Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 01:12 PM   #16
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think that would be three or four at least have "made it into that." BTW -- it's "Jewish," not "Jews."

No kidding....

Whatever, dude. Obviously you don't get it. And I think we all know that now.

Oh I get it.

Good luck on your diet and exercise program. Maybe you can develop some manners at the same time you develop that washboard! Maybe you'll be able to pick up some amateurs, too!
Thank you for the support edit man....I like amateurs they are teachable.... Manners you trying to say I do not have any manners??? You do not even know me... You only know a fake persona on a SHMB....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Oh, I think we ALL know you now, Wyldeman!

Meanwhile, since nobody was kind enough to pay attention to what you wanted us to pay attention to, I figured I'd check it out.

Great Fox editing once again...cut him off mid sentence...sliced thin and deep. And it wasn't him laughing, though he was smiling the smile of a politician who got got!

AND THEN a YouTube re-edit on top of the Fox edit. Related videos include "Obama Administration Could Be Held in Contempt of Congress."

You've done it again, bubbalicious! You done picked us another winner!

Great thread.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #18
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

So Sup what you are saying is that it was not Obama saying that the shovel ready projects were not that shovel ready and he did not chuckle just a bit?

The only ones that know me have met me in person and understand the tone in which I joke. This is one dimensional dialog broseph Yow bubaspin.

Do you like soup?
Old 06-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #19
Booth
Valued Poster

Why don't the people on the board who know you come to your defense in these threads? Four different posters have commented on the inappropriateness of your big nose comments and not one person has defended you.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #20
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I did not know I need a defense.... My big nose comment is not inappropriate, he has a big nose. So what. You swear you have never heard that if you got big feet you must have a big cock? Same saying for big nose and big ears...

Defend me they know that none of you can come through the screen and hit me....

Maybe they got it and just do not feel like I need a defense...
Old 06-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
So Sup what you are saying is that it was not Obama saying that the shovel ready projects were not that shovel ready and he did not chuckle just a bit?

The only ones that know me have met me in person and understand the tone in which I joke. This is one dimensional dialog broseph Yow bubaspin.

Do you like soup?
No, I'm not denying what was on the clip, silly boy. The editing might lead a dimmer bulb to concur that he was having "a laugh at unemployment." But that's not what he was doing. And nobody really knows what else happened in the following seconds. Why not shoot us a link that includes the end of his statement... you know, where he rolls on the ground and laughs at all the people he's fired. YOW indeed!

Soup? Again, WTF are you talking about? Bubaspin? Is that a kind of soup? Son, you need to eat something today. You're beginning to sound disoriented! (even for you!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:17 AM   #22
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Booth, I think laughing at throwing away Billions of dollars for shovel ready projects that were not shovel ready is not a laughing matter.
Now is the time you need a link. You have made the “billions thrown away on non-shovel ready projects” claim several times before. What proof do you have this true? How you define "thrown away"?

The “shovel-ready” comment was made prior to the 2008 election. It refers to projects that create jobs now. It was also used to describe infrastructure projects that are planned, approved, but lack funding to pay for them. Some took some months extra to get going because of scheduling. None of these examples show money thrown away. Money to GM is not a “shovel ready” project. Name bailout projects specifically referred to as “shovel ready” that received bailout money that was thrown away. Should be easy if billions were thrown at them.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100295436

Once the stimulus makes it through Congress, there is no shortage of municipalities and states around the country already looking for money for infrastructure projects.
A report released by the U.S. Conference of Mayors entitled "Ready to Go" in early December listed more than 11,000 projects in 427 cities, many of which already have local approval.
The total cost for the projects -- everything from a $100,000 driving simulator for Goodyear, Arizona to a $20 million expansion of a housing complex for the elderly in West Hartford, Connecticut -- would be nearly $73.2 billion and they would create more than 800,000 jobs, according to the group.
Another term often used for projects that are approved, but need money is "shovel-ready."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/01/06/us-stimulus-infrastructure-sb-idUSTRE5055NK20090106
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #23
Sternomancer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Anti-Semitism is alive and well on Eccie. Shameful that it's allowed to continue.
So is stereotyping, it seems. Big noses run the gamut of the whole human race.

Personally, I have an attraction to women with big noses. Big breasts and butts are also great, too.
Sternomancer is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:20 PM   #24
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternomancer View Post
So is stereotyping, it seems. Big noses run the gamut of the whole human race.

Personally, I have an attraction to women with big noses. Big breasts and butts are also great, too.
You're late to the party Sterno and the issue has been settled. It's not okay to repeatedly call out a Jewish man for having a big nose. Period.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:54 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The "shovel-ready" jobs come once "Obamacare" is fully implemented. Unfortunately, people won't be laughing.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #26
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
You do not even know me... You only know a fake persona on a SHMB....
An interesting statement. Why do you choose THIS fake persona?

Fake persona is way too much work
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women