Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #391
essence
Valued Poster

+1

Sa_artman has done a good job.

There's a question I want to ask but I'm not allowed to, even here.

I have become more educated the last couple of days, at least, and have come to my conclusions, I hope nobody has been taken in, it is very dangerous.

ps., evolution does NOT say we have evolved from apes.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:02 AM   #392
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
+1

Sa_artman has done a good job.

There's a question I want to ask but I'm not allowed to, even here.

I have become more educated the last couple of days, at least, and have come to my conclusions, I hope nobody has been taken in, it is very dangerous.

ps., evolution does NOT say we have evolved from apes.
Sometimes you can't rationalize with idiots and the only way to fight them is stooping to their level. Between stupid old guy and this quack the crazies think they have run of the forum.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:54 AM   #393
MC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Sometimes you can't rationalize with idiots and the only way to fight them is stooping to their level. Between stupid old guy and this quack the crazies think they have run of the forum.
It truly is disturbing what some of the people in this forum really believe.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #394
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The House That AIDS Built

by Liam Scheff

Introduction:

In New York’s Washington Heights is a 4-story brick building called Incarnation Children’s Center (ICC). This former convent houses a revolving stable of children who’ve been removed from their own homes by the Agency for Child Services. These children are black, Hispanic and poor. Many of their mothers had a history of drug abuse and have died. Once taken into ICC, the children become subjects of drug trials sponsored by NIAID (National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease, a division of the NIH), NICHD (the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development) in conjunction with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies – GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Genentech, Chiron/Biocine and others.

The drugs being given to the children are toxic – they’re known to cause genetic mutation, organ failure, bone marrow death, bodily deformations, brain damage and fatal skin disorders. If the children refuse the drugs, they’re held down and have them force fed. If the children continue to resist, they’re taken to Columbia Presbyterian hospital where a surgeon puts a plastic tube through their abdominal wall into their stomachs. From then on, the drugs are injected directly into their intestines.

In 2003, two children, ages 6 and 12, had debilitating strokes due to drug toxicities. The 6-year-old went blind. They both died shortly after. Another 14-year old died recently. An 8-year-old boy had two plastic surgeries to remove large, fatty, drug-induced lumps from his neck.

This isn’t science fiction. This is AIDS research. The children at ICC were born to mothers who tested HIV positive, or who themselves tested positive. However, neither parents nor children were told a crucial fact -- HIV tests are extremely inaccurate. The HIV test cross-reacts with nearly seventy commonly-occurring conditions, giving false positive results. These conditions include common colds, herpes, hepatitis, tuberculosis, drug abuse, inoculations and most troublingly, current and prior pregnancy. This is a double inaccuracy, because the factors that cause false positives in pregnant mothers can be passed to their children – who are given the same false diagnosis.

Most of us have never heard this before. It’s undoubtedly the biggest secret in medicine. However, it’s well known among HIV researchers that HIV tests are extremely inaccurate – but the researchers don’t tell the doctors, and they certainly don’t tell the children at ICC, who serve as test animals for the next generation of AIDS drugs. ICC is run by Columbia University’s Presbyterian Hospital in affiliation with Catholic Home Charities through the Archdiocese of New York.

Photos of an infant with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, a blistering, peeling, potentially fatal skin rash. It is one of the known side-effects of the AIDS drug Nevirapine. Nevirapine is one of the primary drugs being readied for distribution in Africa.

G-tube or PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy) Tubes. G-tube Surgery. The brochure for ICC reads – “a sanctuary of love, a home-like nurturing residence…”

This article deals with pharmaceutical abuse in a children’s home in NYC.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #395
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously????? Babies??????????????????
Old 02-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #396
essence
Valued Poster

Please remove these images and shut down this thread, this is no longer a joke. Seriously disturbed.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:26 PM   #397
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Please remove these images and shut down this thread, this is no longer a joke. Seriously disturbed.
I agree. Sent pm to mod, please do same and have this sicko cut off.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #398
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Kary B. Mullis
[back] AIDS critics

See: AZT Nevirapine

“We have not been able to discover any good reason why most of the people on earth believe that AIDS is ...caused by..HIV. There us simply no scientific evidence demonstrating that this is true (or) why doctors prescribe a toxic drug called AZT...we cannot understand why humans would take that drug for any reason.”---Kary B. Mullis (Inventing the AIDS virus by Peter Duesberg)

"Kary Mullis, Nobel laureate in chemistry 1993 and inventor of the polymerase chain reaction, needed a reference for "the generally known fact" that HIV was the cause of AIDS. While working on a project he became aware that he didn´t know a scientific reference for the statement he had just written down: HIV is the probable cause of AIDS. So he asked the next virologist at the table after that basic paper. The virologist told Mullis, he wouldn´t need a reference in this case; after all, everyone knows that HIV leads to AIDS. Kary Mullis disagreed and thought such an important discovery should be published in some paper. He learnt soon that it was impossible to find such a paper. Instead, he was pointed to the press conference of 1983 over and over again.

