Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #736
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
Herring called a zero blitz a few times in the last drive that went 80 yards against the Colts.

Texans have been getting respect for most part this season, in regards to Vegas. But 16 points a game can get the job done, if the defense can hold their ground. It's asking a lot, but it's not impossible. Jets have been the masters of it the last few years.
My point was quite simple (I'm sorry that you missed it): All things being equal, 16 points a game will not get the Texans much respect from Las Vegas oddsmakers. You seem to be implying that even though the Texans would have averaged 16 points per game in the first 10 games they still would have had as good of a record because of Wade's defense. I don't think so!

Wade's defense was a significant piece of the puzzle, just as Kubiak's offense was equally significant. Together they assembled the nucleus of one of the top 4 or 5 teams in the NFL. Without one or the other, the team suffers accordingly. 16 points per game will not get many victories in the NFL, even with a solid defense.

On the other hand, if the team is averaging 27 with a solid defense, they will get both respect from Vegas oddsmakers and victories too. 27 points per game with a solid defense is where we were during the first 10 games of this season. Appropriately enough, we got respect at that time. Unfortunately, it is not where we are today.

My New Years wish is for both Andre and Schaub to have a healthy and prosperous 2012 NFL season! If so, we may be Super Bowl bound!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #737
Satin
Valued Poster

BT, my man I think you've mentioned the fact that the Texans are averaging 16 points per game vs 27 ppg earlier on your last 20 posts bro...I think we got it. But just for the record, can you repeat it one more time?

Just saw Drew Breese break Marino 's record....I'm happy for him. I still think Marino was better and defenses were much tougher back then. The NFL is turning into a pussy league with all these rules. Yeah, I understand they want to protect the players and especially the quarterbacks but it's getting ridiculous.

Can't wait for stat day...come on Cat-Man, we're waiting......
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:59 PM   #738
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
BT, my man I think you've mentioned the fact that the Texans are averaging 16 points per game vs 27 ppg earlier on your last 20 posts bro...I think we got it. But just for the record, can you repeat it one more time?
Not a problem, you know I will do anything (not anything but anything within reason) for ya Bro!

How does this sound? The Texans are averaging 16 points per game while the Rookie, fifth round draft choice has been our quarterback. Earlier this year, they were averaging 27 Points per game when the fundamentally sound, Top 10 caliber, veteran QB was directing the Texans offense.

The facts bear repeating early and often to (Dopey) Dude Daddio. He suffers from a severe comprehension problem. The more we repeat it, the more likely he will eventually understand. (Unfortunately it is difficult to teach a (Dopey) dog, new tricks. Not impossible but difficult nonetheless!)

Satin, thanks for reminding me to "repeat it one more time." Feel free to keep on remindin' me! Otherwise DDD will surely forget and start talkin' that far out, crazy bullshit once again. And you have read enough of my posts through the years to know damn good and well, I am going to sling his bullshit right back at him. If nothing else I am persistent!

Notice: This 100% factual public service announcement was made specifically for (Dopey) Dude Daddio and the rest of the Schaub Haters, wherever you are. There was no manipulation of the actual facts offered or given. It should be noted that no thanks are expected, but a small cash donation to be used toward offsetting advertising costs (and an occasional stripper) would be greatly appreciated.

Get well soon, Andre and Schaub. We hope to have you both back for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012 NFL season.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #739
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Yeah BT I was fuckin with you comparing rocket science to football.... hehehe
But I was also illustrating a point. In case any of you fellers missed it, I'll do it again in a different light... All for here-say and for the sake of discussion as the playoffs can't come fast enough...

First of all regardless of the Texans playing down to inferior opponents, I still believe we are a heavyweight team that can bout with anybody... I can't explain the recent play of the team by not closing out the Smurfs... Or, for that matter, the hangover experience with Carolina... We can nit pick the games but looking at the grand scheme of it all, Texans have already achieved their regular season goal. The last 3 are not must wins, they are just bonuses (A+ for clinching division, A++ for sweeping it, A+++ for #1 seed) So, I for one and one I may be, have not lost any hope whatsoever for the team. A little pissed about the rise of the smurfs but haven't swayed a bit from how good I believe them to be. Why? because both ATL and Cincy had playoff implications for both parties and the Texans prevailed even in Dre's absence. That's why!

