Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #211
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
thousands of guys spend time and money in new orleans hoping to get some girls to flash their boobs. if they knew anything they would take every spare dime and second brab lavixian and dallas rain and enjoy every inch of these women in every way possible while they enjoyed each other. while i never smoked ill trade a little ciggarette bu to enjoy vixians but anytime. as for the blowing.. god i gotta get to la. before i die
I believe Dallasrain and myself would be more than willing to accomodate you. I'll also leave the cig's behind petiteassman, just for you...

LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #212
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I'll say this. If i thought the 2nd part of your statement was true, i might be willing to change my position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Word! Dopey (and his chorus) still doesn't get it.
I make an effort to be sensible, and you still act like a 14 year old. I actually like PJ O'Rourke. The real PJ O'Rourke. I think you're a bit of an embarrassment to him if truth be told. But carry on, no sweat off my back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Why does there need to be a level playing field? A fine dining restaurant isn't at the same level as a greasy spoon joint. It's about choices.
Come on. Relative to my point you were addressing with this, a fine dining restaurant vs a greasy spoon is all about the quality of the restaurant, not the level playing field point i was making. And i specifically mentioned they should be able to live or die based on the quality of their establishment.

Can restaurants serve cyanide? No. Not that they would, but they don't even have that choice, and isn't that what everyone is saying this is about? Can they have a rat farm in the dining room? No. And they're not even given the choice. Can they serve alcohol to minors? No, and they're not even given that choice. Not too long ago a restaurant locally was picking up deer carcasses and cutting 'em up and cooking 'em. Nope. Not even given that choice to let the market decide.

Points being, first, by level playing field i was pointing out that they're doing what they're doing with all the other regulations they put on restaurants and bars. Making everyone live by the same rules. It's not as if they're forcing these 8 guys to run a non smoking business while allowing those 8 guys to have a smoking establishment. That would be taking away a choice. Secondly, since there's not a lick of griping about all the other regulations restaurants must abide by, people don't care about restaurant owners having a choice on how to run their business. All they care about is their own ability to light up in a restaurant.

And to that point let me say this. Let's finally call a spade a spade here. Smokers? When you smoke, you stink. You're an absolutely putrid smelling human being who stinks so bad that you affect the ability of other people to even breathe. No different than someone who hasn't bathed in 20 days. Literally. So if you think you should have a right to walk into a restaurant and force your smelly, disgusting selves on those of us trying to enjoy a meal, just because there's enough of you to raise a stink about it (sorry, couldn't resist), sorry, but i have zero sympathy for you. It's unfortunate that you need to have manners legislated to you but that's your own fault. I'm sure there are plenty of laws that you like that i don't, but in this case, i like it and i don't care if you do or not. I'm glad it's there and that's my final word.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #213
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Life isn't fair. There rarely is a level playing field. Let the employees decide where they want to work. I'm done with this thread.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #214
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

I was done with this thread, but I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon and officially announce it. Done. China out.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #215
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVixian View Post
Lol, well I for one would love to meet a non-smoker who would DIE to kiss my ass... and I promise that you would LOVE my BLOWING.....
How quickly you have forgotten me, I did my best at kissing your ass and I did love your blowing All in fun south of IH-10 on Hwy 1.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #216
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

were you a non-smoker woody? lol I am sure I haven't forgotten you... at least I hope so... pm me something else to help remember...
Old 06-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #217
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
and that's my final word.
Is that a threat or a promise?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #218
oshins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
no-smoke.org eh? Now, given your first paragraph, why would I bother even looking at this drivel?
Because they are what you asked for. Peer reviewed journal articles. It just so happens that they put a collection of articles together... is it so strange that a group opposed to smoking in public would collect scholarly articles on the topic? Now if you had read the quote instead of dismissing it out of hand, you would see that the so called 'drivel' is from the American Journal of Medicine. Why is it, I wonder... that you edited that part out when you quoted me?
oshins is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #219
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

I'm surprised that there haven't been more cases of lawyers playing "lawsuit lottery" and suing restaurants because their nonsmoking client worked there as a waitress and got lung cancer, maybe even a few years later.

I'm sure that the restaurant owner would say the lady didn't have to work there, but I'm sure that the asbestos factory owner made the same claim.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #220
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshins View Post
Because they are what you asked for. Peer reviewed journal articles.
It was a rhetorical question to TTH. As a certified ambulance chaser, I was sure he could gin up something to "prove" his point.

