Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #46
SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
Valued Poster

These stories are the best. Moar!
SAMURAI7ASSASSIN is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #47
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

My most unlikely encounter happened after my wife watched a movie with Brad Pitt in it. I'm such a stud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastDago View Post
What's your most unlikely or surprising sexual encounter?

For me, it was at a formal dinner reception, you know the deal 10 seats at each table, all couples with wives or SO's. This absolute "TEN" at our table is slying making eye contact and discreetly flirting all evening to the point where I was afraid others might catch on. So I excuse myself to go to the restroom and to my surprise she has followed me!! She walks up to me brushes her hand against my dick, keeps walking, turns and says follow me. We go into a small room in the hotel and she says "I just love quickes so let's do this"..lol She pulls up her formal dress, no panties on, bends over the table, and lets me hammer away like it's the last fuck on earth! After we finish she says "Thank's that was great! See you back at the table" WTF!!! The chick acted like nothing ever happened and I never saw her again....
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #48
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Best thread ever
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:19 AM   #49
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I guess at my age, (50) all of my recent sexual encounters are surprising. But, I will share two encounters from my youth.
When I was about 18 and going to college, I was really into photography, and was just starting to make a few bucks with it. I took all of my film to a local professional lab and since I was a regular customer, everyone knew me well. There was a 45 year old school teacher that worked there after school to supplement her income. She was off the charts hot! She literally could have been a mature model. Pristine from head to toe.
I was a pretty good looking young man in those days, but still lacked confidence and had very little "game." I flirted with her as best I could with my limited skills, and in retrospect, she couldn't have been more receptive to my advances. Poor gal, she must have thought, "Do I have to hit this fucking kid in the head with a brick to get through to him?"
One day I finally got my well deserved brick. She handed me a folded up piece of paper with little hearts and kisses all over it. It was almost as juvenile as something you would get from your Jr. High sweetheart. She told me how attracted she was to me and how much she looked forward to seeing me. The only difference between this letter and something you would expect to get in Jr. High is that she wanted to know if I would be willing to come by her home and take naughty pictures of her? Would I be willing? Fucking right I would! Long story short, took numerous naughty pictures of her, and nailed her every chance I got for the next six months or so.
Sad thing is, a few years later my new wife made me get rid of all my nude pictures from my youth. I swear I would give a thousand bucks today to have the pictures I took of her back! On another note, I ran into her about twenty years later while grocery shopping. Yep, she was sixtyfive-ish and certainly looked like someone's grandmother, but still had a little sexual appeal. Hate to admit to this, but while we shared a little conversation, she kept touching my arm and still made my dick hard!
On another occasion, maybe a couple of years later, I walked into an almost empty popular bar. This bar was almost packed to capacity every night, but on this particular night, it had been raining hard for hours and flooding was taking place all over town. Again, the bar was almost empty, probably only a dozen people there. I grabbed a beer and looked around to see if there were any single girls there. As I recall, there was only one single girl available, so I got my drink and headed her direction. The closer I got, the better she looked. She was in her mid thirties, very attractive, wearing a tiny little mini skirt, and had legs for days. I still didn't have a hell of a lot of game at that age, but I had gained enough confidence by then to at least take a shot at her. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Naturally, I can't remember the exact conversation, but I do remember it going almost this quickly.
Me: "So what brought you out on such a shitty night?"
Her: "I was here to meet my coworkers, but apparently nobody else is going to show." "Would you like to follow me to my place as soon as I finish this drink?"
I swear it was that brief! I so wish all encounters were that quick and easy!
GymRat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women