I don't think we sit anyone for Titans game but rather limit their reps... As for TJ, I think he needs to play the entire game and sling it all over the place... I agree with BT, our passing game needs some work. I say use this game as practice. Even if it means he throws 3+ INT's, he needs the practice. He's got the keys now so let him burn the rubber off the tires.. Rather he do it now than in the Playoffs. If I was Kubes, I'd push the fuck out of him and test his limits provided his R shoulder is in good shape. And save the ground and pound for the playoffs

A W will be good to restore confidence. But momentum overrated going into playoffs. The berth will be the biggest game in franchise history. I don't think they will need a W vs TEN to remind them of that. As for momentum IN the playoffs, I'm a believer!

Satin, you beat me to it. But how bout that boy in New Orleans Breezyana! U payin attention BT? Now there is an ELITE QB for ya!... beat the unbreakable record while blowing out a good, desperate ATL team,,, MVP?? .... Or is it still unanimous for the discount double-check in BFE Wisconsin?...hehehe

Stat N Snatch coming up
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:51 AM   #740
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post

I don't think we sit anyone for Titans game but rather limit their reps... As for TJ, I think he needs to play the entire game and sling it all over the place... I agree with BT, our passing game needs some work. I say use this game as practice. A W will be good to restore confidence. But momentum is overrated going into playoffs. The berth will be the biggest game in franchise history. I don't think they will need a W vs TEN to remind them of that. As for momentum IN the playoffs, I'm a believer!
You make valid points. Your post caused me to reflect back to the beginning of this season. If I am not mistaken, I picked the Texans to be 10-6 with an outside chance of 11-5. With that said, there is no way I could have imagined or factored in the significant injuries that occurred to this team. In that regard, the Texans have done much better than I could have possibly imagined. Had I known the injury bug was going to be this bad, I would have probably picked them to be 7-9 or at best 8-8.

You and I differ on the momentum aspect. I am a firm believer in it in all sports. Once a team has Mo in their corner they are difficult to beat. I believe that Mo was a huge factor in the 7 game win streak, just as it was a huge factor in the 2 Rocket's Championships.

Mo was especially prevalent in the two, 4th quarter Texans comebacks against the Falcons and Cincy. No doubt, T.J. also had a lot to do with both of those wins. He was poised and confident (beyond his years) down the stretch in both of those games. I admit, I was impressed! Somewhere along the way T.J. and the Texans lost the passing game as well as their swagger. Both are a huge concern to me as we head towards the playoffs. That is why I said that momentum is especially important to this team at this time and we need to play all out next weekend against the only team I dislike (almost) as much as the Cowboys.

Get well soon, Andre and Schaub!
Old 12-27-2011, 03:01 AM   #741
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Tuesday STAT N SNATCH wk16

Total Offence:12th (312yds/g) | Total Points: 10th(359) | Points/game: 10th(23.9) | Time of Pos/game: 2nd(32:33) |TO: 5th(+7)

Rushing: 2nd(153.1yds/game) 2,296yds so far this season

Total defence: 2nd(280.7yds/g) | Int: 6th(17) | Sacks: 6th(41)

W-L: 10-5

As a result of the Rise of the Smurfs, stats took another big hit!.
These next games are confidence builders only and may or may not get us a 1st round bye. However, they are NOT MUST WINS!!
in other words, I want w's but could give a shit if we get L's I got my early Christmas present from the Texans already!

However, I bet Kubes and the team will want to finish strong and get TJ ready for the biggest game(s) of his life come JAN!

YOUR TEXANS ARE NOW DEADLOCKED @ 3RD IN AFC!