Personally, I don't give a shit about second hand smoke -- or first hand either for that matter. Don't really have a dog in this hunt. The only part I care about is the fact that we have another set of over-reaching laws - that trample one minority for the benefit of another. But thats nothing new. Over-reaching laws seem to be breeding like fucking bunnies.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #221
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I was going to give up on this thread but. I. can't. seem. to. quit. Kinda like a smoking habit LOL

Quote:
Can restaurants serve cyanide? No. Not that they would, but they don't even have that choice, and isn't that what everyone is saying this is about? Can they have a rat farm in the dining room? No. And they're not even given the choice. Can they serve alcohol to minors? No, and they're not even given that choice. Not too long ago a restaurant locally was picking up deer carcasses and cutting 'em up and cooking 'em. Nope. Not even given that choice to let the market decide.
LET THEM! As long as they post a big ass sign on the door with 10 foot letters in bold red on a white background stating WE SERVE CYANIDE, WE HAVE A RAT FARM IN OUR DINING ROOM, WE SERVE ROADKILL. (The alcohol to minors in my opinion is a different issue, we are talking consenting and informed adults). Yea, even with the sign some asshat is still going to go in, get sick, and sue.

Quote:
Points being, first, by level playing field i was pointing out that they're doing what they're doing with all the other regulations they put on restaurants and bars. Making everyone live by the same rules. It's not as if they're forcing these 8 guys to run a non smoking business while allowing those 8 guys to have a smoking establishment. That would be taking away a choice. Secondly, since there's not a lick of griping about all the other regulations restaurants must abide by, people don't care about restaurant owners having a choice on how to run their business. All they care about is their own ability to light up in a restaurant.
Zone the shit. Manufacturing places are in specific zones as to not "disturb" the public. Sexually Oriented Businesses are zoned for the same reason. Lets have a level playing field when it comes to SOB's, well this bar has strippers - let all public places have strippers! Who the fuck would care then if it's a smoking bar or not LOL

Quote:
And to that point let me say this. Let's finally call a spade a spade here. Smokers? When you smoke, you stink. You're an absolutely putrid smelling human being who stinks so bad that you affect the ability of other people to even breathe. No different than someone who hasn't bathed in 20 days. Literally. So if you think you should have a right to walk into a restaurant and force your smelly, disgusting selves on those of us trying to enjoy a meal, just because there's enough of you to raise a stink about it (sorry, couldn't resist), sorry, but i have zero sympathy for you. It's unfortunate that you need to have manners legislated to you but that's your own fault. I'm sure there are plenty of laws that you like that i don't, but in this case, i like it and i don't care if you do or not. I'm glad it's there and that's my final word.
Next on the lawbooks: smokers must wait an hour before entering because your clothes stink and we don't want you irritating our sensitive patrons. BUT if you smell like a french whorehouse, come on in.

OH and you know what? If smokers had a place to go, they won't bring their smelly asses to YOUR restaurant....

Ok that last bit was sarcasm and not meant to be serious, trying to have fun with this whacky thread.
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:30 PM   #222
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
(From his signature line.)

Hypocrisy, anyone?

Doove, aren't you the guy who attacked me multiple times with childish, condescending cheap shots when the discussion turned to economic issues in the "Nationalize BP" thread?

If you're going to go around acting the way you do, it shouldn't come as a big surprise when someone addresses you with a moniker that fits your personality and style.
Yes, he is.

A lot of my friends smoke, maybe even more than the 1:4 ratio RK spoke of. I go outside with my wine when they smoke all the time. But I am glad they have to go outside to smoke.

When I was in college, I waited tables and bartended. Back then, and I don’t know about now, but then, everyone wanted the smoking section. Smokers as a rule spent more. They spent more on high margin items such as alcohol and expensive items off of the menu. Not only did spend more, they tended to tip a higher percentage. Again, back then, restaurants didn’t ban smoking because it didn’t make sense economically. Why piss off the biggest spenders betting on what? More non-smokers would flood the non-smoking establishment?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #223
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVixian View Post
were you a non-smoker woody? lol I am sure I haven't forgotten you... at least I hope so... pm me something else to help remember...
Now that really helps my ego
Old 06-24-2010, 06:15 AM   #224
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Now that really helps my ego
Now now woody, come on, you are fairly hard to catch...
Old 06-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #225
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Is this thread over? Gee's I come here for the "Drama" and it's not happen, what happen to the mud slinging, ass kissing and kicking? One person is smarter than the other, and with a few that simply show just how fking' ignorant they are.

I'm so disappointed, what am I going to do now, oh hell I can watch the "Real Housewives of Orange County or New York, or maybe one of those Judge Court shows, yep that will do it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women