Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #16
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh so true!

I've always been attracted to men in their late 40's & older.
There's a sensual romance they bring to the date, even without them realizing it. Older men, appreciate the beauty of a woman and all that she is. A hell of a lot more than the young-ens.
Mature men, are more in tuned to their sexuality, desires, a lot like older women are. Unlike the young-ens. Thus making them some incredible lovers.
Sean Connery has always been my #1 fantasy lover. I absolutely adore mature older men. They're the ones I'm always eying in the airports & airplanes, over my cup of coffee. Wandering what type of kisser they are. How their touch might feel. I never have my eyes wander on the young studs. They don't wet my whistle.

Thanks for sharing Maria E.
I've had many wonderful experiences like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Not everyone knows how to appreciate fine wine, but I'm glad that some ladies have a cultivated palate.

Each stage of life offers certain advantages, but sadly are quite often not appreciated or even recognized because as as the old saying goes,

. . . youth is wasted on the young!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #17
MariaElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74297
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
OMG! YES...how did you KNOW??????????????/

good one....haven't laughed that hard in awhile...
MariaElena is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #18
Maxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

WM, I hope I fit the bill. it's been quite sometime dear (too long), we need to see each other again. I know you were able to wet my whistle!!
Maxx is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #19
MariaElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74297
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

SLOWHAND, PROLUNGUS and the rest of you fellas....

the lesson (and gift) was given to me...i didn't have a clue when i started this hobby last march how incredibly awesome you older men are...

it's hard for me to put eloquently...it takes me awhile to process things....

not knocking youth at all -- but my god! because of our "youth obsessed" culture, so many of us miss out on the opportunity to stop and savor, enjoy, consume the true delights and joys of maturity and experience....

what is the old saying? the most powerful sexual organ is the brain?

yummy fellas....looking foward to more erotic lessons from you...
;-))
MariaElena is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I love older gents. They are much more romantic, gentle and fun! The best sex I ever had was with a 50 year old. Even though he wasn't physically attractive to me, he could f**k and he was a great conversationalist. I had a grand ole time!

xoxoxo,
Zarh
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Seriously

I am getting real close to 65, and I would never be so presumptuous as to think I can f-ck like a 25 year old.

But then, maybe that 25 year old can't make love to a woman the way I can.

Just sayin........
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #22
coefficient4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaElena View Post
i've been thinking of sharing this for awhile.....

of course i have a particular gentleman in mind when writing this..... but i'll speak in general terms for purposes of this thread....

i have been blown away by the sexiness of older men....i'm talking older than myself, of course...over that 50 mark...that ohsosexy50...60mark!

to describe this man, i'll start with his demeanor at our first meeting, i'm struck by his presence...dressed well, with a tentative smile then turning to a full, unashamed smile -- damn, what a handsome man...not the GQ type but something with much more substance... a guy who'll turn your head if you'd first seen him in public possibly at a grocery or...you get the idea

i lean into him and we share a first kiss...mmmmmm...he tastes sooo good! i breathe in his scent....aftershave? soap? his very own animal smell....mmmmm

i'm instantly wet...

as our visit progresses, he shares that he's not aware of his sexiness, his incredible body for any age...his intelligence and life experience that just makes me WANT to tear his clothes off and lick him from head to toe....

sigh....

then his gentle touch....turning strong and demanding.....and watching this man get lost in me...in our experience together...

a man who reaches the "height of pleasure" after sharing initially that...he's doubtful he can "perform"....i feel lucky that this man has rediscovered how awesome he is...it's a wonderful thing to witness...

so, i sit here in a coffee shop somewhere in the US and think of you with a wicked smile on my face...and sip my drink.....just thinking, remembering...

you sexy hot passionate awesome older man...i dream of you after our encounter and am hungry for that experienced, passionate, and, at times, comedic experience we both shared.....

i've gone over and over it in my mind....and wait impatiently for our next encounter....

mmmmmm

anyone have a similar experience with the older man? or possibly would the older man like to share his perspective on an encounter they've shared that's similar?

winks,
mariaE
Don't get hooked girl. Too bad he's in the hobby. He's now no good to you. Now, if you met him at Krogers, it'll be all fine and dandy - dating, nailing it for free, unlimited access to him, have him hit bareback, the whole nine..

ONLY if you had met him anywhere outside the hobby. B/c u met him in the hobby, it's all over with. No good. Spoiled goods in fact. Stay away.
coefficient4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #23
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I can so relate and while I will never again see the person i think of when reading your post I hope you connect with him
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaElena View Post
i've been thinking of sharing this for awhile.....

of course i have a particular gentleman in mind when writing this..... but i'll speak in general terms for purposes of this thread....

i have been blown away by the sexiness of older men....i'm talking older than myself, of course...over that 50 mark...that ohsosexy50...60mark!

to describe this man, i'll start with his demeanor at our first meeting, i'm struck by his presence...dressed well, with a tentative smile then turning to a full, unashamed smile -- damn, what a handsome man...not the GQ type but something with much more substance... a guy who'll turn your head if you'd first seen him in public possibly at a grocery or...you get the idea

i lean into him and we share a first kiss...mmmmmm...he tastes sooo good! i breathe in his scent....aftershave? soap? his very own animal smell....mmmmm

i'm instantly wet...

as our visit progresses, he shares that he's not aware of his sexiness, his incredible body for any age...his intelligence and life experience that just makes me WANT to tear his clothes off and lick him from head to toe....

sigh....

then his gentle touch....turning strong and demanding.....and watching this man get lost in me...in our experience together...

a man who reaches the "height of pleasure" after sharing initially that...he's doubtful he can "perform"....i feel lucky that this man has rediscovered how awesome he is...it's a wonderful thing to witness...

so, i sit here in a coffee shop somewhere in the US and think of you with a wicked smile on my face...and sip my drink.....just thinking, remembering...

you sexy hot passionate awesome older man...i dream of you after our encounter and am hungry for that experienced, passionate, and, at times, comedic experience we both shared.....

i've gone over and over it in my mind....and wait impatiently for our next encounter....

mmmmmm

anyone have a similar experience with the older man? or possibly would the older man like to share his perspective on an encounter they've shared that's similar?

winks,
mariaE
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #24
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

More than you realize.
Older mature men make beautiful lovers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
WM, I hope I fit the bill. it's been quite sometime dear (too long), we need to see each other again. I know you were able to wet my whistle!!
Old 12-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #25
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer ....
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #26
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Older guys know how to eat pussy better.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #27
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I have always been attracted to the older mature men, even when I was a young kitten.

The phrase a women gets better with age, like a fine wine. Well so does a man.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #28
orogenic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

mmmm and Shayla would love to have the opportunity to taste yours
orogenic is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #29
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn straight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
The phrase a women gets better with age, like a fine wine. Well so does a man.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #30
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It's me you do that to... Ahhs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
You sure we haven't seen each other, Maria?

Awesome experience, Maria. Thanks for sharing!

But, seriously. I can honestly say there are some older gent's on the board and ONE that stands out that is regular. He's about 55. I love it when he calls me. I get all giddy inside like a school girl. I love to hear that he is on his way. Something about the sensuality of the older guy is soooo sexy.

Great thread!!!
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women