Rest them? Play them? I think Kubes will play them most of the way... A loss shouldn't hurt much, but a W would be better!
---Dre, please reserve beast mode for routes, catches, and plays after the catch. Don't mess up those hands and go off on Finergan again. We need you for round 1 big guy!..hehehe

If you care to see how the Texans are progressing, check wk15,,, wk 14,, wk13,,,wk 12, wk11 BYE, wk10,
_________

Old 12-27-2011, 04:23 AM   #742
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Good shit as usual willy. I just did some number crunching and got a stat of my own.

Saints at home this season average just over 40 POINTS A GAME. wtf?
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:37 AM   #743
Satin
Valued Poster

Yep, good job Cat-Man, I can see we're doing well, but have slipped a bit in several categories as a result of the last 2 losses. I agree 100% in your assessment of the team and what they need to do.

There is a fine balancing act between trying to win to keep momentum and making an effort to keep players healthy. Kubes is in a tough spot but this is why he makes the big money. I'm torn to be honest.

BT, I knew you wouldn't let me down. lol I'm starting to find myself agreeing with most of what you say as well. We have a few minor differences but overall, we're on the same page.

Cat-Man, on that last picture, is her pussy sticking out? Damn she has a fat snatch. Can you tell me where to find her?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:10 AM   #744
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
BT, I knew you wouldn't let me down. lol I'm starting to find myself agreeing with most of what you say as well. We have a few minor
I said all along that you were not part of the Schaub hater crowd. I always considered you to be a part of the frustrated w/ Schaub crowd. Shhhh, don't tell Dopey Dude but I get frustrated with Schaub myself. I find he delivers the ball a high percentage of the time on time and on target at 40 yards or less. Not many NFL qb's can say that. Unfortunately Schaub is hit or miss with the deep ball. He has to have a wind at his back to deliver one with any degree of accuracy at 45-60 yards. You can forget it if he is throwing into the wind.

At the end of the day, Schaub is what he is. I do not believe he will get better than what he is now but if we can get 4 or 5 more seasons in which he plays like he did in the first 10 games of this year, he is good enough to take us to the Super Bowl. That is, if all of the other pieces are in place!

Is he Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady? Nope, never has been and never will be!

Is he in the next tier of NFL qb's? I am inclined to believe he is!
Old 12-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #745
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Great Stat and Snatch One Eyed Willy!!

BT, I got your nickname picked out, from now on your will be known as "Fredo" as in Fredo Corleone from the Godfather. In fact i will gladly pay for your next fishing excursion in a two man boat in Lake Conroe with Satin. That way after you repeat your Super Dopey stats to him one last time he can let you sleep with the Fishes.

Happy New Year to Everybody, except Fredo, I hope Fredo's next session is with a Tranny, that way it will be a fair swordfight, LilTranny vs FredoTranny. Who's sucking who's little dick here??

Without that horrible 5th round pick we don't make the playoffs! He saved us against the Jags, he won the Falcons game(beat a quality oppenent unlike Dopey) led the Elway like comeback against the Bengals(against another quality oppenent and playoff contender) Wow thats 2.5 wins? So we would be 7.5 and 7.5 and trailing the Titans for the division lead.

Oh and FYI, Andre had 4 receptions for 97 yards against the Falcons in less than a half, one completion for 50 yards. Can Dopey even throw it 50 yards? He used to throw it about 49 when Andre was open 55 yards downfield. Get well soon Andre(for the playoffs, not the Titans) Schaub take your time like you do when you drop back.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:56 AM   #746
Satin
Valued Poster

Rotflmmfao at Daddio and BT...damn you boys are getting funnier and funnier. I'm just glad you at least throw in some type of football info in with your wisecracks. Fucking beautiful....

BT, to be clear, the part I agree with is the scoring of our anemic offense (or lack of) the last few games and the fact we need momentum going into the Playoffs. I disagree with your assessment of you-know-who and we have discussed it many times (most recently at the Ritz)....

