Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Red face "Jock Itch!!!"

What do you guys do for this "wonderful" condition.

Background. A bunch of us went to Yosemite for some climbing. Flashed Royal Arches. Half Dome was a lazy day & half. We started on El Capitan when bad weather blew in and what was supposed to be a three or less day climb turned into 5 1/2 days. Okay, so I'm in the same clothes for almost six days, it's raining, we're doing some sweaty work. I brought extra socks, but no extra underwear. And sure didn't anticipate 80 degree sun, 40 degree rain (that is miserable!) then 80 degree sun (with slick as dog snot rock).

So I've been blessed with a very itchy crotch. Suggestions? I might see my doc if it doesn't somehow get better by tomorrow night. I'm taking two showers a day and running around the house wearing a smile.

(Don't worry, I'm not planning on making any appointments for quite a while. I've got too many plans for quite a while to come.)
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:47 AM   #2
budman33
Valued Poster

Tinactin works. Jock itch aint so unlike athletes foot.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Tinactin works. Jock itch aint so unlike athletes foot.
I believe its bacterial,so use some antibacterial soap. Also wear some really loose fitting shorts,no underwear and get some fresh air.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Jock itch is generally fungal, not bacterial. Tinaction, Cruex, Lotrimin, any of the standard antifungal agents should take care of it.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
JohnPublic
Lifetime Premium Access

If over the counter stuff doesn't kill it off (and you should use something - jock itch is likely fungal in this case), then go to a doc and get a script for Terbinafine hydrochloride (Lamisil pills). Skin based fungus will generally be nuked within 2 weeks using that stuff. Just be smart and go to walmart to fill the script though... will cost you $4 for 30 day supply there as opposed to 60-300 at other pharms. If you are at all concerned though... this should not substitute for a visit to a doc... not like they haven't seen their fair share of crotch rot.
JohnPublic is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:02 AM   #6
aroundaustin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Take a bath with a couple of cups of bleach poured into the water.
aroundaustin is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Doc gave me a sample of some anti-fungal soap and a scrip for more, if needed.

Interesting. She had one of the medical assistants (it's a big practice) to "show" me how to apply the soap. Good think is was Anne and not Jerry. I suspect Jerry was as relieved as I was. After about 30 seconds of washing "things came up." Which she said was good since it gave a better surface to work with.

Doc also told me to use one of the OTC sprays, only 4 times a day instead of twice, and come back in a week if it hadn't resolved itself. Don't need to.

Um, bleach? I only use that for chiggers. And only ti gasoline doesn't work.
austin_voy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women