Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47679
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2012, 08:00 AM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Yes! Maybe we wouldn't have invaded the wrong country chasing non-existent WMD's, killed and maimed our finest young men and women or killed 100,000 innocent Iraqis over what turned out to be oil and falsified, or at the very least, highly-embellished "evidence".

I've told you before. It's fearful, lustful, helpful, grateful AND HATEFUL, not "hatefull."

In addition, you're just as clueless about what is in Obama's mind and heart as you are about everything else, Stupid.
Spelling for you, is like card counting for Rainman. You may be completely clueless about everything else but at least you can spell.

My stepmother used to be an editor at a publishing house. She looked at original manuscripts. She was the one that got to clean up the spelling and grammar. She said a lot of great writers couldn't spell worth shit. She was married to one for 30 years.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:10 AM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsontheground View Post
100,000 is not enough. The entire middle east needs to be leveled into a parking lot. That I will take a shit in.
So kind of you to be our local lovable hate monger.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #18
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
For some reason the most hatefull "blacks" are very often mulattos. Malcolm X was a mulatto. In his autobiography he wrote that if he could physically cut out the white half of himself, he would do it. Obama wrote that he shared Malcolm X's feeling. Translation: he hates white people.
Utterly fucking ridiculous. Not one shred of evidence that this is true. In fact, all to the contrary.

What do you get out of this? Does the thinking that Obama hates white people make you feel better about yourself or something? Seriously. What's the deal?

Pat Robertson thinks marijuana should be legalized. Does that automatically make every single person who watches Pat Robertson on TV a card-carrying member of NORML? The Mormons have got their fair share of weird-ass beliefs. Is Mitt Romney a subscriber to them all?

Obama is a black man who probably experienced his fair share of racism while growing up. Does he harbor some resentment about that? Wouldn't surprise me. Would that be normal? Absolutely. Does it translate into him hating white people? Ridiculous.

By the way, where do you get that it's "very often" mulattos who are the most hateful blacks genius? You come up with that on your own?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
For some reason the most hatefull "blacks" are very often mulattos. Malcolm X was a mulatto. In his autobiography he wrote that if he could physically cut out the white half of himself, he would do it. Obama wrote that he shared Malcolm X's feeling. Translation: he hates white people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Utterly fucking ridiculous. Not one shred of evidence that this is true. In fact, all to the contrary.

What do you get out of this? Does the thinking that Obama hates white people make you feel better about yourself or something? Seriously. What's the deal?

Pat Robertson thinks marijuana should be legalized. Does that automatically make every single person who watches Pat Robertson on TV a card-carrying member of NORML? The Mormons have got their fair share of weird-ass beliefs. Is Mitt Romney a subscriber to them all?

Obama is a black man who probably experienced his fair share of racism while growing up. Does he harbor some resentment about that? Wouldn't surprise me. Would that be normal? Absolutely. Does it translate into him hating white people? Ridiculous.

By the way, where do you get that it's "very often" mulattos who are the most hateful blacks genius? You come up with that on your own?
Hmm, interesting point. Since mulattos are by definition mixed race, does that mean most the hateful whites are also mulattos?

If not, it seems to say that the non-mulatto whites are more hateful than the mulatto whites. And the original premice was mulattos are more hateful than the "pure" blacks.

So that would mean:

Either many of the most hateful whites and the most hateful blacks are mulattos

OR

Pure whites hate more than mulattos who hate more than pure blacks.

It seems the logical belief if you believe the original premice (which I do not).

Maybe it's better--and safer--to just say all races have good folks and a few hatefilled ones sprinkled in.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #20
MC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So kind of you to be our local lovable hate monger.
Based on what he's posted in other threads he's basically the equivalent of a Nazi.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #21
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

Calm down. I'm just expressing my opinion. It's my personal observation; its anecdotal. Having said that, there is a certain logic to the idea that mulattoes would have a natural tendancy to dislike whites and to embrace their black heritage while rejecting their white heritage. It's human nature.

Mulattoes are considered to be black in our society. Ask a hundred people at random, is Obama a black man or a white man. The vast majority will say he's black. But logically Obama is as much a white man as a black man. Practically speaking mulattoes socialize with black people and tend to date and marry black women. Mulattoes are seen as light skinned black people; they're not seen as dark skinned white people.

I think that mulattoes probably feel like the white community has rejected them and they consequently have a certain amount of anger about it, probably subconsciously. It's just human nature.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

The basic tenant of Christianity is Salvation through Jesus Christ.
I wonder how many souls came to accept Christ during the days that Rev Wright was preaching?
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The basic tenant of Christianity is Salvation through Jesus Christ.
I wonder how many souls came to accept Christ during the days that Rev Wright was preaching?
Think of the contrast between Billy Graham or Joel Osteen and Jeremiah Wright. Jesus said to love one another. He said to love your enemies. I can't imagine anyone being less of a Christian than Jeremiah Wright. He says his religious views are largely based on the teachings of James Cone. Here's a quote from Cone:

James Cone, quoted in William R Jones, “Divine Racism: The Unacknowledged Threshold Issue for Black Theology”, in African-American Religious Thought: An Anthology, ed Cornel West and Eddie Glaube, Westminster John Knox Press, 2003, pp. 850, 856.
Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community … Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.

http://www.andrewbostom.org/blog/200...ne-of-silence/
Old 04-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah. Love, peace and tolerance. That's our Rev. Wright, the President's pastor.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women