Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default I dont think we need this bs here - its offensive

Normally, I just scroll thru the "No African American Men" threrads. Maybe make a tasteless joke or two about "Once you go black, you won't go back" etc.

I understand that these are very personal services and a gal is entitled to some leeway.

But this?

*NO AFRICAN AMERICAN MALES PLEASE(I'M NOT RUDE NOR RACIST JUST PERSONAL SECURITY PURPOSES*

So, white guys are safe, but "African American Males" are a "security risk".

Give me a break.

I am greatly offended by the above, and I'm white everywhere that I'm not pink. I dont think that we should permit such racist BS here - we are better than that.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
Daracus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well said Mr Flinde! I agree with you 100%
Old 07-31-2011, 09:09 AM   #3
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Do we really need to rehash this again?

These threads serve only one purpose - for white guys to announce how non-racist they are.

If you are 'offended', use the Back button and move on to another provider. And be glad this one informed you up-front that she doesn't match your politically correct requirement. And you can feel good about not supporting her with your more enlightened dollars.

Some guys here just wanna get laid, without making a political statement. Or maybe some guys wanna f*ck a racist - you know, like a fetish. Who are you to deprive them of that? Or to deprive others of making the 'enlightened' choice you feel you are making?

Freedom's just another word for - allowing others to make choices, even choices you may disagree with.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:09 AM   #4
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I still can't believe such thinking still exists.. seriously. Of course the flip side is not quite as offensive but frustrating when one is broke and fishing CL and all the ladies who arent bots want "BBC". Was just thinking about that if I wasn't a cracker I could get (allegedly) lots of stange for free.. but otherwise I have the option of paying for it with anyone out there.. hmm...
Old 07-31-2011, 10:13 AM   #5
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

It goes on...more than you think but I see it as a self post not to waist your money for obviously a terrible interaction.. Thanks for the putting your neck out Flinde as there are lots of people HERE who see it as no biggie...Kudos sir!
Old 07-31-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
GQ Romantic
Registered Member

I TOTALLY agree with Flindes as well, her ad is racist and simply stupid. When I saw it I too was offended and felt it should have been addressed. Respectfully, I believe Footlong your missing the point. The ad makes a blantant suggestion/inference that Blacks are more of a risk to her safety than Whites. Has she read about the Craigslist murder and assults that happened to providers? If she had said she doesn't see Black men, fine so be it, however there should be at least some respect and taste when putting up adds where everyone can read them. Yes she has a right (freedom) to see whom she pleases, but she shouldn't or doesn't have the right to be disrespectful here or anywhere else. The gentleman here should be respectful to all ladies here no matter our desires or preferences, it should be no difference when it comes to providers. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can yell fire in a crowded theater. I feel Flinde spoke the truth to what many feel about these type of ads. He was offended and white, so would it matter if he said he was offended and Black? I didn't read where he was mad about the opportunity to see her, but about the racist suggestion in the ad that affects a group of men on this wonderful site, (your hobby brothers). I have seen ads that deal with this situation done in a tasteful manner, hers wasn't and I too feel she should be advised how to "RESPECTFULLY" word her ads in the future where it is not disrespectful or insulting. Blacks may not have the opportunity to see you, but they shouldn't be allowed to be disrespected either. Just my view on this.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:26 AM   #7
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

At the end of the day a service is being provided. What difference does it make what color ones skin is? The money is still GREEN!!!
Old 07-31-2011, 10:26 AM   #8
Jimmie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Well, flinde has a point. The quoted post is also a violation of of the forum guidelines. I'm suprised the mods haven't yanked it yet.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:53 PM   #9
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

You know what offends me? People who just go around looking for a reason to be offended. Jesus, how many fucking times does this NBA policy have to be discussed. You know what cracks me up is there is a handle here and on the old ASPD that most would consider a racist term yet no one seems to give a shit. I know I don't. Get over yourself and quit trying to let everyone know how diverse you are. Pretty soon you'll be starting threads with "I have many black friends....".
Old 07-31-2011, 02:23 PM   #10
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Wow
Old 07-31-2011, 02:26 PM   #11
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrmaOne View Post
Wow

Wow what? If you have something to say then spit it out.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:35 PM   #12
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Budman I don't know you and frankly don't give a care one way or the other about your or anyone else's negative's or negative comments. We are all adults and should be able to assert an opinion about whatever. Flinde had his say with various comments from others. There is nothing personal about this unless it strikes your nerve. You're making this a personal thing for You, for what ever reason. Lighten up Francis!
Old 07-31-2011, 02:39 PM   #13
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Speaking as an Afro American, I do find her ad offensive. I am not going to say racist because I do not personally know her or her views on minorities. If she would have just said I'm not attracted to Afro Americans is one thing. Security risk? That is offensive!!

I have a question for Footlong and Budman. What do either of you know what it is like to be Afro American? Nada! That means who are you to say what is or isn't offensive to someone else. You can't relate!!
Old 07-31-2011, 02:40 PM   #14
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Wow what? If you have something to say then spit it out.

Hi,

I think flinde's post was in pretty good taste...he didn't bash the provider (giving up her id) so why are you taking it so personal? From your reveiws we see you're an EEOH....which is all good but really there are betters way to word it.....

We all feel the tension, again to me this is the wild wild west and in reality don't you think it needs to change...if it isn't nba policy, for the guys....if fatties for that chics...I hope you get what I'm saying...why can't we all just get along, btw.........Here is a hug!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 07-31-2011, 02:50 PM   #15
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Some people just can't stand such foolish intolerance, leaves a nasty taste in our mouths and since people obviously havent become as enlightened and educated in the last 40 or so years as they damn well should have, it needs to be put on the collective mindset how ridiculous they are for it.
And some people are notorious trolls and love to say nasty things.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women