Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #46
guest111111
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

+1
But hey, it's none of our business.[B][SIZE=7]
l
maybe this time you actually get what that means!!!!!
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #47
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docdave View Post
maybe this time you actually get what that means!!!!!
Thanks for your useful input as always.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #48
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's not get crazy here lol, There are perks but as I am sure many mods found out AFTER becoming a mod that the perks were no where near compensation for the head aches!

I am a lady just stating facts if anyone wants to personalize them feel free but everything I stated was just based on experience and facts.

DD thanks for the answer to my question That's all I wanted to know was how the eccie team screened!

Maybe I have another now that the question of perks or no perks was raised. If those of you who claim there are absolutely no perks (as I have found in life the perk isn't always positive sometimes it's just the knowledge you gain from an experience). Than please tell me why you bare through all this, taking a lot of time away from your civie world and family and do this?? What's the point??

My personal thoughts would be maybe to help others go through this fun world in tact. I made so many mistakes and have made it a point to help guide others to help them not make the same ones.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #49
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I have another now that the question of perks or no perks was raised. If those of you who claim there are absolutely no perks (as I have found in life the perk isn't always positive sometimes it's just the knowledge you gain from an experience). Than please tell me why you bare through all this, taking a lot of time away from your civie world and family and do this?? What's the point??
bump
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #50
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

because I have no life, a very boring existence. The aggravation keeps my blood moving!
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #51
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

well..im here cuz i got in the wrong line..when i realized it..i was too damn tired to care!!
they served me brownies..that tempted me..actually i dont know who was behind the brownies..but ..in the end..woohooo!!!!here I am!!!
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #52
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

And for me it was because Anita mentioned brownies so I figured what the heck! Oh and I'm still waiting for the brownies thank you very much
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #53
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I do recall a 1/2inch thick steak med rare..and a loaded baked potada too!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #54
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Happiness (of an ex-Mod) is not being subjected to Spanish inquisitions.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #55
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

some chip n dale dancers...santa comin down my chimny..the easter bunny in a bow tie located in a certain spot..free almond joy's..free drinks at the local bars..a new wardrobe..
shoes..oh my goodness the shoe's!!!!hahahahhahahah still waitin on the shoes!!

yeah..ya'll new Mods..you been ..eh....well..put in a couple of chits and let me know how it
goin...
Old 11-08-2011, 11:07 PM   #56
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

For me, I have been a member of this site and others for many years and have always been willing to contribute comments, reviews and post ONLY when I feel that I have something of value to contribute. I WILL NOT post redundant, no value comments just to see my post count climb. That is not my style.. Being a moderator is a necessary, but a no win position. I have always volunteered throughout my adult life ( I am 61 ) in various organizations and enjoy it. I also have no problem at all with members expressing their feelings and sometimes disagreeing with each other. Sarcastic , good nature, back and forth , RESPECTFUL dialog should be encouraged. Please don't let this dialog turn into attacks, " pissing contests" or slander. There is no need for anyone to be in " attack mode " all the time.

As far as becoming a mod here, I did have some discussions with the mods in Upstate New York and expressed my interest to be considered if an opening occurred ., I believe that I am a pretty level headed man who hopes that we all treat one another other as we would want to be treated ourselves. I also believe that all the men and women on eccie are here to enjoy ourselves .Jymie, Jack, and Doc Dave have viewed my input here since I became a member and they suggested that I should let the owners know of my interest. I really do not know the entire screening process they use. I did have a very nice telephone conversation with TBONE before a decision was made.
I honestly am unaware of any " perks " that everyone thinks we mods have. As was said here, it is time consuming and may take time away from my family life, my work, and other current commitments in my life. If any other mods out there read this, PLEASE let me know what " perks " I have missed out on .

As I said to one of our long time members and frequent poster-- I am still the same person, just with the word moderator under my name. Hell, i don't even have an avatar. FYI- I did not choose the title " Super Moderator "- it just appeared on its own.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #57
GP
Premium Access

Awesome response quail!

The super moderator title is not the one I was referring to once before. It is the one that say's "Daycare Moderator" I was talking about. If I may qoute you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by quail
Sarcastic , good nature, back and forth , RESPECTFUL dialog should be encouraged. Please don't let this dialog turn into attacks, " pissing contests" or slander.
I think the person who uses a title like that is not showing any respect to people in the upstate NY section of the board that they oversee. If someone wants respect, they should show it in return. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see that person as being the disrespectful type. I actually see him as a really nice guy trying to do his part and help everyone here to the best of his abilities. That's why that particular title baffles me.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:03 AM   #58
guest111111
Ambassador

Lets see how long GP can actually go without making a post that attacks me in some way...
as far as my title... when you act like little children you will be treated that way...
gp.. everyone here knows your a guy who always has to be at the center of attention... i am so glad i dont have to deal with your bi-polar personality anymore... but when you call me out.. i will respond...
if you wanted respect, you should have earned it and not fought the system at every turn...
to me ... your act is old, your posts are redundant and really have NOTHING to ever do with this hobby... its like a whiner page for GP... go air it out on the AARP website... add something substantive that relates to the hobby itself and not your constant battles with how the board is run, or this mod or that mod... get over it pal...
but let me be clear again, you always bitch about me... your constantly the one calling me out knowing that i will post... if you dont want to hear from me... STFU... or as the rules say... take it to pm...
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #59
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Actually, he quoted my tag line, and I have to agree that it was a bit stupid. So it has been changed, it was just an attempt at humor on my part, but as with all of my jokes, they get old quickly.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:10 AM   #60
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docdave View Post
Lets see how long GP can actually go without making a post that attacks me in some way...
as far as my title... when you act like little children you will be treated that way...
gp.. everyone here knows your a guy who always has to be at the center of attention... i am so glad i dont have to deal with your bi-polar personality anymore... but when you call me out.. i will respond...
if you wanted respect, you should have earned it and not fought the system at every turn...
to me ... your act is old, your posts are redundant and really have NOTHING to ever do with this hobby... its like a whiner page for GP... go air it out on the AARP website... add something substantive that relates to the hobby itself and not your constant battles with how the board is run, or this mod or that mod... get over it pal...
but let me be clear again, you always bitch about me... your constantly the one calling me out knowing that i will post... if you dont want to hear from me... STFU... or as the rules say... take it to pm...
I was talking to/about jymie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jymie View Post
Actually, he quoted my tag line, and I have to agree that it was a bit stupid. So it has been changed, it was just an attempt at humor on my part, but as with all of my jokes, they get old quickly.
Thanks for clearing that up for me jymie. I love the new title!
GP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women