Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #1
Guest101211-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14
Default Let's all chill and have a Cup Of Java!

I am not a Mod, I'm not a high roller, I am no one special. But, I am regular guy that comes here to have fun, meet some great people, and
to get away from the drama at home and most importantly to get L***.

What have I seen on these boards for the last few months? DRAMA!
Hell, if I want that, I can stay home. I personally have not hobbied
that much this year! Part of the reason is the fact my income won't let me have as much fun. Quite frankly, the way the boards have been I have lost interest in hobbying!

Don't get me wrong I am glad the recent events were exposed on the
boards. It needed to be! Thank you Whispers, Kosher and others for
that input. But, I believe enough has been said. I've heard enough
to make an informative decision on who I want to see and not see. I
also believe others have as well. It is time to put all this crap behind us and heal. I want to have fun!

Remember!
Ladies - "Make the money, don't let the money make you!"
Guys - "Vote with your wallets!!!"

What I am most upset about is the fact that our Austin
community is going to suffer from all of this. Our reputation has been
tarnished. What out of towners (Hobbyist or Provider) would want to visit with all this commotion? We are only hurting ourselves. It's time to show the naysayers that Austin is a fun, wild place to hobby and we are the classiest hobbyist and providers on this site!

A few rotten apples will not ruin it for the rest of us.

So I would like to call out the Austin Adorables that I know are on
the "up and up" and provide top notch service. They are the ones that
have suffered the most. I can only vouch for the gals I've seen in
the last 6 months. I am sure there are plenty more.
So come on guys give kudos to the Austin girls that you feel are above the mess and deserve our gratitude!

Thank you
BustyBetzi
ToyaTitties
Britney Bangs
Nibble n Licksx
EbonyJasmineLove aka aDarkaberry

Also, an honorable mention to a couple of gals that I haven't seen... YET!
OR have not seen in awhile, But I have the uymost respect for. I believe they should be on this list.

Angelina Adams - Straight shooter, business professional
Kat - This gals shoots straight from the hip.... Thank you!
Sensual Sophia - Classy and sweet gal
Victoria Lynn - (Princess) Fun, energetic and true

Bash me if you must! Call me a WK, Flame me! thats cool too. But, Let's keep this a positive thread. There are plenty of other threads where you can debate and discuss the "he said" / "she said" crap!

I'm off to give a special girl a hot stiff cup of java!

Java out!

Happy and safe hobbying
Guest101211-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:31 AM   #2
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up On the Bandwagon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupOfJava View Post
boards. It needed to be!
Hi and thanks for the thread. As someone who just migrated to ECCIE and got provider status set up as of 2/22, I have been waiting for some resolution to "the troubles" before creating a showcase and posting ads.

I agree with you--it has been difficult to muster enthusiasm to participate in a positive way. I am an excellent provider and, as we all do, rely on reviews to communicate that to hobbyists. I continue to hope ECCIE is the additional local resource I have been looking for.

I sincerely want to embrace your message and move forward. In order for me to wholeheartedly do so, I am choosing to first express my disagreement with the two sentences quoted above despite my preference to have a soft footprint on the boards. Having read all of the same posts you have, and as someone who does not personally know any of the parties involved, I do not believe the accusations have been substantiated. Just because something is alleged and repeated and reinterpretted and repeated, it does not neccesarily follow that it is true. Therefore, although I respect that you believe your conclusions to be equally well-informed and sound, I do not agree that anything of substance was exposed. OK...deep breath...done.

Thank you for your patience! As of this moment, I am on the JAVA bandwagon! I think I'll even go make myself a little cocktail and RELAX. Let's have some fun!!! Thanks again, Java.

Goodnight all.

~~Casey
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:55 AM   #3
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread Java and a great list of ladies!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:24 AM   #4
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MMm waking up to a hot steamu cup of java is always a great thing...
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 AM   #5
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I wake up to Kona coffee, and this morning, to three lovely Austin Adorables on top of me...

Thanks for the post, Cup
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:27 AM   #6
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
What have I seen on these boards for the last few months? DRAMA!
Hell, if I want that, I can stay home. I personally have not hobbied
that much this year! Part of the reason is the fact my income won't let me have as much fun. Quite frankly, the way the boards have been I have lost interest in hobbying!

boards. It needed to be! Thank you Whispers, Kosher and others for
that input. But, I believe enough has been said. I've heard enough
to make an informative decision on who I want to see and not see. I
also believe others have as well. It is time to put all this crap behind us and heal. I want to have fun!

A few rotten apples will not ruin it for the rest of us.

Thank you
BustyBetzi
ToyaTitties
Britney Bangs
Nibble n Licksx
EbonyJasmineLove aka aDarkaberry

Also, an honorable mention to a couple of gals that I haven't seen... YET!
OR have not seen in awhile, But I have the uymost respect for. I believe they should be on this list.

Angelina Adams - Straight shooter, business professional
Kat - This gals shoots straight from the hip.... Thank you!
Victoria Lynn - (Princess) Fun, energetic and true
I agree we have had some drama around here on both sides, and just like I was saying last night, once things are in the open and we are working through issues, then the fun will return. I am in complete agreement with you

I also agree with your lists of ladies good work.

At first I thought you were going to be overly simplistic and try to make a "kum ba ya" post". But you posted some straight talk. Good for you. Everyone needs to be called on their crap from time to time, even me.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:33 AM   #7
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
I wake up to Kona coffee, and this morning, to three lovely Austin Adorables on top of me...