One day, he got the opportunity to talk to Luc Montagnier from the Pasteur Institute, the [claimed] discoverer of the virus, during an event in San Diego. HE should know the answer. Confronted with Mullis´question, Montagnier said: "Why don´t you cite the report of the CDC (Centers of Disease Control)?" Mullis answered: "This report doesn´t address the question whether or not HIV is the cause of AIDS" - "Right", Montagnier admitted, "but maybe you could cite the SIV study (Simian Immunedeficiency Virus, which is very similar to HIV)." That paper didn´t convince Mullis either, because the monkeys developed different diseases, also because the virus wasn´t the same one, and thirdly, because the paper had been published only a few months before. He looked for the original paper that should demonstrate in whatever form that HIV was the cause of AIDS. At that point, Montagnier´s answer consisted of running away, to greet a group on the other side of the room.

I had a similar experience this year [2000] in South Africa on the AIDS Advisory Panel, which had been initiated by president Thabo Mbeki. Mbeki had invited 33 scientists from all over the world in order to shed light on the AIDS problem in his country. Among them were 22 scientists who believed in the virus hypothesis, and 11 so-called dissidents (which I belong to), who cast doubt on the virus hypothesis and rather assume that AIDS in Africa is the result of increasing poverty, while AIDS in the developed countries is the result of drugs, and above all the result of the therapy against AIDS (AZT). I asked Montagnier what convinced him that AIDS is caused by a virus. Montagnier answered that over the years apparently an effective treatment has been developed, and this was proof enough for HIV leading to AIDS. In other words, the virologists have no virological arguments for the theory that HIV leads to AIDS. Instead, they get the proof for their hypotheses from physicians, who give a positive feedback by saying "Of course AIDS is a viral disease that responds to antiviral treatment." ---- Claus Köhnlein

“[Aids] is not ‘God’s wrath’ or any other absurdity. A segment of our society was experimenting with their lifestyle, and it didn’t work. They got sick. Another segment of our pluralistic society, call them doctor/scientist refugees from the failed War on Cancer, or just call them professional jackals, discovered that it did work. It worked for them. They are still making payments on their . new BMWs out of your pocket.” — Dr. Kary Mullis, PhD, Biochemist, Winner, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry for inventing the polymerase chain reaction, the basis for the HIV viral load tests. Dancing Naked in the Mind Field. Vintage Books. 2000

Old 02-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #399
MC
Valued Poster

Could a mod close this thread? The baby thing was far too much.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #400
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
Could a mod close this thread? The baby thing was far too much.
I apologize for posting graphic images of children who were used for illegal, immoral AIDS drugs experimentation in NYC. It was meant to emphasize the HIV/AIDS atrocity that is perpetrated on the population at large - not to offend anyone - and it was certainly not sexually oriented.

I'm sure any normal, thinking adult can understand this.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #401
MC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
I apologize for posting graphic images of children who were used for illegal, immoral AIDS drugs experimentation in NYC. It was meant to emphasize the HIV/AIDS atrocity that is perpetrated on the population at large - not to offend anyone - and it was certainly not sexually oriented.

I'm sure any normal, thinking adult can understand this.

Well you obviously failed in this regard.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #402
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
Well you obviously failed in this regard.
If you (or anyone else) were normal, you'd be outraged not at me, but at those who would force feed precious little children deadly poisons that disfigured and killed them.

Buddy, you and your ilk here, fail the test of normality - and thus you fail humanity.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #403
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Okay, can we please talk some sense here? HIV is a real virus. Period end of story. I work in the health industry and even would consider myself somewhat of a professional on this topic. Without giving too much bloody information out--let's just say I went to university a very long, long time so I could give my professional opinion on such topics as this one. You lot must be having a bubble(a joke) if you think there is some government conspiracy funded along with various drug manufacturers. THERE'S NOT MATE! The entire "respected" medical world views any "anti-HIV" banter as laughable. It would take far too many people in very high places keeping "hush-hush" to keep something like this a secret. Its simply a very adaptable RNA virus that we smart medical professionals have yet to crack. But, we are making many steps in the right direction. I would be so bold to say I'd reckon we'll find both a vaccine as well as a cure quite possibly in the next fifty years. I think it is folly to think blokes at the CDC and WHO are involved in some sort of bloody "HIV secret". If this whole HIV bit was a load of rubbish we'd all be privy to such knowledge. But, I doubt my ramblings are going to change anyone's mind who actually believes HIV is a hoax. Just my opinion lads.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:10 PM   #404
MC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
Buddy, you and your ilk here, fail the test of normality - and thus you fail humanity.

Riiiiight. It's everyone else in this thread who has the problem, not you. Gotcha.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #405
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 ...don't forget about his cat, surely he has an assistant for all this copy and paste work.
geeeze his name should have banned under it. Find a medical forum Mr Bill, good lord , probably why you came to a hooker board, you have been run off from every where else.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women