Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #301
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

LAP has an utility belt? Is LAP related to Batman?

Who LLR sees or does not see is her business and her alone. I find it odd that raphy takes issue with her clientle.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:31 AM   #302
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
hooktardfu? lol
Hok-tard-fu is an ancient martial discipline dating back nearly as far as the worlds oldest profession. It was originally conceived for noblemen who were weak of mind and unable to resist the ultimate temptations of the flesh. However, it later manifested itself into an art form practiced by a select group of individuals dedicated to finding the tranquility of good pussy and blue water at a fair price.
There are various forms practiced such as, Latina-fu, Asian-fu, and spinner-fu to name a few.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #303
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

[ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=22474"]Welcome back sofia we missed you.[/ame]
Old 02-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #304
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Hok-tard-fu is an ancient martial discipline dating back nearly as far as the worlds oldest profession. It was originally conceived for noblemen who were weak of mind and unable to resist the ultimate temptations of the flesh. However, it later manifested itself into an art form practiced by a select group of individuals dedicated to finding the tranquility of good pussy and blue water at a fair price.
There are various forms practiced such as, Latina-fu, Asian-fu, and spinner-fu to name a few.
Is there a sofia-fu or Sofakingfun-fu I need to learn so I can send them far far away.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #305
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I know to-fu. There's no vegan I can't beat the holy shit out of.

C'MON YOU BIRKENSTOCK-WEARING MUTHAFUCKAS!

Come and get your can of whup-ass!

I got a hard-on just thinking about it.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #306
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Is there a sofia-fu or Sofakingfun-fu I need to learn so I can send them far far away.
Hook-tard-fu is never to be used against bretheren.
However, it can be especially useful against coin-op managers. There are practitioners on this board that have proven very adept.
You must be careful not to be offensive to the blue water.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #307
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I have a few answers as I scan through this..

Alexis. Take care of your grand kids and quit posting....Get to NutriSyetem or something. I see she has posted slams on me so this is justified......As for lying..YOU posted YOU were going to retire....Shall I post yur advert? YOU told quite a few people...no clients huh? Sorry. If you loose 100 POUNDSor KILOS. it may help you...THIS IS AJUSTIFIED ATTACK. I READ HERS....Don't blame your age on me. Don't blame you weight on others.

Murder scandals - READ IT FOR YOURSELF GINA POSTED ONE. RESEARCH IT! that was under the rug soon enough..

I posted the issue when it happened. On the boards I used ASPD and HD. I tried on P411 so did ALEX herself and we were refused......AS I MENTIOEND WE RECORED THE CALL AFTER GINA THREW RACIST SHIT AT US....DO YOU THINK ANY OF YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE MURDER SHE SDMITTED TO WITHOUT ME EMAILING HER, HER RECORDED CALL? She would deny, deny, deny....

Like it or not we do have good reviews....

WW - no need to answer him, anyone, he is just here to agitate....BTW. I was the one who called him a CUNT first..

You guy are having fun by yourselves so carry on.......

Alexis if your so busy, why do you post.....It's not like you have a booker....you can't afford one. Hell you had to lie about retiring. Shall we bring witnesses and ads to prove it...I thought not....Ahh your close to 62 anyway- hang in there......whats your real age?

As for my screening...It was P411, andthe other providers I emailed had no issues...He just broke with Alex...I have no other explanation. tell me one provider that has not had one client woth great screening just go a little crazy, well this one went big crazy......

Mob mentality...
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology[/ame]

Individuals thoughts are always appreciated. It was great to see who jumped on the bandwagon when gone, then were are "miss you miss you" when I came back......

By the way people. Rafael - He was given discount for a review mush like others I shall not name for a review..WW you can't be that stupid.....Read the ads....

I'll come and go when I please. Unless kicked out....Seeing as how this was the most posted thread....doesn't look like I'll be booted soon......LMAO

Ok on the yo momma so fat - she's Alexi soft touch.....who stays up late to argue her weight issues......Try spinning....or working....
Old 02-23-2010, 09:42 PM   #308
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

It's official folks...this one is done

LAP
Thread Closed