Thanks for the post, Cup
I like the Cafe Britt Tarrazú from Costa Rica the best and when I can get it the real Blue Mountain beans from Jamaica. From what I understand, the Japanese purchased much of the land where those beans come from in Jamaica and the best beans of those crops head to Tokyo/Osaka and what we buy here are the leftovers, but even they are potent, tasty and don't leave me with heartburn. It is tough to find a strong bean with good flavor without the high acid count that aggravates acid reflux...If anyone has any specific blends to suggest feel free to ' spill the beans'
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:19 AM   #8
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks Java!
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #9
Guest101211-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor View Post
Hi and thanks for the thread. As someone who just migrated to ECCIE and got provider status set up as of 2/22, I have been waiting for some resolution to "the troubles" before creating a showcase and posting ads.

I agree with you--it has been difficult to muster enthusiasm to participate in a positive way. I am an excellent provider and, as we all do, rely on reviews to communicate that to hobbyists. I continue to hope ECCIE is the additional local resource I have been looking for.

I sincerely want to embrace your message and move forward. In order for me to wholeheartedly do so, I am choosing to first express my disagreement with the two sentences quoted above despite my preference to have a soft footprint on the boards. Having read all of the same posts you have, and as someone who does not personally know any of the parties involved, I do not believe the accusations have been substantiated. Just because something is alleged and repeated and reinterpretted and repeated, it does not neccesarily follow that it is true. Therefore, although I respect that you believe your conclusions to be equally well-informed and sound, I do not agree that anything of substance was exposed. OK...deep breath...done.

Thank you for your patience! As of this moment, I am on the JAVA bandwagon! I think I'll even go make myself a little cocktail and RELAX. Let's have some fun!!! Thanks again, Java.

Goodnight all.

~~Casey
Thank you for posting. You are the very reason I am posting this thread! There are a lot of people on this site that are in your shoes. Some are newbies, some have been around awhile but are afraid to get involved because of all the negativity as of late. I wanted to say something positive and restore some of that Austin fun, love and comradery. I want you to know that there are allot of hobbyist and providers that feel the same as you and I. It’s time for us to take our community back.

I don’t want to turn this thread into another bitch session. But you asked a good question and I will do my best in answering it. I am not going to go into details here, but from the information I have received I believe some of the allegations to be true. If only ONE of the allegations is true that is bad enough. You, as I do, have a right to form your own opinion and I respect that. If you want me to go into more detail why I believe this way, please feel free to PM me and I’ll take it off-line.

I am not choosing sides, in fact two of the girls associated with the “said” group were mentioned on my list above. Both of those ladies I hold a ton of respect for and would be shocked if they were involved in any wrong doing. I hope I didn’t offend any of our lovely ladies. I am sure there are dozens of great gals here to see. Unfortunately, my wallet has limited to a few at this time. So I can only vouch for the gals above. I am looking forward to vouching for allot more!

My advice to you would be. Be yourself, be true, honest, have fun and TCB. The business and reputation will follow. You have to start somewhere. So you need to pick your friends wisely and stay professional. The PIE section for the ladies should help you out greatly. I will reiterate a great line from the movie “Players Club” …..”Make the money, don’t let the money make you!”

Happy hobbying and look forward to meeting you sometime!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
I like the Cafe Britt Tarrazú from Costa Rica the best and when I can get it the real Blue Mountain beans from Jamaica. From what I understand, the Japanese purchased much of the land where those beans come from in Jamaica and the best beans of those crops head to Tokyo/Osaka and what we buy here are the leftovers, but even they are potent, tasty and don't leave me with heartburn. It is tough to find a strong bean with good flavor without the high acid count that aggravates acid reflux...If anyone has any specific blends to suggest feel free to ' spill the beans'
At the risk of Hijacking Java's thread (kind of like Java did to me with a young lady at a past social!!!!!) I like the Peaberry French Roast from Bad Ass Coffee Co in Hawaii!!!!

Great thread Java!! I couldn't agree more!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:01 PM   #11
Nibbles_n_Licksx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2660
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
MMm waking up to a hot steamu cup of java is always a great thing...

Yes Vikki~
I would have to agree waking up to a Hot Stiff Steaming Cup of Java is always a great thing to wake up to.

Thanks Java I always enjoy our time together!
~Kisses Jen
Nibbles_n_Licksx is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #12
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

awwww java! how sweet. drama, i run the other way.
i like the "she suck/ he lick" stuff better anyway.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:04 PM   #13
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks java you are one of the most genuinely nice people I have had the pleasure of meeting. Way to spread the positivity.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #14
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Java

OOO i was not on your list......crying a bit......kidding Java I HEART YOU!

I tried to come you see Java, but you are the only one who likes me...hehehe

Great thread. Its drama everywhere, makes nervous to leave Dallas. To the gentlemen who are pleasant and makes us smile.....we enjoy you. To the Austin adorables who make me feel welcome.....i heart you.

Lisa
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:48 PM   #15
Guest101211-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
At the risk of Hijacking Java's thread (kind of like Java did to me with a young lady at a past social!!!!!) I like the Peaberry French Roast from Bad Ass Coffee Co in Hawaii!!!!

Great thread Java!! I couldn't agree more!!
Space, you can hijack my thread anytime! I am trying to remember what hot lady I hijacked from you at the social?, but I hope she was worth it

I love my coffee like a like my woman, "Hot dark, full bodied and full of flavor" Yummy. The best is Ethiopia Yirgacheffe coffee

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women