Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2011, 03:41 AM   #1
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Swingers Clubs/parties

Have you always wondered what happens there? Have you been and hated it....or loved it and wanted to go again? What is your fantasy?
Ie. MMF/FFM/watching/putting on a show
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

they can always be great fun if you are a female....no matter your size or age

but for guys,unless you are young/hung/or black,or all three...you are usually SOL
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:00 AM   #3
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I have done the swinger party many times, I am a single fit, hung, attactive male so I get invited, if you are black you still need a big dick color does not matter if you are single male, you HAVE to bring something to the table

Its fun!!! I dont like voyeurs that are at the parties, makes me feel like I am parade or something..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:00 AM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

from my 5 visits so far, it takes a bit of time to find folks to play with you. repeat visits will help you spot other regulars that you want to have fun with.
you can always do your thing and let folks watch and hopefully one or more will join in.

but for higher probabilities, go to an on-premises club where you can get it on.
otherwise, it'll be teasingly frustrating to ratchet it up and then have to go elsewhere to get it on.

maybe i havent had as much fun cos i go there w/ a woman and am middle-aged, 6", and light skinned hispanic :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Been 4 times with my favorite provider. Was Huge amount of fun.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've always thought going with a provider to one of these would be a hoot. I have an UTR friend that I've discussed this with..just never followed through. Although...I probably would, to a certain extent, be one the creepy voyeurs that was referred to earlier. Yes...some participation...but the watching thing...rather hot.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
TexanAtPlay
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Have you always wondered what happens there? Have you been and hated it....or loved it and wanted to go again? What is your fantasy?
I loved it during that period of my life...with my current relationship, sadly, not on the menu. And I would go back in an instant, whether a swing club or house party.
TexanAtPlay is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #8
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I was very nervous the first time I went - with a provider and her hubby....I didn't do much that time.

Actually, I don't think I"ve every like, REALLY gone nuts and gotten it on at one - the voyeur part made me a bit self conscious.....but since many years have passed since I've been with anyone....the thought of gettin a good fuckin and folks watching right there - seems quite hot to me.

Specially if they get a bit freak nasty with things.
(meaning - not vanilla)
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #9
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
they can always be great fun if you are a female....no matter your size or age

but for guys,unless you are young/hung/or black,or all three...you are usually SOL
Hey I am young, fit, hung and Black- where's my invite?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:36 PM   #10
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Been 4 times with my favorite provider. Was Huge amount of fun.
Hell yeah Bubba, been to a few clubs many times with my favorite lady. We love putting on a show for the "creepy voyeurs"!
We have also brought another provider friend and her date and swapped out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
LOL, Dallas! Well I'm not young or black!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:08 AM   #11
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Hey I am young, fit, hung and Black- where's my invite?

join sdc.com and as long as you can perform in a group setting and having some husband bark out commands for you to fuk his wife, then you are ready to go!!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #12
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
join sdc.com and as long as you can perform in a group setting and having some husband bark out commands for you to fuk his wife, then you are ready to go!!
Serious is that the only criteria?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #13
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Having been a few times, with a lover. It can be quite enjoyable.
You don't have to do/enjoy anything you don't want to do, nor with anyone you don't want to. You pick & choose whom you want to be sexually intimate with at a Swingers club and the over aspect of having others watch but not touch. (voyeurism) is fucking awesome & erotic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #14
jray
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

It can be a lot of fun, mostly depending on the parties involved and how open and adaptable everyone is.

Kind of agree with the single male comments you definitely have to bring something to even get in the door. Although generally a sexy desirable playmate is usually more than enough to get lots of interest. If you are both attractive and bi, you will open yourself up to many possibilities.

The onsite parties can definitely be fun and offer opportunities although they tend to screen pretty heavily and it helps to know someone to get an invite. There used to be a pretty good club in the DFW area that was actually at a hotel which made getting to a place to play privately much easier. The SDC website recommendation is another good one as my "friend" and I found a lot to choose from on there. Again if you are a single male don't bother, but if you have a sexy lady who is willing to be listed with you as a couple, you can definitely find playmates there.
jray is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #15
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NO it's not at all! Trust me, those who brag about the size of their cock all the time, ain't all it's cracked up to be. Just because one claims it's large, doesn't mean it's functional.

Swingers clubs and adult swinging sites are for anyone & everyone who partakes of that lifestyle. The main criteria for a swingers club, is a male attending with a female. Some clubs allow single men to attend. Most don't. Just find out the do's & don't of your local Swingers club.

And there are swinging sites where the couples can limit whom they allow access to their profiles/whom they want to hook up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Serious is that the only criteria?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women