Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
could a good friend that you can confine in but is too shy to take things further. Also, it could be a client that is extremely nice to you, seems geniue about his comments, and SINGLE!!
Dating a client? Hell no. Isn't that against the rules? It's a shitstorm waiting to happen...especially if things don't work out. Sorry just saying love.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:29 PM   #17
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

So because he was a client he could never be MR. Right? What if he took out the trash?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #18
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
I do. Because thats been my experience with dating them. So I do not date them anymore.
At least it's a good thing that women never play head games... or else things would really be a mess!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:38 PM   #19
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
So because he was a client he could never be MR. Right? What if he took out the trash?
We see many of those cases each year.. It never ends well. If he left the hobby then of course but I wouldn't date someone that was still active in this hobby. That's nonsense.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:40 PM   #20
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Curious if he left the hobby would you ? I take it both have to be out of the hobby for it to work?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I would. He wouldn't have to worry about me being active in the hobby .
Old 04-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #22
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Naomi. . . You could still meet someone in the hobby and keep things mutual until you decided to quit. You never know what kinda of connection you may have with a client after hobby life. However, I believe both the lady and gent would have to quit the hobby to make life successful.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:19 AM   #23
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Give up the hobby?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I would. He wouldn't have to worry about me being active in the hobby .
Take a good look at that avatar...I think I'd give up the hobby...in fact, I might never leave the house!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:19 AM   #24
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
I don't date. Why would I give up the hobby to date a man for free who plays head games with me?
exactly!!!! that is so perfect!! Except if you are a masochist... which i am clearly not.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:23 AM   #25
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Curious if he left the hobby would you ? I take it both have to be out of the hobby for it to work?
I don`t believe in leaving the hobby. Once in always in. Thats the same for gents and ladies :-). I would not give up the hobby for a man, excpet he pays me for doing so. I expect a man to be capable of handling that side of me, since i am honest when it comes to it. I don`t wait until someone gets emotionally involved til i tell him the goodies. I tell to a guy before i start dating pretty clear what part of my life is.

Usually, in the polyamorous or kinkster community this isn`t an issue. It becomes an issue with Polyamory wannabe`s that introduce themselves as poly while clearly they aren`t. And it shows.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #26
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
At least it's a good thing that women never play head games... or else things would really be a mess!!
you are a meanie!!!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 06:25 AM   #27
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default probably a very smart move

but with the good comes the bad. guys will treat ladies with respect but the ladies must be willing to blow a stranger within 5 minutes of meeting him , screw within 10 and have us leave when we are done. whle cuddling and conversation is super at 300 per its gotta be done in down time. its ok if everyone understands the ground rules. walking the dog and long beach walks are there in civie relationships as well as the bad moods , bad hair days bad everything. in the hobby not many bad mood days but no alot of hot chocolate while watching a movie either
Quote:
I do. Because thats been my experience with dating them. So I do not date them anymore.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:28 AM   #28
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
This thread has makings of Groundhog Day as well

(Do a search, this has been discussed many times as well, Nina)

But usually the issue is the guy having an issue with what you do &/or to the extent you aren't open about it how can you really have something meaningful/longterm, not that you can't find a guy that will treat you well in the civie world. If that is a case I suggest shopping in a different aisle so to speak.
can you be a sweetheart and help me with some links. I am curious and lazy...:-( only if its easy for you.....:-) thanks
Old 04-26-2011, 06:30 AM   #29
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
but with the good comes the bad. guys will treat ladies with respect but the ladies must be willing to blow a stranger within 5 minutes of meeting him , screw within 10 and have us leave when we are done.

Darling, i am a natural at that does it happen any different in the real life dating world these days?? (lol)
Old 04-26-2011, 08:19 AM   #30
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

In a way, I think you are setting unrealistic expectations expecting a real-life guy to be like your clients.
Because we're all the same person.

Everyone is different when you first start dating, the guy is putting his best foot forward and trying to impress you, the lady is being all attentive and pretending to be into all the things that interest him.
After a while, the effort to maintain this facade becomes too much and elements of our real "selves" start showing up and all of a sudden he's not "mister perfect" any more and she's really not that interested in you.

I know that if I kept seeing the same provider, just like when I date a civie, I'd eventually get to know the real them and some of the magic would be gone and you're left with someone who probably takes you for granted to some degree and doesn't flatter you and dote on you like they use to.

By seeing providers/clients instead of dating, you are constantly having first dates or staying in the honeymoon phase of the relationship.
Which I'm not knocking, relationships are hard and it's a lot funner to be with someone who's constantly on their best behavior and treating you like a king.

I'm great at dating.
I'm great at starting relationships.
I just suck at maintaining that intensity on into an actual "relationship".
So, here I am...for now anyway.
Maybe, somewhere out there is someone who will make me want to be the "best me" all the time and she'll want to be the "best her" for me.
Who knows?
Tetas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women