Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
BammBamm
Registered Member

Default The Female Body

I agree, it's a hot topic. But only one? Look around, there's a wide range. Take my own, for instance. I get up in the morning. My topic feels like hell. I sprinkle it with water, brush parts of it, rub it with towels, powder it, add lubricant. I dump in the fuel and away goes my topic, my topical topic, my controversial topic, my capacious topic, my limping topic, my nearsighted topic, my topic with back problems, my badly behaved topic, my vulgar topic, my outrageous topic, my aging topic, my topic that is out of the question and anyway can't spell, in its oversized coat and worn winter boots, scuttling along the sidewalk as if it were flesh and blood, hunting for what's out there, an avacado, an alderman, an adjective, hungry as ever.

The basic Female Body comes with the following accessories: garter belt, panty girdle, crinoline, camisole, bustle, brassiere, stomacher, chemise, virgin zone, spike heels, nose ring, veil, kid gloves, fishnet stockings, fischu, bandeau, Merry Widdow, weepers, chokers, barrettes, bangles, beads, lorgnette, feather boa, basic black, compact, Lycra stretch one-piece with modesty panel, designer pegnoir, flannel nightie, lace teddy, bed, head.

The Female Body is made of transparent plastic and lights up when you plug it in. You press a button to illuminate the different systems. The Circulatory System is red, for the heart and arteries, purple for the veins; the Respiratory System is blue, the Lymphatic System is yellow, the Digestive System is green, with liver and kidneys in aqua. The nerves are done in orange and the brain is pink. The skeleton, as you might expect, is white.

The Reproductive System is optional, and can be removed. It comes with or without a miniature embryo. Parental judgement can therefore be exercised. We do not wish to frighten or offend.

He said, I won't have one of those in the house. It gives a young girl a false notion of
beauty, not to mention of anatomy. If a real woman was built like that she'd fall on her
face.

She said, If we don't let her have one like all the other girls she'll feel singled out. It'll become an issue. She'll long for one and she'll long to turn into one. Repression breeds sublimation. You know that.

He said, it's not just the pointy plastic tits, it's the wardrobes. The wardrobes and that stupid male doll, what's his name, the one with the underwear glued on.

She said, Better get it over with when she's young. He said, All right but don't let me see it.

She came whizzing down the stairs, thrown like a dart. She was stark naked. Her hair had been chopped off, her head was turned back to front, she was missing some toes and she'd been tattooed all over her body with purple ink, in a scrollwork design. She hit the potted azalea, trembled there for a moment like a botched angel, and fell.

He said, I guess we're safe.

The Female Body has many uses. It's been used as a door knocker, a bottle-opener, as a
clock with a ticking belly, as something to hold up lampshades, as a nutcracker, just
squeeze the brass legs together and out comes your nut. It bears torches, lifts victorious wreaths, grows copper wings and raises aloft a ring of neon stars, whole buildings rest on its marble heads.

It sells cars, beer, shaving lotion, cigarettes, hard liquor; it sells diet plans and diamonds, and desire in tiny crystal bottles. Is this the face that launched a thousand products? You bet it is, but don't get any funny big ideas honey, that smile is a dime a dozen.

It does not merely sell, it is sold. Money flows into this country or that country, flies in, practically crawls in, suitful after suitful, lured by all those hairless preteen legs. Listen, you want to reduce the national debt, don't you? Aren't you patriotic? That's the spirit.

That's my girl.

She's a national resource, a renewable one luckily, because those things wear out so quickly. They don't make 'em like they used to. Shoddy goods.

One and one equals another one. Pleasure in the female is not a requirement. Pair-
bonding is stronger in geese. We're not talking about love, we're talking about biology.

That's how we all got here, daughter.

Snails do it differently. They're hermaphrodites, and work in threes.

Each female body contains a female brain. Handy. Makes things work. Stick pins in it
and you get amazing results. Old popular songs. Short circuits. Bad dreams.

Anyway: each of these brains has two halves. They're joined together by a thick cord;
neural pathways flow from one to the other, sparkles of electric information washing to
and fro. Like light on waves. Like a conversation. How does a woman know? She listens.

She listens in.

The male brain, now, that's a different matter. Only a thin connection. Space over here, time over there, music and arithmetic in their own sealed compartments. The right brain doesn't know what the left brain is doing. Good for aiming, though, for hitting the target when you pull the trigger. Who's the target? Who cares? What matters is hitting it. That's the male brain for you. Objective.

