Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-05-2012, 05:54 AM   #61
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-lo shmoe View Post
What are the rules on trolling? Maybe I will go over to the houston board and get into stuff that had nothing to do with me.
Absolutely! Be warned though, Houston is hard...you better come correct or don't come at all...just sayin'...
Old 06-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #62
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

For the record in this mess that just won't go away, the individual responsible for the post of said picture is no longer a member of the board. That account has been disabled. It is time to let this rest, points of view have been stated.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:06 AM   #63
b-lo shmoe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

'..........
Old 06-05-2012, 06:08 AM   #64
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-lo shmoe View Post
What are the rules on trolling? Maybe I will go over to the houston board and get into stuff that had nothing to do with me.

You might learn some things. All are welcome in Texas.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #65
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm sure the OP will sleep better at night BB knowing punishment has been doled out. The OP only ever wanted the person punished who gave out private information about her...now on to other matters and other punishments to be given out I guess...kind of ironic...
Old 06-05-2012, 06:28 AM   #66
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegiggles View Post
HOW THE HELL CAN A PERSON TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR OWN UNCONSCIOUS BEAT UP AND KNOCKED OUT BODY IDIOT? IT WAS A PHOTO TAKEN FOR FUN AGAINST ME AND POSTED IN A PRIVATE ROOM. I was beaten until I was unconscious and then posted for many to to gloat about. This is WHY I am mad . . .I also have to go to TBI meetings for the rest of my LIFE due to this . . . I HAVE BRAIN INJURIES DUE TO THIS. I AM MAD. PLEASE STOP HURTING ME . . .PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL! (
Hope you are feeling better... Hangovers are rough! I swear the pics didn't look too bad, the skin tone was a bit off, maybe rash/acne? Peace babe
Old 06-05-2012, 06:34 AM   #67
guest032013
Account Disabled

Default Ooooooo sounds hott!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Absolutely! Be warned though, Houston is hard...you better come correct or don't come at all...just sayin'...

Old 06-05-2012, 06:39 AM   #68
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Damn great reading first thing in the morning, Almost wish i didnt go home last nite!! So what new info do we have from yesterday absolutely nothing we are at the exact same location.

Chloe, I do believe if you have a stalker you need to call the police they could help. I do think those photos which were posted were of you at your worst they should not have been posted!!

We all as a group we should leaveher alone for a while as it seems she is having a major Real life issues and needs some help. Good luck Chloe i hope all works out for you!!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:40 AM   #69
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

whosdair, LMFAO go Texas the only great thing about there are the women and the prohbitted topic that they grow!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:52 AM   #70
Whitenoise
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
HOW THE HELL CAN A PERSON TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR OWN UNCONSCIOUS BEAT UP AND KNOCKED OUT BODY IDIOT? IT WAS A PHOTO TAKEN FOR FUN AGAINST ME AND POSTED IN A PRIVATE ROOM. I was beaten until I was unconscious and then posted for many to to gloat about. This is WHY I am mad . . .I also have to go to TBI meetings for the rest of my LIFE due to this . . . I HAVE BRAIN INJURIES DUE TO THIS. I AM MAD. PLEASE STOP HURTING ME . . .PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL! Thank you all mods for sitting there and mocking me, why, why and why SO you may not like me but I can not think of one reason why it is cool
Calling acute and chronic alcohol poisoning and delusions/paranoia a TBI is kind of insulting to those people who actually suffer from traumatic brain injuries. I do agree with Vern though that some help is in order.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #71
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusbluto View Post
For the record in this mess that just won't go away, the individual responsible for the post of said picture is no longer a member of the board. That account has been disabled. It is time to let this rest, points of view have been stated.
Quote:
HOW THE HELL CAN A PERSON TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR OWN UNCONSCIOUS BEAT UP AND KNOCKED OUT BODY IDIOT? IT WAS A PHOTO TAKEN FOR FUN AGAINST ME AND POSTED IN A PRIVATE ROOM. I was beaten until I was unconscious and then posted for many to to gloat about. This is WHY I am mad . . .I also have to go to TBI meetings for the rest of my LIFE due to this . . . I HAVE BRAIN INJURIES DUE TO THIS. I AM MAD. PLEASE STOP HURTING ME . . .PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL! Thank you all mods for sitting there and mocking me, why, why and why SO you may not like me but I can not think of one reason why it is cool
Point of order........I would have used the term "alleged picture".....carry on.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:54 AM   #72
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Ahhh Houston where SSP posted Ban that OSD. wish I knew why SSP got banned. I need to ask JaD or DED.

vern, much has been learned. A bit more needs to be.

Doove, please stop typing with your toe's
Old 06-05-2012, 07:59 AM   #73
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Mods hate it when you out them for messing up or being mean . . .period.
Soooo..... I can't count this high any more. Is this the THIRD thread started about this?

And the above is the supposed reason for starting it? And you people are STILL following this and adding to it? Crazy. At the very least, you know shit is being exaggerated. Hell, I'll go one step further. There is shit being LIED about. Over and over.

Case in point:

Quote:
I notified 4 moderators a while ago about a picture and nothing was done. Now that i made this public they are finally taking care of it.
This is a lie. Period. Assuming she is talking about the 4 Upstate NY Mods, of course (and I think that is a safe assumption). We acted quickly as soon as we were aware, in the areas that we have control over. And if you believe that actions were taken only after this was "made public".... well... that might be technically true. But that is only because this person chose to "go public" immediately rather than follow proper channels. But Hey.... it's a HELL of a lot more fun that way. I mean... we must be on Post #80,000 by now when you combine all of these ridiculous threads. None of that would have happened if proper procedure was followed. But again... all of that fun would have been LOST. Tragic.

Doove.... ya' really need to give this a rest, my friend. I have a lot of respect for you and I am probably taking a risk by calling you out a bit here. But it needs to be said. You have no PA and do not know all of the facts and all of the background (unless someone is feeding you "private" info! ). I know that you have good intentions. But you are basing your comments in part on information given to you by a notoriously unreliable and biased witness. For those that know most of the facts, she is making you look kinda clueless.

And Lexxxy..... damn. Implying that this is somehow the equivalent of a situation that degenerated into legal action elsewhere is just plain irresponsible. Thankfully, no one reacted much to that because that is the kind of shit that I hate. It serves nothing except to scare people (or spin people up who love the drama). Again... I sympathize a bit because you don't know all of the facts (supposedly!). But that post sucked.

The Mods already talked a bit, and as tempting as some might find it to close these threads, they are gonna ride. And ride.... and ride... Hope some of y'all don't end up with too much on ya'. I might offer one last time to "consider the source" of all of this. Things have been exaggerated, misrepresented, lied about... and many of you are being played. You are at very least having your time wasted.

GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES, PEOPLE! Enough.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #74
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Wow, this has to be the greatest ThreAD of all time. I know it showcases everything I look for in a Hooktard. ijs
Old 06-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #75
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I think we are actually at #86,753.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women