Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2024, 08:21 PM   #91
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
A trillion dollar bipartisan infrastructure bill, to start

There were videos posted somewhere discussing the Biden administration. Where were they.....oh, they are way back on page 1 of this thread.

All other relevant posts and the OP immediately shouts BS. He doesn't want to hear the accomplishments of the Biden administration. He wants to attack the Biden administration.
Not for the United States, maybe for Israel and Ukraine to build those two shit countries back from destruction. Learn to read the fine print.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 08:37 PM   #92
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Trump tried to get an infrastructure bill passed for years. He wasn't able to. The Biden administration got it done.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 08:41 PM   #93
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Bullshit. I see what is happening everyday and its not good. I don't have time right now but I'll give you a list 9f negatives for B8den tomorrow. Then you can explain why I'm wrong.

Your thread asks what the Biden administration has done for the good of the country. You were provided some answers. But you don't even want to view them.

Now you are on to this, in your own thread. Are you doing 2 threads in 1 ? No one cares if you post a list of negatives or not. You have completely lost focus of your own thread.

Incredible BDS here. I am moving on from this thread. This is bordering on obsession.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 09:41 PM   #94
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump tried to get an infrastructure bill passed for years. He wasn't able to. The Biden administration got it done.
Yeah, not for America though. Biden isn't taking care of business. He weaponized the FBI to go after Trump that's all he's done. Biden is playing Mob Boss. His chances of getting reelected are getting slimmer by the day. Biden is a shit President America doesn't need him.
Old 05-27-2024, 08:24 AM   #95
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Wrong again. Providing biased videos isn’t what I was asking for. I want to know what you lefties believe Biden has done good for the country. Here is some of the things I believe he has done that has harmed the country.

1. Open borders. You can claim that there is not an official open border policy but that doesn’t change that fact that he has done nothing to stop illegal crossings and has done things that help the illegals get into the US.
2. Payoff student loans. Why on earth should I foot the bill for people that took out loans to get some worthless degree or others that became successful professionals. There is no way you can spin this to be fair and right.
3. His awful withdrawal from Afghanistan. Shameful!
4. Not fully supporting Israel.
5. Weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to go after his political opponent.
6. Inflation
7. His trillion dollar inflation reduction act. (Actually a green energy boondoggle.)

This is just off the top of my head. Come on lefties tell me where I’m wrong.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 08:26 AM   #96
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You have listed a number of actions that at least half of the country supports.

Again, your bds is crushing your ability to reason.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 08:33 AM   #97
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Wrong again. Providing biased videos isn’t what I was asking for. I want to know what you lefties believe Biden has done good for the country. Here is some of the things I believe he has done that has harmed the country.

1. Open borders. You can claim that there is not an official open border policy but that doesn’t change that fact that he has done nothing to stop illegal crossings and has done things that help the illegals get into the US.bullshit
2. Payoff student loans. Why on earth should I foot the bill for people that took out loans to get some worthless degree or others that became successful professionals. There is no way you can spin this to be fair and right. your personal disdain for higher education is at the root of this grievance, not student loan forgiveness. We know Trump loves the uneducated.
3. His awful withdrawal from Afghanistan. Shameful! Trump’s agreement
4. Not fully supporting Israel. Netanyahu is a facist and continues to resist the world’s call for peace.
5. Weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to go after his political opponent. bullshit
6. Inflation. Not entirely Biden’s doing
7. His trillion dollar inflation reduction act. (Actually a green energy boondoggle.) climate/science deniers broken record comment

From top to bottom. Your vitriol is the real product of Trump’s unsuccessful attempt to overthrow our government. And I figure you ought to be worn out by now from all the hatred you spew on this board.

Tap out.
Old 05-27-2024, 09:46 AM   #98
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You have listed a number of actions that at least half of the country supports.
the 1/2 that hates US ///?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 10:49 AM   #99
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Tell me what you think he has done for the good of the country. I'm not watching a bunch of biased videos from left wingers.
Do you think Conservatives/Republicans are going to make a video on Biden's accomplishments? Maybe the republicans who formed the "Lincoln Project" might. Their number one objective was making sure Trump would not be re-elected. They were successful.

Biden accomplishments:

The 3 Trillion Infastructure Bill passed. (A Bipartisan Bill)

Rolled out the Vaccine to fight SARS_CoV2 virus

Got the price of prescriptions drugs lowered.

Renewables are the number two source of electricity.

Unemployment is still low.

Recovery from the CoVid outbreak has been speedy because of the extra stimulus.

Three Stock indexes have set all time highs.

Unified NATO countries against Russia for invading Ukraine.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 03:42 PM   #100
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Hi Adav8s28 and Vitaman,

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post

Biden accomplishments:

The 3 Trillion Infastructure Bill passed. (A Bipartisan Bill)
Biden's Infrastructure Bill will "only" cost $1 trillion, not $3 trillion. Thank God! Most infrastructure expenditures should be made by localities and states, not the federal government. When the power of the purse and decision making are closest to the people, the money is spent most efficiently. The Biden/McConnell infrastructure bill is loaded with pork and handouts.

Quote:
Rolled out the Vaccine to fight SARS_CoV2 virus
The roll out probably would have been delayed by months and hundreds of thousands more would have died if not for the Trump Administration's Operation Warp Speed, and for Trump pushing approvals through the FDA.

