Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #31
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why didn't she post this herself. I love hearing from the ladies, with someone else posting, its like talking to a brick wall. Maybe she will post.

Not sure how bbbj is no safer than bbfs...........well.........I don't know.

I'll rather do BBBJ than BBFS. Not sure what is "safer"........but ill rather do bbbj
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #32
Union Jack
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
So if you have no respect for ECCIE, why not guest your account? Why update your account/showcase since you have such a distaste for this place? You don't like the site but you will still take business from it?

sixx
Sixx, it is amusing that you are addressing the young lass in question, as she has made it clear that she doesn't care to look at, respond, or so much as even participate in the drama of said ECCIE boards.
Union Jack is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #33
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union Jack View Post
Sixx, it is amusing that you are addressing the young lass in question, as she has made it clear that she doesn't care to look at, respond, or so much as even participate in the drama of said ECCIE boards.
Union, very true but something tells me she may look more than she cares to admit....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #34
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
(sorry still learning this IPAD).

The board is what you make it. There have been times I've had to step away for a bit because it has gotten to me. That's fine. At the end of the day I'm in charge of contributing what I want to see and talk about. Or. . . I can take my marbles and go home and play by myself.

Either way, if I put up or shut up, I'm just as responsible as everyone else for the condition of the board I dislike so much that happens to be a great benefit to me.
Maxeen, we agree on something!

sixx
Old 12-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #35
Russ Tworthy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 245

I share a bit of the blame for this thread, I confess.

Spud and I visited briefly about the "list" noting a number of ladies on the list that we thought shouldn't be on the list based on knowing them.

Spud decided to give one of these ladies a heads up to tell her she was on the list. He did and she answered him privately with the first version of the email Spud posted.

He was impressed with her answer and with her permission shared it with me. She did not intend for it to be published, but at our urging allowed Spud to post an edited version as a reflection of what she and perhaps some other of our finest ladies are thinking about these matters. We thought there might be some value in that. I do see real value in her opinion which is totally reasonable from my point of view and she shouldn't be put down for it, even if others may not agree.

What she's saying about "not respecting eccie" is really something I hear from many ladies I see these days - It's really about the derogatory trash talk and drama that often comes from a few highly vocal posters. We know who they are. It's the disrespect of the few that taints the whole board.

I sometimes wonder if the trash talkers and drama queens really like the "hobby". I think most of the gents here, reviewers and lurkers alike, really like the ladies, treat them very well, speak of them well and honor their desire to maintain some kind of dignity and some level of privacy in what we all (or most of us) enjoy doing.

I would be great if this was a friendlier place.

I find it ironic that while this post was intended to address the need for that, in fact it just produced more trash talk and derogatory language. I should have known. I apologize for my small role in this. Just should have left it alone.

Now, for me, back to attending to some fine ladies!

regards,
Russ
Russ Tworthy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #36
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Tworthy View Post

What she's saying about "not respecting eccie" is really something I hear from many ladies I see these days - It's really about the derogatory trash talk and drama that often comes from a few highly vocal posters. We know who they are. It's the disrespect of the few that taints the whole board.

I sometimes wonder if the trash talkers and drama queens really like the "hobby". I think most of the gents here, reviewers and lurkers alike, really like the ladies, treat them very well, speak of them well and honor their desire to maintain some kind of dignity and some level of privacy in what we all (or most of us) enjoy doing.

I would be great if this was a friendlier place.

I find it ironic that while this post was intended to address the need for that, in fact it just produced more trash talk and derogatory language. I should have known. I apologize for my small role in this. Just should have left it alone.

Now, for me, back to attending to some fine ladies!

regards,
Russ
You know Russ, I can understand what you are saying. But if everyone knows something, why not the hell post it? Name names. You are complaining about the drama yet adding to it too.......
I am referring to name the people who make this site so negative for all
sixx
Old 12-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #37
Union Jack
Account Disabled

Quote:
Union, very true but something tells me she may look more than she cares to admit....

sixx
Touché sir, touché.
Union Jack is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #38
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Russ, you nailed it dude.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #39
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No No!! That wasn't for you Maxeen babe! Lol. I agreed w much of what you said.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #40
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
I had long conversation about this thread with a retired Provider, and other boring bullshit on Eccie and her take was just as mine was

This is how we summed up the entire P4P industry

Men trying to con women into doing what they want for a cheaper price/bigger menu/extended time

Women trying to con men out of their $$ with ads of;
over promising from looks to service, to claiming to not be Pimped out
trying to get the guys out the door as easy as possible

This is all but a Big Con Game of who can "One up" the next and who can lie the most without getting caught

I have been guilty of the above just as its happened to me

I tend to stick with the girls that at least seem to somewhat enjoy my company more than my $$
lol you just described life in general ppl are always testing to see what they can get away with
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:46 PM   #41
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Why didn't she post this herself. I love hearing from the ladies, with someone else posting, its like talking to a brick wall. Maybe she will post.

Not sure how bbbj is no safer than bbfs...........well.........I don't know.

I'll rather do BBBJ than BBFS. Not sure what is "safer"........but ill rather do bbbj
I totally agree
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #42
Who's Your Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
You know Russ, I can understand what you are saying. But if everyone knows something, why not the hell post it? Name names. You are complaining about the drama yet adding to it too.......
I am referring to name the people who make this site so negative for all
sixx

Who's Your Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:09 PM   #43
jcruz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

"I dont BBFS and Tell" Some People Dont Kiss and Tell ,and If I have..... I am not asking for anyone to believe me, and I am assuming if anyone did they could respectfully deny it and remain between the two parties as it should in my opinion....
just my opinion and hope no one is offended by it
jcruz is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:17 PM   #44
TxTraveller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

wow, this thread got outta control quickly! I'm no great 'white knight', but I figure here it should be "live and let live". I'm surprised that things get so heated up here.... If someone wants to say something on a topic that is bound to bring out lots of flaming responses, I don't see much harm. Anyway, I'm only commenting because I come to eccie.net for something OTHER than lots of stress and acrimony..... In sum.... Can't we just all get along? ;-)
TxTraveller is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:58 AM   #45
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

What have we learned from all this?

1. Maxeen has Pink Hair and a new Haircut

2. She secretly has a HUGE Crush on Harkontume... yep

nuff said
harkontume is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies