've met hundreds of providers and you ALL say the same exact thing off the board. Guys aren't stupid and can usually tell when you are bold face lying. They sorta like it when you treat them with just a little consideration for their intelligence.) <-but that totally excludes the ones that were dropped at birth and don't carry a hobby phone.
I don't get how a lady would feel insulted. I'm in sales, and I spend a lot of time and effort trying to cultivate a relationship with a client. Obviously the bigger the deal, the more time I'm willing to spend on trying to close the deal. However, if someone tells me know after talking to them a few times and their getting to know my product (slideshows, talking... not trying it out) I'm not insulted. It's just business.

No matter how you slice or dice it, ladies are suppliers, and gentlemen are customers, just like any other business. Are there slightly different rules for this business? Sure, just like there are different rules for selling cars vs. enterprise license agreements for ERP software. Totally different markets, clients, and people to talk to... But all businesses share certain basic rules, and putting your client at ease, and having them be interested in partaking of your goods or services is the same no matter what you do or sell.

I guess pointing out the rules of business makes me a liar?
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #22
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Cleraly Kayla feels strongly about this. As do a few other ladies. See my Lunch Date thread if you want to see some really vocal ladies :-) (still have pains in my balls form all the kicking). I do think claiming to speak for ALL providers and calling those who do not agree with her liars is a bit extreme.

I do respect your feelings and point of view. I, and many others including some providers, don't agree with it. Why don't you try understanding how we feel and respect our views?

Its really simple. If you don't care to meet anyone OTC, then simply say No Thank You if asked. Post it on your website. What ever. No need to attack those who don't agree with you.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #23
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Cleraly Kayla feels strongly about this. As do a few other ladies. See my Lunch Date thread if you want to see some really vocal ladies :-) (still have pains in my balls form all the kicking). I do think claiming to speak for ALL providers and calling those who do not agree with her liars is a bit extreme.

I do respect your feelings and point of view. I, and many others including some providers, don't agree with it. Why don't you try understanding how we feel and respect our views?

Its really simple. If you don't care to meet anyone OTC, then simply say No Thank You if asked. Post it on your website. What ever. No need to attack those who don't agree with you.
I wanted to post something similar last evening, but you beat me to it, and did a great job.

The only thing I could add would be, that prefacing a comment with words like "all" or "never" is a sure setup for being proven wrong... One example is all it takes to then prove the statement patently incorrect.

Do I believe there is no provider anywhere that doesn't prefer a short meeting before? No. I've actually met several that insist on a short meeting in a public location beforehand. One such lady I met in California was even known for turning away about 25% of the gents.

So Kayla, that's my example, sorry, but you are wrong!
69er is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #24
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Trust me, that was like the 4th time I typed something up. I went to meet one of those "lying" bitches for a meet and greet so had mellowed out by the time I got back and typed what I posted. Boy, if the actual session is anything like the 15 minutes that turned into a 3 1/2 hour dinner, drinks, and great conversaion then I may not be heard from for a long, long time. After an hour, I ws ready to pull her across the table and do it right there. I am SO looking forward to our actual meeting. :-) If she was insulted by me, I need to learn how to insult a lot more women that way.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #25
Fiero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm along the same lines as the last few posts...the pre-meets I have had have been by providers who insisted upon it as SOP for new clients. I've never asked for one and I think that was Kayla's point...that if the hobbyist asks for it it's an insult. I just don't see it that way...easily the best sessions I've had have had a face to face before getting BCD or some email or PM chat to get to know each other. My best experience ever was with someone who requested a dinner only meet before anything else. Turned out to be a great (dare I say magical) dinner date and was followed the next night by an amazing intimate time that I will never forget.

So yeah...it makes a huge difference. NCNS...never done it, never had it done to me but I'm pretty certain it would lessen the likelihood.
Fiero is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #26
Zipper
Account Disabled

Default Nothing to worry about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I am 33.

If there were socials that I had attended..I love them for this very reason. Plus, it's nice to put a face with the handle. You can kind of get an idea if there's going to be any chemistry or not, too.

The guys I have met prior to session have never NCNS me.

The last time I met someone before an appointment, was upon my reentry into provider land. I was nervous about coming back due to weight that I had gained over the course of my retirement. When we finally did get together, I was still nervous as Hell but I was a lot more comfortable with him...and he is now my ATF, so it worked out great!
Dannie, just looked at your P411 pictures and I must say that you are beautiful in everyway! Love your look and great body to boot!

Smile about yourself.... I am!
Zipper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women