Quote:
Got the price of prescriptions drugs lowered.
This is the one thing I can can think of that Biden did that I think was positive, and that probably wouldn't have happened under a Republican president. But it's not a big deal. So far the only tangible result is a $35 per month price cap on insulin. And a promise that Medicare will lower drug prices through negotiations. Healthcare in the USA costs 17% of GDP, far more than other countries. And our health care outcomes are on par with places like Cuba. This move by Biden is like taking a flat-chested, fat ugly woman and whacking a mole off her neck. Without massive liposuction, exercise, a change in diet, breast implants, and a nose job she's still going to be pretty damn ugly.

Quote:
Renewables are the number two source of electricity.
Renewables became number two during the Trump administration:

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3

When the market looks for a way to increase use of renewables in a way that won't hurt the taxpayer, Biden probably will squash it, like he is now by placing 100% tariffs on $10,000 Chinese electric cars. Never pass up an opportunity to squander taxpayer money, if it interferes with our omniscient federal government's industrial policy. Or more importantly if it deprives you of an opportunity to pass out pork (in this case to EV manufacturers and smug upper class Democrats who enjoy their Tesla tax credits.)

Quote:
Unemployment is still low.

Recovery from the CoVid outbreak has been speedy because of the extra stimulus.
Yeah, trillions in stimulus spending will do that. Along with running up the debt. And playing a large part in the 20% cumulative inflation we've seen since Biden took office.

Quote:
Three Stock indexes have set all time highs.
Just as indices have set highs under every president since Eisenhower except for Carter and Ford.

Quote:
OK, yeah, but I'd argue Biden and NATO should be looking to end this war instead of fighting it to the last Ukrainian. One silver lining when Biden was elected was that I figured he wasn't a neoconservative. I figured wrong.

Quote:
For education:

“Our Committees’ investigation found vulnerabilities in cranes at U.S. ports that could allow the CCP [Chinese Communist Party] to not only undercut trade competitors through espionage, but disrupt supply chains and the movement of cargo, devastating our nation’s economy,” Rep. Mark Green, the Republican chair of the House Homeland Security Committee, said.

“Without a swift sea-change, we will continue to gift the CCP with an easy means of infiltrating our critical infrastructure on their quest for global dominance.”

In the Coast Guard’s inspections of Chinese-made cranes, “we have found … openings, vulnerabilities that are there by design,” Rear Admiral John Vann, head of the Coast Guard Cyber Command, told lawmakers.

Owners and operators of over 200 Chinese-made container cranes at U.S. ports will be subject to new cyber-risk management requirements aimed at reducing China’s ability to spy on America’s domestic supply chains.
I suspect this is just a continuation of Chinese paranoia that began under Trump and continued with Biden. And in any event if that's the biggest accomplishment you guys can come up with, then Biden must not have done much. Finally, like the record stock market indices, how much did Biden have to do with this? Would it have happened anyway regardless of who was president? From what I'm reading, the military, the Coast Guard and Republicans on the House Homeland Security Committee had as much or more to do with this than the Biden administration.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 04:20 PM   #101
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Still waiting on the Open Borders Policy link...
Old 05-27-2024, 05:43 PM   #102
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Still waiting on the Open Borders Policy link...
There is no policy that's why the Border is wide ass open.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:25 PM   #103
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Renewables became number two during the Trump administration:

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3
Sorry link above is from 2023. This is from 2020 during Trump’s presidency.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-by-fuel-type/

It shows renewables at number 2, generating 20% the USA’s electricity, just edging out coal and nuclear which were both at 19%. Natural gas was number one.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 08:23 PM   #104
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
3. His awful withdrawal from Afghanistan. Shameful!
I’m going to have to push back on this one. President Biden has lost two children and his first wife. One of those children served in the military and was deployed to Iraq. I think that he has a much better understanding of the grief that parents experience when their children die in service. The PTSD that survivors experience. The trauma that comes with recovery from wounds which could include amputations or other injuries.

I’m willing to admit that the withdrawal from Afghanistan was flawed from the outset but Biden had the courage to stand by the decision rather than keeping troops in country for another decade or two just to keep from suffering a political defeat.

I like President Obama quite a lot but I am was quite disappointed that he didn’t pull us out of Afghanistan much sooner. We should have been out of there as soon as we took out Osama Bin Laden.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 08:46 PM   #105
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
OK, yeah, but I'd argue Biden and NATO should be looking to end this war instead of fighting it to the last Ukrainian. One silver lining when Biden was elected was that I figured he wasn't a neoconservative. I figured wrong.
I think you are looking at this incorrectly. Once Russia decided to invade we really had little choice but to respond. adav8s28’s statement was that Biden Unified NATO countries against Russia. The reason why I would consider this an accomplishment is because Trump pissed all over our existing relationships and threatened to leave NATO. Providing real leadership during that time was an important step to restoring our alliances.

I agree we should plan on concluding the conflict if possible but only the Ukrainian people can decide that, our part to play in this conflict is to provide the support necessary to make Russia sue for peace. The hold up in Ukraine funding that the minority of republicans supported did nothing but tell Russia that they should wait until after the election in November before negotiating with an eye to ending the conflict. Russia needs to see a united front between all of the NATO countries.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women