Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #46
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOzOIofXtGc

Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #47
Vercengetorix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Easy off the boy. I been to buffalo. He has a good reason to be pissed off. The hate keeps him warm when his butt is buried in the snow.
Keep firing son! It's entertaining.
Vercengetorix is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #48
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercengetorix View Post
They are not economically feasible yet. We ain't that short of water yet. Go ask las Vegas. But, the idea is discussed a lot.
I believe your Gov was talking to Obama about fresh water recently and got the cold shoulder is why I brought it up.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #49
Vercengetorix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

It's going to be an issue at some point. With the population growth and economic growth here it's straining the aquifers and lakes, especially down south.
At some point I suspect desalination plants may really happen but right now the state wi probably just keep using pipelines to the drier areas.
We have hundreds of miles of coast and relatively cheap coastal land so desalination is an option if things get too tight.
Vercengetorix is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:37 PM   #50
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Depending on the coming war with Mexico anyway.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #51
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davec.0121 View Post
Obama doesn't hate Texas (and LA and MI and AL). However, he knows that he (and the Democrats) have absolutely no chance of carrying any of them in the next election. So, he knows that he can take all sorts of actions, such as those Olivia mentioned, that will play well with his base and with many independent voters without any fear of political repercussions. .
Although I think he meant MS (Mississippi) not MI (Michigan), most practical post in the thread.

This also explains why 4-5 states will get 80% of the attention in the '12 race.

What has been raised a couple of times in different ways: what is role of the media? To report news (obviously there will still be bias), facilitate discussion (still more bias), or downright attack (obviously more bias)?

I guess I still have enough respect for the Office of the President (or Governor), that when he comes to town you pretty much let him have his say for a little while. You have plenty of time to critique him later. You can let him know what is on the "minds of Texans," etc. But you don't need to get in the guy's face and go all Glen Beck on him ("No sir that isn't what I asked, please answer my question!") It really should be an opportunity for the citizenship to hear what their leader has to say. It shouldn't be the local reporter's 15 minutes of fame.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #52
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

BTW isn't there still a bunch of Texan Guilt about what happened to Kennedy? (Still too soon to joke?)
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:59 PM   #53
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I disagree.

Answer the question. I am so sick of the game.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
BTW isn't there still a bunch of Texan Guilt about what happened to Kennedy?[IMG]file:///C:/Users/BMORRI%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] (Still too soon to joke?[IMG]file:///C:/Users/BMORRI%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG])
Kinda like discussing Sherman's Urban Renewal Program in Atlanta. Still too soon to joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I disagree.

Answer the question. I am so sick of the game.
+1

You can always listen to the “stump speech” on YouTube.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #55
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How many times has NY and NYC been bankrupt? Once each that I recall and both were bailed out by the Feds and both have infrastructures are crumbling around them.
Again, if i was going around banging my chest talking about how great NY is, you'd have a point. I'm not. You don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Keep talkin'... it shows your true ignorance.
Maybe i'll just start posting 5600 word copy/pasted screeds, Marshall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Amen!!!!

Actually Doovie,

Alright Olivia! Resorting to the sarcastic-nickname-to-belittle technique! Sweet!!

Quote:
we do not have the right to secede.
Don't tell me. Tell that to your governor. He seems confused.

Quote:
We would be asked to leave with all our goodies. Our deep water port, our miles and miles of coast, our oil business, our banking business, our immigrant labor, our agro business, and on and on. What does New York have going for it ‘cept the Big Apple – Nada that’s what. That’s why y’all don’t brag. I am a citizen of the Great State of Texas; I love it.
Goodie for you! And on a state by state basis, your per capita income barely cracks the top half of the country. Your schools suck, right along with those in NY, and i'm guessing a whole bunch of other statistics have you pegged in the bottom half of the country given that, in many cases, "business friendly environment" is simply happy talk for "don't give a shit about the have-nots". Oh, and you're filled with birthers. How's that workin' out for ya, by the way? So you'll understand why i'm not impressed.

I don't brag, because unlike what Texans are wont to do, i don't define myself by my surroundings, of which i have no control over. Your oil bidness? Resources? Deep water port? Agro Business? There long before you came along, and will be there long after you leave. Texans come across to me as the 23 year old punk who thinks he's cool because he's driving around in a fancy Mustang.....that his father bought for him. If i wanted to brag, i'd simply cite a few of Naomi's posts.
Quote:
Also, did it ever occur to you and your Yankee sensibilities that if the State of Texas wasn’t handling the State Department and the Home Land Defense Department’s jobs of policing the sovereign border of the United States of America and absorbing millions of illegal immigrants, we may not need any federal dollars to deal with the wild fires.

So the benefits of your location are for you to pump your chest with an air of superiority, but the drawbacks of your location are everyone's problem?

Quote:
Why all this hatred towards Texas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercengetorix View Post
Easy off the boy. I been to buffalo. He has a good reason to be pissed off. The hate keeps him warm when his butt is buried in the snow.
Keep firing son! It's entertaining.
Suggesting that i'm angry, or that i hate Texas, assumes i'm jealous. A couple Super Bowl losses notwithstanding, don't flatter yourself. Frankly, i don't give a damn if Texas is better than NY or if NY is better than Texas any more than i care if Alabama is better than Minnesota. I just think y'all seriously need to get off your high horse about how great Texas and Texans supposedly are.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #56
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Doovie - I'm just fucking with you because it's fun. Lighten up. Your disdain for all that is Texas is irrational but flattering nonetheless.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #57
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Whaaaaat? I love Doove!!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #58
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Whaaaaat? I love Doove!!

Yeah we do to when they open the season around the 1st of September. Errrrrrr that is dove not to be confused with the Texan hating Doove.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #59
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHotMale View Post
Yeah we do to when they open the season around the 1st of September. Errrrrrr that is dove not to be confused with the Texan hating Doove.
Some people try just way too hard.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #60
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Some people try just way too hard.

No need to try and flatter yourself. It just comes naturally to some when dealing with people of your ilk.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women