Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: how do u feel about google cache
do you care if everythiing u post can be googled 6 46.15%
doesnt bother u in least bit what others can find on you? 2 15.38%
would u be willing to pay provider and gents alike to keep everyhthing private? 5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26319
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow google cache

Im asking this so that what recently happened to me doesn't happen to anyone else providers and gents alike i know a few sites that i am on doesn't allow google cache, and was wondering if any thing could be done about it here even if it means us as providers having to pay a few extra bucks i know i would be willing to help out and i would like to think so would many of the other girls and guys this is our hobby and im sure many guys and girls have been busted but if there is a way to prevent just that then i'm all for it

any thoughts or opinions are welcome
1. do u care if everything u post can be googled
2. not concerned
3. would u be willing to pay a little extra for the privacy
Max Rax is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with you keep it private xoxochelsea
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:44 AM   #3
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As far as I know: Everything and I do mean everything, that a person posts on the internet can be found in some way. It is permanently recorded and can never be completely deleted.

However, I am not totally computer savvy and have alot of help with PC stuff but this is what I heard from a PC savvy source. I say just be very careful with what you put online- including pictures, etc. It is the reason I do not have a facebook, myspace and other stuff too.

Just MHO.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #4
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

When posting information on the Internet remember this saying...

You cannot "unring" the bell.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

There should be a way for this board to keep out the search engine bots from Google, Yahoo, etc. I don't know how its done from a technical standpoint but several other boards seem to be able to do so.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #6
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

It is more dependent on the file/directory structure of the website. Google recognizes Allow & Disallow statements in the site's robot.txt file. These can be used to disallow crawling (which is how google builds it's index) of file types, specific directories, domains, ect. It even allows the use of wildcards if the file naming convention is consistant enough to position it for a uniform ignore by the crawling bots. The only cost involved is the time for the webmaster to figure it out and implement it. It is a one time effort, not an ongoing maintentance issue unless the file/directory structures or naming conventions change. Also remember, once it is indexed by Google, it is there to stay. When it Disallow is implemented, it should block future updates and additions.
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:08 AM   #7
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

The owners could block Google and other legit search engines from indexing the site in a few hours of work. However, Google drives traffic and new members to the site, so there IS a downside to blocking Google.

It's possible to tell Google and other legit search engines to index the site, but NOT to display a cache of old pages. This would be a good idea, IMHO. That way when personal information is removed from the site, you can't just go to Google and pull it out of the cache.

There can also be rogue search engines that ignore sites' "no robots" directives. I don't know how easy it is to find such a search engine.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women