This is why men are so sad, why they feel so cut off, why they think of themselves as orphans cast adrift, footloose and stringless in the deep void. What void? she says. What are you talking about? The void of the Universe, he says and she says Oh and looks out the window and tries to get a handle on it, but it's no use, there's too much going on, too many rustlings in the leaves, too many voices, so she says, Would you like a cheese sandwich, a piece of cake, a cup of tea? And he grinds his teeth because she doesn't understand, and wanders off, not just alone but Alone, lost in the dark, lost in the skull, searching for the other half, the twin who could complete him.

Then it comes to him: he's lost the Female Body! Look, it shines in the gloom, far ahead, a vision of wholeness, ripeness, like a giant melon, like an apple, like a metaphor for breast in a bad novel; it shines like a balloon, like a foggy noon, a watery moon, shimmering in its egg of light.

Catch it. Put it in a pumpkin, in a high tower, in a compound, in a chamber, in a house, in a room. Quick, stick a leash on it, a lock, a chain, some pain, settle it down, so it can never get away from you again.

- Margaret Atwood
BammBamm is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

I thought that was your work. I was intrigued. In love. Didn't care if you were a boy or a girl or anything inbetween and never needed to know you beyond what You wrote. I loved the way your words sang to me.

And then end. Disappointment - - Recognition.

I've always loved her work. Below are two of my favorite M. Atwood poems.

Marrying the Hangman

She has been condemned to death by hanging. A man
may escape this death by becoming the hangman, a
woman by marrying the hangman. But at the present
time there is no hangman; thus there is no escape.
There is only a death, indefinitely postponed. This is
not fantasy, it is history.

To live in prison is to live without mirrors. To live
without mirrors is to live without the self. She is
living selflessly, she finds a hole in the stone wall and
on the other side of the wall, a voice. The voice
comes through darkness and has no face. This voice
becomes her mirror.

In order to avoid her death, her particular death, with
wrung neck and swollen tongue, she must marry the
hangman. But there is no hangman, first she must
create him, she must persuade this man at the end of
the voice, this voice she has never seen and which has
never seen her, this darkness, she must persuade him
to renounce his face, exchange it for the impersonal
mask of death, of official death which has eyes but
no mouth, this mask of a dark leper. She must
transform his hands so they will be willing to twist
the rope around throats that have been singled out
as hers was, throats other than hers. She must marry
the hangman or no one, but that is not so bad. Who
else is there to marry?

You wonder about her crime. She was condemned
to death for stealing clothes from her employer, from
the wife of her employer. She wished to make herself
more beautiful. This desire in servants was not legal.

She uses her voice like a hand, her voice reaches
through the wall, stroking and touching. What could
she possibly have said that would have convinced him?
He was not condemned to death, freedom awaited
him. What was the temptation, the one that worked?
Perhaps he wanted to live with a woman whose life
he had saved, who had seen down into the earth but
had nevertheless followed him back up to life. It was
his only chance to be a hero, to one person at least,
for if he became the hangman the others would
despise him. He was in prison for wounding another
man, on one finger of the right hand, with a sword.
This too is history.

My friends, who are both women, tell me their stories,
which cannot be believed and which are true. They
are horror stories and they have not happened to me,
they have not yet happened to me, they have
happened to me but we are detached, we watch our
unbelief with horror. Such things cannot happen to
us, it is afternoon and these things do not happen in
the afternoon. The trouble was, she said, I didn’t
have time to put my glasses on and without them I’m
blind as a bat, I couldn’t even see who it was. These
things happen and we sit at a table and tell stories
about them so we can finally believe. This is not
fantasy, it is history, there is more than one hangman
and because of this some of them are unemployed.

He said: the end of walls, the end of ropes, the opening
of doors, a field, the wind, a house, the sun, a table,
an apple.

She said: nipple, arms, lips, wine, belly, hair, bread,
thighs, eyes, eyes.

They both kept their promises.

The hangman is not such a bad fellow. Afterwards he
goes to the refrigerator and cleans up the leftovers,
though he does not wipe up what he accidentally
spills. He wants only the simple things: a chair,
someone to pull off his shoes, someone to watch him
while he talks, with admiration and fear, gratitude if
possible, someone in whom to plunge himself for rest
and renewal. These things can best be had by marrying
a woman who has been condemned to death by other
men for wishing to be beautiful. There is a wide
choice.

Everyone said he was a fool.
Everyone said she was a clever woman.
They used the word ensnare.

What did they say the first time they were alone
together in the same room? What did he say when
she had removed her veil and he could see that she
was not a voice but a body and therefore finite?
What did she say when she discovered that she had
left one locked room for another? They talked of
love, naturally, though that did not keep them
busy forever.

