Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default 1 hr or longer appointments?

what do you prefer?

1 hour appt. to get a taste of a new provider or longer than 1 hr so you have time to visit and get to know a provider?

then on a provider you have seen before what do you prefer?
1hr because you have already met and you just need time to get down to business or longer so you can enjoy a provider you have gotten to know and want to spend more time with?

and should a provider give a cut rate for every hour over 1hr?
some do ..some dont?
wildwooly1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I never go more than a hour on a new provider. If they are so good it leaves me wanting more all the better. If they fall short I havn't spent money on a bad time. Now if it's someone I have seen and like alot the more time the better.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:38 AM   #3
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwooly1 View Post
what do you prefer?

1 hour appt. to get a taste of a new provider or longer than 1 hr so you have time to visit and get to know a provider?

then on a provider you have seen before what do you prefer?
1hr because you have already met and you just need time to get down to business or longer so you can enjoy a provider you have gotten to know and want to spend more time with?

and should a provider give a cut rate for every hour over 1hr?
some do ..some dont?
Wow that was a mouthful!
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:57 AM   #4
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

an hour is never enough. when i see a new lady, i tend to chat with her a little before the initial visit. i and she, have a pretty good idea if we will have a good time. if we don't have the "initial chemistry", the meeting doesn't happen.

when seeing a regular ..... an hour is never enough !!!

as far as the rates, that's between the lady and gent.

just my opinion.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'm with PAPA JOE, more than an hour is my usual.
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:29 AM   #6
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I start with a shorter appointment and then go with longer appointments if I enjoy our time together.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #7
true_whatever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

90min for new ladies, because like Papa Joe I need to chat with a lady and build some connection before we get down to business.

For return visits, it depends what mood I'm in, but lately I've been going at least 90min sessions.

As for the discounted rates over an hour, I honestly wish more ladies would offer this. I'm not cheap and don't mind the price, but it seems like a longer session with an established client is less hassle to the lady and it'd be worth it to them to cut the rate for the second hour. Since I prefer longer sessions, a lady who offers discounted multi-hour rates make me more likely to return to that lady rather than just judging them all equally. I hate factoring money into my hobbying decisions but it's a cold hard reality of life.
true_whatever is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:50 AM   #8
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

An hour appointment is in that range where it is questionable if the lady will grant the full time that has been requested. I am likely fooling myself, but asking for 90min or longer and having her agree sort of implies that the full time will be provided and that MSOG is on the menu.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:09 AM   #9
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

For a new or questionable lady, its an hr date. I personally like the 2hr or longer dates. I'm just getting started good in the 1st hr to stop.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:10 AM   #10
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_whatever View Post

As for the discounted rates over an hour, I honestly wish more ladies would offer this. I'm not cheap and don't mind the price, but it seems like a longer session with an established client is less hassle to the lady and it'd be worth it to them to cut the rate for the second hour. Since I prefer longer sessions, a lady who offers discounted multi-hour rates make me more likely to return to that lady rather than just judging them all equally. I hate factoring money into my hobbying decisions but it's a cold hard reality of life.

i absolutely agree ! ladies i see on a regular basis tend to do this, it makes sense for both parties.
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:15 AM   #11
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I prefer at least 90 minutes to have some conversation and get to know about the lady and it also helps set the tone for things to follow and also to help determine if a follow up visit would be in order if things BCD goes well.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:48 AM   #12
ElHombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
I prefer at least 90 minutes to have some conversation and get to know about the lady and it also helps set the tone for things to follow and also to help determine if a follow up visit would be in order if things BCD goes well.

Ditto!
ElHombre is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #13
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

I never scheduled less than 2 hours. I wanted to spend a little time getting to know the provider. However, I also did not schedule appointments with providers whose rates didn't scale down with additional hours. I figured that if it made no difference whether she saw me for two hours or saw two guys for one hour, she wasn't the type of provider I'd want to see and that I was wasting the time I spent chit-chatting. If you would rather do longer sessions, look for providers who would rather do longer sessions by the incentive they give clients to book multiple hours.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #14
true_whatever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by npita View Post
I figured that if it made no difference whether she saw me for two hours or saw two guys for one hour, she wasn't the type of provider I'd want to see and that I was wasting the time I spent chit-chatting. If you would rather do longer sessions, look for providers who would rather do longer sessions by the incentive they give clients to book multiple hours.

Agreed. Wish more ladies would think this way. Alas...
true_whatever is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #15
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

I as a provider would prefer at least 90 min establishing a connection is the secret to having a fun & explosive time together,not to mention to build a great relationship as lovers BCD
-Hope to see you soon True_Whatever

-Safire_Sweet
safire_sweet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women