Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
sophia rose
Account Disabled

User ID: 71545
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you care....

if your provider is intelligent or not? What qualities make up an ATF? Sense of humor, friendly, sexy etc? Figured I'd ask here. Or do you just care about the body and the performance? What makes you return, or not return?
sophia rose is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Good question. I'll tell you my thinking. Intelligence absolutely matters. What repels--and repulses!--me are the ones who like to tell me and the rest of the world how intelligent they are, over and over again. The qualities of an ATF? No, it's not at all just body and performance for me. The ability to carry on a casual relationship without any attachments and without getting too caught up in the "rules" is key for me. This biz is what it is. I won't get any illusions that a lady is my steady girlfriend as long as she promises not to treat me like just another client and make me be screened again if I don't return within 180 days. It must be CASUAL. What gets me to return? Good TCB skills. I love the looks of most of the ladies on this site but the TCB skills are rarer so I find that to be the number one determinant whether I return. Ease of scheduling, no email games ('it got stuck in my spam folder', 'I didn't check my email at all last year', 'I sent it. Didn't you get it?' etc.), gentle/humble manners. All those are critical. Another thing is demeanor on the board. If a lady drops by only to post an ad, not my type. A lady who comes on and boasts about her house, her car, her education, her income, her volume, etc.--not my type. A lady who comes on a banters about in a witty fashion so I can tell she has a sense of humor AND a mind--my type.

So it's all personal opinion. Those are mine.

Great post.

All the best.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia rose View Post
if your provider is intelligent or not? What qualities make up an ATF? Sense of humor, friendly, sexy etc? Figured I'd ask here. Or do you just care about the body and the performance? What makes you return, or not return?
Qualities that make an ATF for me- Smart, Very Sexy, Funny, Easy Going, Friendly,Body, Performance, Always has the time of day if not too busy for you. Hmmm this reminds me of somebody.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
sophia rose
Account Disabled

User ID: 71545
My ECCIE Reviews

Good points guys. JD, I almost forgot about the TCB skills. I know a few ladies in the biz and some are definitely hard to get a hold of when you need them! I try to keep on top of my email especially and always reply even if I am not available-it's just the polite thing to do.
I guess though there are some guys that really love the variety and so certain qualities are not as important if they are planning to sample it all so to speak! Nothing wrong with that either
sophia rose is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #5
Stilts
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I'm more than sure that there is a lot of diversity that goes into the eye of the beholder with this inquiry. In my experience, there are at least two main motivators for attraction on this kind of a level: (1) Pathos (the desire to be enthralled...which can manifest itself as the worship, on some level, of the female form); and (2) Sexual Frustration. In my experience, people are attracted to certain qualities depending on how they heighten what one is after. People can pursue a quality in another person simply because they believe it will heighten the frustration...and sometimes qualities are even artificially added, such as in S&M.
These two motivations will most likely see intelligence from totally different perspectives, and if the motivations spur attraction, they will probably manifest different things in mind of the seeker. A Pathos perspective may see intelligence as another manifestation (perhaps even a fuller manifestation) of the female form...or something attractive in and of itself. One who is frustrated by intelligent people, or who seeks to maximize a sense of frustration against/with an intelligent person, would probably approach an intelligent person from the opposite perspective that the person mentioned earlier would. Some people are aroused by praise; others by insults.

Just my two cents.
Stilts is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #6
outthedoor
Account Disabled

Oh my I absolutely care if my provider is intelligent or not. For me a great session is very dependent on a great chemistry between the two people involved. Can't have great chemistry if the mental aspects don't click. It's the mental, emotional, and physical connections that make a great session.
outthedoor is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:34 AM   #7
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
It's extremely important that the provider I see has the ability to make intelligent decisions.

My experience has has showed me that intelligent women are ravenous in bed.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #8
The Tribes
Registered Member

For me, the level of intelligence isn't as important as how she uses what she has.
So in that sense, I would say wisdom is sexy!
The Tribes is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #9
ncdiver069
Registered Member

To me its all about how they make you feel, are they happy to see you or are you just a john. All sex is good but for me the best is the caring ,smart ,witty, the Pros do this, they can read a man and react accordingly and Intelligence is always important to me, I know what its like to be dumb lol
ncdiver069 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #10
Womanlover
Gaining Momentum

I think this is easy Sophia. Have you ever been with someone you just liked to be with, whether it was having sex, dinner, shopping, sitting on a bench looking at the mountains, river, gardens, or whatever? It's when you want to be with that person. If the gal feels the same way she shows it in her behavior. I'm looking for another ATF, having had that once. Maybe you are the one.

Quote:
Womanlover is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #11
Bigguy87
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Smarter is better. I just don't like being around stupid people. As far as making an ATF it require a certain connection as well as all the things that would make you want to be around someone who was not a provider. Oh and great sex with a menu that matches your desires.
Bigguy87 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #12
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
My experience has has showed me that intelligent women are ravenous in bed.
Very much so..
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women