Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2012, 11:09 PM   #1
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Newbie Friendly...........

I was shocked after speaking with another Newbie Friendly provider whom says she does NO SCREENING AT ALL. Now I am Newbie Friendly, BUT they must be willing to provide some form of reference, normally work info and ID. So what does Newbie Friendly mean to YOU? Does a client just call up and say hey.........and your like cum on over? Isent there some way to screen without having past provider references? Safety is so much more important then any amount of money. Play safe and have fun!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, darling. There are plenty of ways.

There are certain ladies who feel like their best screening tool is their instinct. They are the ones who either have been or will be busted.

Newbies for me, unless they are easily verified via an online presence, are rarely eligible to see me short notice. Because I don't have a phone number listed, I don't get the last minute guys. I have great experiences with non-hobbyists. They pre-book, are willing to put in the time to communicate to get to know each other better, and are very respectful (and it's very true of all the men that pursue me). But it's not that I have never been told I'm doing too much for a hooker, but not enough to dissuade me from seeing newbies.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:19 AM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I so agree Tiffani. I do go by instinct always, and have turned down clients even with a provider okay, if it didnt feel right. The last minute newbies that call and want NOW action will never work with me. If your willing to work with me and help me feel secure then Im more then willing to work with you. But to see a client just cause he calls...........Nothing is worth my life or my freedom. I enjoy the hobby and giving pleasure, but respect is needed on both ends...............By the provider taking her time to screen you she is keeping you safe as well as herself.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:50 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
I so agree Tiffani. I do go by instinct always, and have turned down clients even with a provider okay, if it didnt feel right. The last minute newbies that call and want NOW action will never work with me. If your willing to work with me and help me feel secure then Im more then willing to work with you. But to see a client just cause he calls...........Nothing is worth my life or my freedom. I enjoy the hobby and giving pleasure, but respect is needed on both ends...............By the provider taking her time to screen you she is keeping you safe as well as herself.
My opinion exactly!

{there are safe ways to verify newbies,but they have to be willing to make me feel comfortable by giving certain pertinent info out}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:07 AM   #5
nightengale1973
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Thank you so much for posting this. As a newbie i started questioning this myself. I have seen providers post that they are newbie friendly yet their showcase profiles state that they require references. I was confused and now you have shed some light on the matter. Thank you all.
nightengale1973 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:02 AM   #6
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

It makes me too nervous to see a provider that doesn't screen and I won't see them because of that. If it's too easy to see someone it makes me wonder what am I walking into. No thanks I would rather be screened, it only helps the situation and makes for a more relaxed session. If it's too good to be true then it probably is. We all need to do our part to make every one safe out there and that's the least a client can do is submit to a good sreening...These newbie friendly providers should still screen and if the guy doesn't want to give up the intel that they require them let them do without..ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:04 AM   #7
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

You're welcome, Nightengale.

If you see newbie friendly, don't let anything else you see scare you off. Just make sure your initial contact with a lady mentions the fact that you'll give her what she needs within reason to be comfortable with you, and you should receive a favorable response every time.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:42 AM   #8
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

I decided to become newbie friendly for the reason that well, I have gotten requests from gentlemen who sounded sincere, and you have to start somewhere. I'd rather then start out with a provider ( me LOL) who has a good reputation, and I just ask them to join P411 and give them their first okay.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:54 AM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I decided to become newbie friendly for the reason that well, I have gotten requests from gentlemen who sounded sincere, and you have to start somewhere. I'd rather then start out with a provider ( me LOL) who has a good reputation, and I just ask them to join P411 and give them their first okay.
Here's a thought: since those ladies who are newbie friendly are, in a sense, taking on a bigger risk, you should be like insurance companies and charge more for that extra risk. You could say that a newbie isn't really a newbie after say (arbitrarily) 3 visits. Then the guy would get a regular fee without the charge for extra risk.

You could also support P411 and the hobby at the same time. I know on P411 you can give a discount, and some ladies do and a lot of ladies don't. However, ladies could support the system by structuring their rates in a tiered manner to the number of OKs that a guy has been given (or been given in the last 6 months or the last year). Some guys, like me, would not benefit much, if any, at all from this tiered pricing. But the guys you ladies seem to like (like SL) could benefit a lot (even though he seems to have no shortage of cash). Plus some guys could hobby more and spread the wealth around.

Just a thought...I only get one a week, and there it is. lol I wasted it on this idea.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:44 AM   #10
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Here's a thought: since those ladies who are newbie friendly are, in a sense, taking on a bigger risk, you should be like insurance companies and charge more for that extra risk. You could say that a newbie isn't really a newbie after say (arbitrarily) 3 visits. Then the guy would get a regular fee without the charge for extra risk.

You could also support P411 and the hobby at the same time. I know on P411 you can give a discount, and some ladies do and a lot of ladies don't. However, ladies could support the system by structuring their rates in a tiered manner to the number of OKs that a guy has been given (or been given in the last 6 months or the last year). Some guys, like me, would not benefit much, if any, at all from this tiered pricing. But the guys you ladies seem to like (like SL) could benefit a lot (even though he seems to have no shortage of cash). Plus some guys could hobby more and spread the wealth around.

Just a thought...I only get one a week, and there it is. lol I wasted it on this idea.
What about the ones that don't care to be on P411 or write reviews? Ladies do give discounts especially with it being end of the month. Just have to know the lady and when she needs that money the most.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #11
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
What about the ones that don't care to be on P411 or write reviews? Ladies do give discounts especially with it being end of the month. Just have to know the lady and when she needs that money the most.
The whole idea was mostly tongue in cheek. Nothing will change the current system...even the suggestion of a better one.

I've NEVER been the beneficiary of an end of month special, nor do I know know anyone well enough to know what you suggest.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:10 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How about the ladies just give downloading tips to the newbies? That way the newbies that cannot follow the ladies' instructions can still get off.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #13
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always been newbie friendly.
MOST people are good, I think. A few bad apples here and there but you can't let them ruin it for everyone.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:52 PM   #14
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone for all the input and I hope this helps those with questions in this area............
Old 03-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #15
Naughty Destiny
Account Disabled

User ID: 98951
My ECCIE Reviews

Generally, I do not like seeing newbies, not for the reasons that you have mentioned (being verified), but because I feel their lack of experience can sometimes lead to an awkward appointment. Obviously, there can be exceptions to this. From my experiences, I enjoy myself much better with experienced men. But to each their own.
Naughty Destiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women