History has time and time again shown the team with the most "momentum" or who "gets hot" is the one that can win it all. They don't necessarily have to be the best team overall. The Texans need to play this game like it means something and let the Rook air it out. This conservative shit ain't gonna get it done.

Daddio, you really want me and BT to go fishing? Man, I haven't done that since I dated this hot white chick that had my ass buying all kinds of fishing equipment just to make her believe I actually liked fishing. I actually would prefer me, you, BT, BB, Cat-Man & DJ to meet at a club and talk shit and chase pussy....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #747
Daddio
Valued Poster

Well ok, either way we come back smelling fishy!!

Our offense sucks because we have no recievers. Sadly I would even like to see LeStar Jean on the field. He is a WR that was tearing it up in training camp, then had a shoulder injury and the Texans put him on IR. I think he would be better than anyone we have.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:54 AM   #748
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Great Stat and Snatch One Eyed Willy!!

BT, I got your nickname picked out, from now on your will be known as "Fredo" as in Fredo Corleone from the Godfather.
Ahhhh, The Godfather, my favorite movie of all time. Through the years, I have watched it dozens of times!

It should come as no surprise that you have apparently not done your homework. Anyone with the name of Dopey Dude Daddio probably has not spent much time doing homework. My complexion is much too fair to be mistaken for a Sicilian. Had you done your homework, you would have known that I am perfect for the Tom Hagan role both in terms of complexion and work experiences. I am much closer to being the negotiator than a clueless older brother! Now that I think about it, you seem to do Clueless quite well! Can you pass for a Sicilian? How long can you tread water?

As for the rookie 5th round draft choice being the only reason that the Texans made the playoffs. I can believe you would say that. That is exactly why you are the Dopey Dude. I will give it to you that the rook played an integral role in the final two victories that put us in the playoffs but the #1 quarterback started and finished the first 10 games, 7 of which were victories. Meanwhile the rookie on the cab squad was waiting for the cab driver to change his diaper and show him where Reliant Stadium was actually located. The rook was a distant third stringer on the cab squad during those 10 games.

Would the rook be waiting for a start in the playoffs without Schaub's 7 victories in the first 10 games? I believe we all know the answer to that question. With the rook as the starter we would probably ended the season 6-10 because he is only able to deliver 16 points per game as opposed to the 27 we scored when Schaub was the starter. 16 points per game will not win many games but 27 is certainly good enough to win at least 7 out of 10!

But whose counting?

Quote:
I actually would prefer me, you, BT, BB, Cat-Man & DJ to meet at a club and talk shit and chase pussy....
Game on, let's hit it! First rounds on me!!!!!

We will need to locate a club that carries Dopey Dude Daddio's favorite beer, Dopey Dude Brew!
Old 12-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #749
Daddio
Valued Poster

Either way, Fredo or Tom Hagen, "your out!!" I look alot like Tony Soprano not Michael Corleone.

Jury is definatley still out on TJ, but let's see what he can actually do with Andre and a coach that doesn't handcuff him with shitty very predictable play calling. We have seen glimpses of what he might do. Foster was undrafted, Brady was a 6th round pick. You need late round diamonds to build a great team. I am hoping TJ can be one, we know you know who can't and didn't.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #750
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Either way, Fredo or Tom Hagen, "your out!!" I look alot like Tony Soprano not Michael Corleone.

Jury is definatley still out on TJ, but let's see what he can actually do with Andre and a coach that doesn't handcuff him with shitty very predictable play calling. We have seen glimpses of what he might do. Foster was undrafted, Brady was a 6th round pick. You need late round diamonds to build a great team. I am hoping TJ can be one, we know you know who can't and didn't.
I am hoping TJ can make it too. But I damn sure am not going to hold my breath. After all, he is only a rookie, 5th round draft choice who is averaging a mere 16 points per game as a starter!

My New Years wish is for Andre and Schaub to have a speedy recovery and to enjoy a healthy and prosperous 2012 season for the Houston Texans!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women