Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160607
Yssup Rider59950
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default why no GFE in ads

quote rooster69
"You are all invited to start TWO more threads: one discussing the original question and one discussing why SP's can't use the term GFE in ads."

Cool I will take number two please.

There are legal reasons the board does not want some things posted in most areas of the board. GFE looks to be one of for a few areas. coed what is it ok. but not in a provider ad. mmmm that does sound silly. Kinda like pussy pic's are ok in only two hidden somewhat areas of the board that I know of. In the open forums or in a provider ad no way in hell. yet its in a paid ad on every page.

But I see it as what the fuck is GFE. I see it as a long term relation with a provider. Friends where real life and P4P mix in. MMMMM the very thing most all say run!!!!!!!!!! Many will not go there from both sides. (my three wife's) errr joke. But after many years of seeing or talking on the phone 2 or 3 times a week. helping each other at times. And playing 2 or 3 times a month. If its not GFE then its GWE.(good wife) Something Jack will tell ya I would have no idea of. True I never had a wife.

Other go for the romance only. With no or very loose long strings.

Others its MSOG or once snack again, Done. Then there is CBJ -vs- BBBJ and CIM. And other sex acts.

So how can one sell GFE. When every man and women on the board has a different idea what the hell GFE is. As I'm sure very few, if not none see it as I do.

SO why can it not be posted in a provider ad?
But it has been in the past, in a paid ad.

mmmm crap. sorry rooster. i wanted why not in a provider ad. But its not easy to not hit the other topic at the same time. Yet this is not like GP's thread. So lets give it a shot.

please debate. Why not in a ad.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:19 AM   #2
Deepthinker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

OSD,

I understand why you find the question confusing and in theory, worthy of discussion , as it seems paradoxical and absurd. It seems that way as it is. Unfortunately, it is likely not worth discussing as it is a waste of time since it all comes back to the old "it's the way it is because that is the Board rules and what the owners want". It doesn't mean that it is at all logical, but if that's the way it is , then that's the way it is. No sense in discussing something that can't be changed.
Deepthinker is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

true

But I could not pass up roosters offer. And took the safer of the two. LOL or so I thought.

And, it is hard to say anything about GFE, without getting in to what is it. Or others things related. But then I did not see what was said to be a hijack of a thread a hijack. To me it was drift of, to where the op did not want to go.

One can start a thread. hard to control once posted where it will go. In the GFE -vs- non GFE. I'm not sure why op was so set not to let it turn the turn it did.

However non gfe, As what most would see that, can be fun or a bummer.

I do think its absurd that a provider can not use GFE in a ad. When some of the paid ads have used it. At the same time thankful they can not use it in a ad. As one needs to learn what she means by the term. And trying to learn that in a PM, email, text or phone call can put you on her DNS list. Even if you find you agree to her use of the term. mmmmm the other paradoxical.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:35 AM   #4
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

I agree that this is one of the most confusing "rules" here.

DT is probably right - discussion won't change anything.... for now. But... it might not be a waste of time. If it is continually brought up and there is good debate, it may eventually be considered... and even changed. Ya' never know.

Thanks for bringing it up here, OSD. It's still early today..... let's see where this goes!
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #5
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default GFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepthinker View Post
OSD,

I understand why you find the question confusing and in theory, worthy of discussion , as it seems paradoxical and absurd. It seems that way as it is. Unfortunately, it is likely not worth discussing as it is a waste of time since it all comes back to the old "it's the way it is because that is the Board rules and what the owners want". It doesn't mean that it is at all logical, but if that's the way it is , then that's the way it is. No sense in discussing something that can't be changed.

I agree with DeepThinker here. GFE to many people is a very important criteria in deciding whether or not to see a provider. It is for me. We all know what those three letters stand for and speaking strictly for myself here, would have no problem allowing those three letters in an ad.

BUT......

It is a board rule and the owners saw fit when they started this site and still believe and want this rule to exist today. This is NOT a democracy here, it is a privately owned business. The owners make the rules . We members have voluntarily chosen to be a part of this site. Can rules ever be changed or modified ??? I do not pretend to know the answer to this question.

As a new moderator here, it is my responsibility to enforce these guidelines and remind those participants who may not understand or never knew of the rules in the first place.

Perhaps the owners will read and follow this thread so that they are aware of some of the sentiment out here. I am sure that this topic has come up often by many others all over the country in the past .
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #6
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

We are so limited to what we can say in our ads, as you can see most ads are little to nothing. Can't put rates, can't put acronyms, can't post before or after on certain times & days.

But reviews can have any ole thing you guys want to put.

So I am assuming the owners expect you to dig through all the reviews.
It's a one way street! You can We can't!
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:33 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster69 View Post
Thanks for bringing it up here, OSD. It's still early today..... let's see where this goes!
I will not ask for a lock no matter what twists and turns this thread takes. Not even if I get slammed for my way out of the norm view of what GFE is.

This thread can fly and/or die on its own. mmmm unless mod locks it. Then we can have that debate!
Old 11-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

go ahead jymie, you know you want to

Can I hijack this one?
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

sure you can hijack. You want to make it a threAD. I don't think ya got the legs for it. As only one lady posted. I think all that want to post on this topic. posted in your thread.

don't be surprised when a lady asks you to please stay on topic LOL

fly or die on its own
Old 11-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #11
NYGman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by quail View Post
I agree with DeepThinker here. GFE to many people is a very important criteria in deciding whether or not to see a provider. It is for me. We all know what those three letters stand for and speaking strictly for myself here, would have no problem allowing those three letters in an ad.

GFE is important, but just because a woman says it in her ad doesn't really mean anything. I think the best way to check a lady out is by her reviews.
NYGman is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:31 PM   #12
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

this may help..

In order to comply with legal standards, content of ads/posts in public forums may not contain any mention of sexual services or rates. This includes the title and body of the ad or post and your signature line.
We understand this is very different from the past and appreciate the time and effort you have given to making your ads the best possible but these changes are required to comply with legal standards.

Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Who the hell wants GFE? Geez, girlfriend experience in my past resulted in many cases of blue balls. I want a lot more than a girlfriend experience.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #14
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default You are correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGman View Post
GFE is important, but just because a woman says it in her ad doesn't really mean anything. I think the best way to check a lady out is by her reviews.
I agree that just because she says GFE in ad, it may not always be true. I do read her reviews and also have PM the writer of the review to confirm. Once in the room, BEFORE a session starts and BEFORE I put down my donation, I always go over the ground rules of exactly what I expect and exactly what she is offering.I want to make sure there are no misunderstandings or no surprises.

I have on a few occasions walked out if an agreement is reached up front.
Quail is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women