The fact is there are no stories I can tell my friends
that will make them feel better. History cannot be
erased, although we can soothe ourselves by
speculating about it. At that time there were no
female hangmen. Perhaps there have never been any,
and thus no man could save his life by marriage.
Though a woman could, according to the law.

He said: foot, boot, order, city, fist, roads, time,
knife.

She said: water, night, willow, rope hair, earth belly,
cave, meat, shroud, open, blood.

They both kept their promises.

Variations on the word love

This is a word we use to plug
holes with. It's the right size for those warm
blanks in speech, for those red heart-
shaped vacancies on the page that look nothing
like real hearts. Add lace
and you can sell
it. We insert it also in the one empty
space on the printed form
that comes with no instructions. There are whole
magazines with not much in them
but the word love, you can
rub it all over your body and you
can cook with it too. How do we know
it isn't what goes on at the cool
debaucheries of slugs under damp
pieces of cardboard? As for the weed-
seedlings nosing their tough snouts up
among the lettuces, they shout it.
Love! Love! sing the soldiers, raising
their glittering knives in salute.

Then there's the two
of us. This word
is far too short for us, it has only
four letters, too sparse
to fill those deep bare
vacuums between the stars
that press on us with their deafness.
It's not love we don't wish
to fall into, but that fear.
this word is not enough but it will
have to do. It's a single
vowel in this metallic
silence, a mouth that says
O again and again in wonder
and pain, a breath, a finger
grip on a cliffside. You can
hold on or let go.
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
BammBamm
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
And then end. Disappointment - - Recognition.
I didn't realize this could happen. I am sorry I put you through these feelings as a result.

Unfortunately your experience here illustrates my earlier point. Had I realized that possibility I would have done differently, before and now.

I read the poems you posted. They are very moving. Psychologically, marriage is to a woman very much like death (one aspect of Atwood's poems). I have been not unlike the hangman, and regretted that, too.
BammBamm is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by BammBamm View Post
I read the poems you posted. They are very moving. Psychologically, marriage is to a woman very much like death (one aspect of Atwood's poems). I have been not unlike the hangman, and regretted that, too.
I thought it was more a social commentary on the fact that women (during the time that this was written - the 70s, I believe) had little options for savings themselves and needed a man to AVOID death. And that ingrained in the fact that women had limited choices, marriage was simply exchanging one prison for another.

One of the things I loved about being a provider is that I wasn't forced by circumstance and finance to make rash decisions -- I was richly rewarded while developing my life and it gave me room to carefully select a life partner. That life partner will NOT be a prison. It will be freedom in love because it will have been chosen from a person who was indeed free. What a difference 40 years makes....
Old 05-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

And better condoms . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
And better condoms . . .
Based on premise of previous posts, is this the biggest non sequitur on the board? Or are you making a point that's missed?
Old 05-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know about all that has been said.
But I know God is a master at creating beauty that makes me quiver.
I have seen. Have suckled the finest ever formed. Their eyes and lips have held me in the embrace of the ages. The curve of a woman's back and legs that go on forever. The ambrosia of the liquid velvet of a woman's petals.
Breasts that defy the god of gravity. A woman that is her own. Not afraid and strong. But feminine and seductive. What a treasure to behold. So rare and fragile that if handled too carelessly she will fade. Like a mist she is gone in a whisper. The reward is like none other. The brass ring in a dream. You grasp and when you think you have Nirvana you awaken and find your hands grasping at the sifting sand. You see it. You touch it but it is gone. Like grass we flourish and then we are gone. I thank the Maker for what I have been granted. I pity them that can't see. That can't receive their offering. She has granted you entrance and you wonder why you are not made whole. Foolish little man. If only you could close your eyes and see.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default Aurelius Waxes Biblical

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #9
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Why stop there? The rest isn't so good.

5 The Lord saw that the wickedness of humankind was great in the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually. 6And the Lord was sorry that he had made humankind on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.
7So the Lord said, ‘I will blot out from the earth the human beings I have created—people together with animals and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.’

(New Revised Standard Edition)
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Has it started raining?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

"I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth... I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth." Genesis 9: 11, 13 (NIV)

It won't be rain.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:48 AM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i stopped there because

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Why stop there? The rest isn't so good.

i stopped there because MA was dicussing the allure and beauty and enticement women are to man, yea perhaps to all higher thoughtful sentient beings, and these verses, while subject to interpretation and who exactly were the sons of God (angels perhaps?),
spoke to the draw and power of the daughters of man.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

So, the Other Realm has a book reading going on.

Is this Forum going to have a Bible study?

And why stop there? What about the Koran? Confucius? Lao Tze? Bhagavad Gita?

And of course, given this is ECCIE, the Kama Sutra?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women