Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161092
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
Guest062213
Account Disabled

User ID: 46727
Default Private Incall vs. Hotel

Gentleman, do you prefer to visit a lady at a private incall (apartment) or hotel? Please elaborate on why you prefer one over the other. If you prefer a private incall what accommodations do you expect to have.

I am thinking of getting a private incall in the McAllen/Sharyland/Mission area. I am curious to know what location is more convenient for you.

Thank You in advance for your input!

xoxo,
Laura
Guest062213 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Well, I can tell you that a private incall, in my opinion, is much better when the hobbyist has a SO. And, I definitly have no desire to use i.d. to get a hotel room. Plus, most of my appointments have to be early (before noon), so it's just easier to go to an incall. If I were single, I wouldn't care either way.
Illegal Use Of Hands is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I would prefer the private incall over the hotel.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
Guest062213
Account Disabled

One of the things I dislike most about hotels is the check in times.

Thank You for your input gentleman.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #5
Aztec Prince
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I too would prefer the I call for the above reasons mentioned but further more they is a higher level of privacy. As far as accommodations as long as the incall is clean it's all good. Oh yeah and a couch. Lol j/k
Aztec Prince is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #6
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Private incall is way better. Just make sure to get a place, if you decide to do that, where you're not so open to the public. What I mean by that is to not get a place where everyone can see all the cars coming and going to your front door. Neighbors get nosey. A 'village' type complex allows for people to park in the parking lot but you don't know where they go from there because they can walk to any apartment. Just my .02
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #7
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Good advice single1.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #8
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I like outcall myself.....I travel all over texas with my biz and tend to get nice up-scale hotels (priceline.com baby!!!) when I'm on the road I think its fun to be in a swanky hotel and make out with a pretty girl!

When it comes to incall's I've had several usual complaints in the past relating to having to find the incall in a city not familiar to me.....the incall being in a scary area of town...the incall being dirty and un-kept....the providers bed being dirty and un-kept....all of that adds up to me being less than comfortable and not enjoying the experience of being with a pretty girl near as much....I've never had any of those issues with outcall to my nice hotel room.
I also find that if (A) the provider calls me when she gets in the parking lot so I can meet her in the parking lot and bring her through a side door instead of right through the lobby and (B) she is appropriatly dressed in presentable street cloths and not dressed in "I'm here for sex cloths" there is never an issue with the hotel people. As an example I have a long time fav in Dallas that always shows up in business attire...walks right through the lobby and does'nt get any questioning looks from anyone..........ever!
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #9
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I understand completely with what your saying but she didn't ask us whether we preferred outcalls to our home/hotel. It was whether we preferred her having a hotel or private incall. Personally, I prefer they come to my home but I don't think this particular provider does outcalls. But I could be wrong, I've never seen her.

RGVGFE do you do outcalls too?
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #10
Guest062213
Account Disabled

Having a furnished, clean and safe incall is at the top of my list. I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself if my incall was not clean, and I imagine my dates wouldn't either.

I do offer outcalls to hotels, depending where it is. I have to know a gentleman very well before doing an outcall to his home.

I appreciate all the input.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #11
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGVGFE View Post
Having a furnished, clean and safe incall is at the top of my list. I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself if my incall was not clean, and I imagine my dates wouldn't either.

I do offer outcalls to hotels, depending where it is. I have to know a gentleman very well before doing an outcall to his home.

I appreciate all the input.
A clean incall would be nice but my attention would probably be focused elsewhere and would probably not even notice lol.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #12
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

An apartment in call is very nice.

For returning customers, you would be able to either retain their favorite beverage, if they leave one, their favorite body wash, etc.

These type of amenities are more difficult to transport if using varying hotel rooms.

As mentioned apartments in a village type setting are very nice and to me much more desirable than a home in a gated community.

Nosy neighbors notice high traffic flow houses or apartments.

So an incall on the backside of an apartment complex is nice.

I did have experience with a young lady that kept her incall at an extended stay studio type Hotel complex, and of course the housekeepers and maintenance guy knew the score, but a $ a week and she had clean sheets, extra towels, and a 'paid' lookout for anything suspicious.

This worked quite well in her favor.

Good luck!

Dogg
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

i know when im that hot n horny, ill take it to the back seat ;-)

......but a private in call is always appreciated, but to the horniest of horny men i believe either would do lol
italia is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #14
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofiaSugarBabie View Post
i know when im that hot n horny, ill take it to the back seat ;-)

......but a private in call is always appreciated, but to the horniest of horny men i believe either would do lol
As a horniest of horny man I would fit that to a tee. Yes backseat, park bench, incall, outcall, any will do LOL but a private, clean, nice incall apartment would be appreciated if I could get my eyes off of the other assets that may be in view .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women