Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160689
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40338
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2011, 12:15 PM   #136
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to like George Clooney and Richard Gere....15 years ago lmao!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:53 PM   #137
trailor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I have met many who don't put their self worth in such trivial things. If that is the only thing that equates to self esteem on a man, that's not saying very much lol. You can be hot, successful, a great friend, father, husband etc. all whilst not packing a tree trunk. Some women don't "need" a big one to be filled up if you get my meaning.
Basic psychology darlin'. The kid with the little pecker gets picked on his whole childhood and is insecure about it from then on. In extreme cases he overcompensates by collecting toys or going psycho in his career.

There is a reason the term "compensating" is so commonly associated with small dicks babe.

I'm not saying that everyone with a little dick must be insecure about it. I'm saying that its more common that they are. Think high powered CEO in day time... pathetic sub at night. We all know them... and we all know they invariably are hung like 2nd graders. Deep down they're subs... because they never got over getting made fun of as kids.

Now... I would point out though that what you're describing is not a little dick. 5 or 6 inches is average... not little. Average guys aren't going to be insecure, generally... unless they grew up around a bunch of monsters. If you want average... I figure you should say so. Average guys don't want to be called small any more than big guys want to be called small.

You may prefer small but you are clearly a small minority. Not discounting your opinion. Just pointing out that its not one that is widely held.
trailor is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:55 PM   #138
trailor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

and before we go talking about little dicks... a good friend is an OB/Gyn... he once had a married woman come in to his office for an exam... and her hymen was still intact. this woman had been having sex with her husband for over a year.. and dude was to small to even break it. My buddy said chick was hot too. Poor thing...

So... When talking about liking tiny peckers... be careful what you wish for.
trailor is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #139
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I have no doubt he is worth every penny they pay him! LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #140
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailor View Post
Basic psychology darlin'. The kid with the little pecker gets picked on his whole childhood and is insecure about it from then on. In extreme cases he overcompensates by collecting toys or going psycho in his career.

There is a reason the term "compensating" is so commonly associated with small dicks babe.

I'm not saying that everyone with a little dick must be insecure about it. I'm saying that its more common that they are. Think high powered CEO in day time... pathetic sub at night. We all know them... and we all know they invariably are hung like 2nd graders. Deep down they're subs... because they never got over getting made fun of as kids.

Now... I would point out though that what you're describing is not a little dick. 5 or 6 inches is average... not little. Average guys aren't going to be insecure, generally... unless they grew up around a bunch of monsters. If you want average... I figure you should say so. Average guys don't want to be called small any more than big guys want to be called small.

You may prefer small but you are clearly a small minority. Not discounting your opinion. Just pointing out that its not one that is widely held.
No, guys with small dicks don't go psych to compensate. They get Harleys.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #141
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Or big trucks, hot women, and fast cars lol.

I realize this is a stigma associated with a guy who feels he can't measure up...that's because certain women made him feel that way. When you think about it, it's not always the guy's issue...many women could use some vaginal surgery lol.

Average is far less than 6 inches too love. Right around 4.56 was the latest stat when I saw the graph...that's just fine with me.

As for your buddy's story about not breaking the hymen...I call bs. It can be broken with a finger or even a fall where nothing is even inserted, so an entire year of even finger sex much less a member, is a bit farfetched not to break it. What some people believe lol.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #142
acp5762
Account Disabled

Girls usually break their hymen when they first start riding bikes.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #143
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly..thank you. That's how "little" it takes. The sea saw was another common way.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #144
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Exactly..thank you. That's how "little" it takes. The sea saw was another common way.
Yes the " See Saw" too. Remember when you were on the See Saw and that mean boy jumped off and you hit the ground real hard, boom. The next time you saw him you threw sand at him, lol.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #145
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Interesting Thread

I have no delusions when it comes to meeting a lady. I am right now in my mid-fifties, butt ugly, and march to the beat of my own drummer. If it wasn't for my uncles, Benjamin and Franklin, as well as my cousins Grant, Hamilton, and Jefferson, I would have little to no chance to spend any time with the ladies I would like to meet.

But, I do try to make up in my deficiencies by treating them as a lady, if they are, and to avoid those that seem to have drama follow them around.

Guess I have been lucky in my ventures to date, but it did take some trial and error , as well as a few times of having to deal with the drama.

Just my dos centavos.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:17 PM   #146
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
I have no delusions when it comes to meeting a lady. I am right now in my mid-fifties, butt ugly, and march to the beat of my own drummer. If it wasn't for my uncles, Benjamin and Franklin, as well as my cousins Grant, Hamilton, and Jefferson, I would have little to no chance to spend any time with the ladies I would like to meet.

But, I do try to make up in my deficiencies by treating them as a lady, if they are, and to avoid those that seem to have drama follow them around.

Guess I have been lucky in my ventures to date, but it did take some trial and error , as well as a few times of having to deal with the drama.

Just my dos centavos.

The Colonel
Col. you might be Butt-Ugly, but I can tell you're a righteous dude. I would follow you into battle any day.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #147
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh well then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post

.. thank you london what? You are not small lmfao
Thank you Naomi!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #148
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I just finished watching The American for the first time. He's to skinny and his head's too big. Granted, he has a nice face, and he can hang a suit, but I was laughing when he was doing the pull ups. I wanted to tell him, 'It's not helping, dude.'
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #149
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post

Just my dos centavos.

The Colonel
You have a great attitude. I can't speak for everyone as I tend to be a bit sapiosexual (new Nina Sastri word), meaning I'm very cerebral in what turns me on. Treat me like a lady, make me laugh, give me something to think about, and I'm your snuggle bunny!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #150
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Richard Gere? Fucking yummy!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women