Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Question to the providers...

THT- I can understand stating description as they describe in showcase however what if the pictures are a year old and description is not accurate or the pictures purposely hide parts of a lady's body she feels uncomfortable showing? Wouldn't you want a potential client to know that before he saw you to avoid him being disappointed therefore posting a negative review or having comments on a review regarding that issue?

There is a particular provider here in Houston that has had the same pics for a year. When I saw her a had a great time. She is sweet, fun, good tcb and bcd but I was very disappointed with how much her body changed when compared to her pics and not a single person that wrote previous reviews or current reviews has mentioned the change. Her new pictures only show her face and breast and not the rest which is the part people will be disappointed with.

How should that be handled?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:10 PM   #17
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
My 3 day Tampa review written by Wp####. It was well written, very fun to read and not too explicit. I loved it.
(He sent it to me before he posted it.. which is what a true gentleman should do)
I tend to do the same. If it was ymmv in a good way they have a right to ask me to exclude those details and I don't have a problem with that
Old 03-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #18
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I tend to do the same. If it was ymmv in a good way they have a right to ask me to exclude those details and I don't have a problem with that
I would never tell a client to edit a review. I don't feel that it is fair to other hobbyists. My job is to make sure the client has a great time so he doesn't feel the need to exclude details. Now if its details about activities that I won't do with other people then yes I would want that excluded from the review.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #19
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

That is what I meant by ymmv details...
Old 03-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
oOps.. well yeah.. lol
Old 03-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #21
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Question to the providers...

THT- I can understand stating description as they describe in showcase however what if the pictures are a year old and description is not accurate or the pictures purposely hide parts of a lady's body she feels uncomfortable showing? Wouldn't you want a potential client to know that before he saw you to avoid him being disappointed therefore posting a negative review or having comments on a review regarding that issue?

There is a particular provider here in Houston that has had the same pics for a year. When I saw her a had a great time. She is sweet, fun, good tcb and bcd but I was very disappointed with how much her body changed when compared to her pics and not a single person that wrote previous reviews or current reviews has mentioned the change. Her new pictures only show her face and breast and not the rest which is the part people will be disappointed with.

IMHO a comment something along "Pictures need updated"

That also can be mentioned within the ROS in more detail and I believe should be. That potentially could be a huge turn off for others.

I would also suggest to the lady to update some of them, after all it seems as if she is still good to visit with. She can also mention the changes herself in her showcase, website etc if she has one.

Also link to many of the photo threads going around the boards, we have some good references to pics in Oklahoma forum. Maybe this could help her out!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #22
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
truth is we all really are ymmv depending on connection, regular and probably different factors depending on the lady.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:30 PM   #23
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You should pm her and tell her that she needs some new photos. Since you have seen her, You should also post in the men's lounge that she is hiding something. That is what I would do. It's just not fair.

I made a post in Houston about this a while ago. Providers should always have recent photos. There is no excuse for not having up-to-date photos. If the lady can't afford a professional photographer. She can always get a friend to take her photos (No I do not mean camera phone pictures). There is simply no excuse for this sort of nonsense.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #24
DickEmDown
Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
truth is we all really are ymmv depending on connection, regular and probably different factors depending on the lady.
Every guy on this board should read your post...DAMN!
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #25
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Believe it or not the lady in question has been asked to update her pics. She has also been shown how and in what way she should update by reputable and fellow providers and yet still, she doesn't show accurate pics. Now since she hasn't would it be wrong for a gentleman to comment on her review stating that she hides a part of her body that many may not like? Why do you feel that decryption should only be mentioned in ros. Quite a few don't have premium access, does that mean that they aren't entitle to know that info as well?

Just asking...

I can understand comments turning distasteful and that I feel is uncalled for but sometimes a lady's feelings get in the way and don't feel that that kind of info should not be shared...
Old 03-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #26
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
+1000

a real vague general location not near intersection "of", I personally like to see things like - her incall - her motel - my motel

For large cities it could be like NE Dallas, South side Chicago, Down town Houston.

Description: As stated on showcase/website

Activities in ROS that were DONE not the menu.

On time, easy to communicate with, over all attitude, level of discretion etc

Pretty much I believe reviews need to be the truth, but remaining discreet and protecting everyone from LE needs to be a kept in mind.

There are always pm's and emails to find out more details if that is what a gentleman needs before scheduling his own visit.

After so many is there a point we need "updated reviews" ... I know for myself one of 2 after I came back was helpful to all those who did not remember me.... My question is do we really need 60+ or so to continue to say we are legit and good? I find more men DO NOT post a review if their personal visit wasn't all that great.
I don't do reviews (any more). Nor do I pay for PA. I don't rely on reviews. But another guy might want to look at reviews. If everything goes in ROS (to protect the parties), he doesn't have access to it. Also, I think the site either bans or strongly discourages disclosure of the contents of ROS to persons w/o PA.

Quote:
That also can be mentioned within the ROS in more detail and I believe should be. That potentially could be a huge turn off for others.
Same comment as above about ROS.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #27
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I agree!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #28
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
IMHO a comment something along "Pictures need updated"

I would also suggest to the lady to update some of them, after all it seems as if she is still good to visit with. She can also mention the changes herself in her showcase, website etc if she has one.

Also link to many of the photo threads going around the boards, we have some good references to pics in Oklahoma forum. Maybe this could help her out!
In theory thats a good idea THT, but we all know how well many ladies take to suggestions regarding their business practices.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Believe it or not the lady in question has been asked to update her pics. She has also been shown how and in what way she should update by reputable and fellow providers and yet still, she doesn't show accurate pics.
In that case, I am sure you can find providers that are honest about their looks.

Quote:
Now since she hasn't would it be wrong for a gentleman to comment on her review stating that she hides a part of her body that many may not like?
Yes.

Quote:
Why do you feel that decryption should only be mentioned in ros. Quite a few don't have premium access, does that mean that they aren't entitle to know that info as well?
No. It should be made public that she does not look like her pictures. You can and should comment on her review and let others know that she is a rip off(that is what she is).

Quote:
I can understand comments turning distasteful and that I feel is uncalled for but sometimes a lady's feelings get in the way and don't feel that that kind of info should not be shared...
How sweet EA. Well she should get new photos. As a provider, We make $200-500 and sometimes more. There is no reason for that. If she doesn't want to update her pictures then she shouldn't feel bad if she's bashed on a review board. Sorry.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #30
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
You should pm her and tell her that she needs some new photos. Since you have seen her, You should also post in the men's lounge that she is hiding something. That is what I would do. It's just not fair.

There is simply no excuse for this sort of nonsense.
While I certainly agree with the spirit of this..... fact is, the INSTANT you try and PM/email a gal and tell her that, you had better be prepared for the fury that will no doubt follow in her response...... While this may be an undisputed fact, it doesn't mean that that particular course of action is the one that will best serve you, her, or the community in general.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
In theory thats a good idea THT, but we all know how well many ladies take to suggestions regarding their business practices.
My point exactly!!

There are some who are members of this board who have a "no review" policy for much of that very reason in fact.......

It is best to either write the review, and/or post in the ML about it...... word gets around and if you do your reserch you will find the right answers........

Case in point..... Naomi has had that same pic of her boobs for 2 days now..... I bet they look different today.... Naomi... you need to update your pics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post

Bruh! Where you been? When she says it everyone should read it, but when the Dude says it.... meh!
Damn DeD.... thought we were cool!

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women