Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #31
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahaha. Let me know how kissing the asses of these big spenders works out for you Shayla.

I could say more but I'm sure you will prove anything I'd have to say if you make it around here long enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Complete fail.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #32
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Your logic is just about the only thing more twisted than your morals old man...I'll leave you to your misery and world wide eccie domination(in your mind at least) though. I never said or even implied that the girls you are seeing now are lacking anything that I have as far as mental or emotional qualities...it says a lot that you see things in such a black and white way though.

Oh and who says I've sold myself hundreds of times...that would be quite a feat in itself according to you since I'm so "clearly" a damaged product...at the very least that'd make me a good saleswoman.

Taking a shit or scrubbing my floors would be more productive than any further back and forth with you so on that note- goodnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
None of those qualities mean shit though Reya if those qualities are only available for $XXX an hour?

Were you some dumb meaningless twit 8 years ago that has had some recent revalation after selling yourself a few hundred times over the years and don't believe that other gals, all be it younger and hotter, might actually possess those qualities?

Two of the girls I see regularly are Honors Student at local universities.... Highly intelligent, well read and well spoken..... passionate pleasers that create a very nice illusion of their involvement of their time with us.

You want to equate those qualities to be pricepoint and experience driven....

I simply find that some gals have it and others don't....

I also find that the good ones... those that really have it.... never find the need to talk about it......

Those are usually the real "wannabes"...
Old 09-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #33
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
Hahaha. Let me know how kissing the asses of these big spenders works out for you Shayla.

I could say more but I'm sure you will prove anything I'd have to say if you make it around here long enough.
LOL! Save yourself even more embarrassment.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #34
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
LOL! Save yourself even more embarrassment.

Yes!.... a cat fight... I will get the popcorn and beer..........

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:23 PM   #35
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

scoot over Sixx... I
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:39 AM   #36
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Why would I "fight" with an alleged provider conveniently from another country that out of nowhere has inserted herself into a debate in Austin Co-ed (the age old "Hannah Vs. Sixx and Whispers") that I've always been under the impression bored other people to tears? I've never interacted with "Shayla" until now...the timing, her location, her aggression, her lack of an ad presence in her target market up to this point or in the past(that I could see anyway) yet taking the time and effort to post a dozen pix on an Eccie showcase are highly suspect to me. "Verified Provider" status only takes two assholes with a common agenda and too much time on their hands....this is a large forum and it probably isn't very hard to find two such individuals.

At worst she's a troll and at best she is a lady with serious issues to look the way she does in her showcase and yet be devoting her time online trying to pick fights with girls she's never met online. Either way I want no part of what she's got going on... so I guess she "wins."

Everyone should seriously think about who is and who isn't a legitimate person on this board. Multiple handles, people pimping other people etc. are a definite possibility on a forum like this.

Keep in mind that I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just pointing out that someone you don't know is...someone you don't know and I'm not going to argue with every person that tries it on with me online. I'm picky about the windmills I fight.

Don't let me stop you from cuddling up with sixx though, he usually looks like he could use a hug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
scoot over Sixx... I
Old 09-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #37
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why would I "fight" with an alleged provider conveniently from another country that out of nowhere has inserted herself into a debate in Austin Co-ed (the age old "Hannah Vs. Sixx and Whispers") that I've always been under the impression bored other people to tears? I've never interacted with "Shayla" until now...the timing, her location, her aggression, her lack of an ad presence in her target market up to this point or in the past(that I could see anyway) yet taking the time and effort to post a dozen pix on an Eccie showcase are highly suspect to me. "Verified Provider" status only takes two assholes with a common agenda and too much time on their hands....this is a large forum and it probably isn't very hard to find two such individuals.

At worst she's a troll and at best she is a lady with serious issues to look the way she does in her showcase and yet be devoting her time online trying to pick fights with girls she's never met online. Either way I want no part of what she's got going on... so I guess she "wins."

Everyone should seriously think about who is and who isn't a legitimate person on this board. Multiple handles, people pimping other people etc. are a definite possibility on a forum like this.

Keep in mind that I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just pointing out that someone you don't know is...someone you don't know and I'm not going to argue with every person that tries it on with me online. I'm picky about the windmills I fight.

Don't let me stop you from cuddling up with sixx though, he usually looks like he could use a hug!
Ok, I thought your reaction to this thread was over-dramatic... So naturally I spoke up. Of course I have issues. I'm a hooker. - DUH.
That being said - I am real. Just bitter and have too much time on my hands I guess.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:28 AM   #38
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Why would I "fight" with an alleged provider conveniently from another country that out of nowhere has inserted herself into a debate in Austin Co-ed (the age old "Hannah Vs. Sixx and Whispers") that I've always been under the impression bored other people to tears?

Bored to tears? I doubt that, look at the thread counts!

your no fun! She is a nice looking troll. She stuck her nose in my business too. I found it flattering that nothing else is going on in her part of ECCIE land that she has to comment on matters here

That's a stretch. Don't get butt hurt because she is simply expressing an opinion. She posted her "complete fail" line on me too. I replied that I liked her more when she wasn't as "mouthy" as she is now. Just smack her back when you need to Reya.

You certainly implied that "she" is a multiple handle. I just wonder why she got to you. You have never had an issue duking it out with some broad like this before.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #39
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Hey Shayla.... Do you sleep with Newfies?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #40
Union Jack
Account Disabled

Quote:

Quote:
Ok, I thought your reaction to this thread was over-dramatic... So naturally I spoke up. Of course I have issues. I'm a hooker. - DUH.
That being said - I am real. Just bitter and have too much time on my hands I guess.
What began as a simple threAD has turned into a rollicking good time! Reya and Shayla, thank you! Cheers!
Union Jack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women