Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60052
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40343
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35454
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2024, 04:40 PM   #31
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Trump Trump Trump!
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 04:46 PM   #32
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Ok, let’s see if I can give cogent answers to the two questions asked by rooster.

But first I’d like to address the wrongful observation that my last post was a copy and paste…it was not, it’s how I truly feel about our current situation.

1). How do I defend Trump’s comments about military men and women being suckers and losers?

There is no defending that comment. Pissed me off like a mofo. He’s says asinine shit all the time that pisses me off. Full disclosure…when I seen than comment, I damn near threw my beer at the tv. But, that would have been alcohol abuse.

On the other hand, being a disabled veteran, I’ve had a claim in for nearly two years and it’s still not completely resolved. If you look at the VA, they brag about how claims only take 4-5 months now because of the added infrastructure and manpower during Trump’s admin. Why has it taken so long you ask? Because the Biden admin has redirected VA manpower to help administer medical claims for the illegal immigrants he’s allowed into this country under his presidency. How do I know this? Not only has it been reported by several news organizations, but I was told personally on the phone by a VA representative. This right here pisses me off more than Trump’s asinine comments.

2) How do I defend the January 6th Insurrection?

There’s no defending that either. That was a terrible day for our country. I honestly wish it never happened. My first thought was…this in no fucking way going to help Trump. If anything it’s going to hurt him and give the Libs more firepower to go after him, whether you believe he was at fault or not. He did say to protest peacefully. But, he also should have acted sooner and stronger to shut it down. I also believe there’s a lot more to what happened that day than we’ve been told.

Cogent: adjective
(of an argument or case) clear, logical, and convincing.

^^^^
Just to be clear, that WAS a copy and paste…not that I needed to, I am college educated and know the definition.

A few other comments:

Regarding the world economy. And just to preface this, I’ve worked the majority of my career in upper management in the corporate world, and had full P&L responsibility (don’t know what P&L means? Look it up), so I do understand a bit about how the economy works. We have the strongest country in the world, the U.S. dollar is the basis for everything. So if our dollar is weak, it effects the entire world. WE as a country have control of the value of our dollar, no one else does. Our dollar today is in a very weak and vulnerable position. Why? Because our current administration has spent and over spent to the point that our dollar is worth so much less. Eco 101…it’s very simple folks…supply and demand is all it comes down to. Too much money with too little goods makes for higher prices. You cannot continue to push an influx of cash, printed by the government, into our economy and not expect prices to go up. It’s a natural cause and effect.

Sure, every country in the world is having problems with their economy. But, if we were being more fiscally responsible, the rest of the world would be in better shape as well. So yes, I do blame our country and it’s lack of being fiscally responsible.

Lastly, and I’ll get off my soapbox. Yea, Trump exaggerates all the time. That pisses me off too. But would anyone like to name a politician who doesn’t exaggerate…or better yet doesn’t lie to our faces day in and day out?

For these reasons I’m supporting Trump as our next President of the U.S. Another 4 years with Biden and his extremely dysfunctional & inexperienced admin will be a disaster for this country.

Hoping this was “cogent” enough.

MAGA
I can close on that. Perfectly cogent.

I think you are in absolute denial over January 6, though. He needs to go down for it. But whatever. I know I won't change your mind there.

I'll just warn you again....your grandchildren will wonder why TF you got behind this.

But I'm good with you otherwise. Would buy you a beer. Any time.

rooster is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 04:50 PM   #33
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Trump Trump Trump!
Jeezis....

And to thinck I actually WITHELD beating on you before when I had a chance.

Old 05-15-2024, 05:29 PM   #34
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

you don't effectively "beat on " anyone

that is a construct in your own mind
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 06:40 PM   #35
rooster
Sick up and fed....

You are a sad, bitter man, JB. I feel sorry for you. We crossed swords over stoopid shit when I was a Mod. I apologized to you personally and directly for it. And you looked right at my face and said we had no problem. Then you've been a dick ever since.

Old 05-15-2024, 07:33 PM   #36
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Jeezis....

And to thinck I actually WITHELD beating on you before when I had a chance.

Hostility over an opinion....sad
I guess only you can have an opinion...even sadder....
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 05:08 AM   #37
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
He did say to protest peacefully. But, he also should have acted sooner and stronger to shut it down. I also believe there’s a lot more to what happened that day than we’ve been told.
Someone told him to say "protest peacefully" so he could try to use it as his get out of jail free card. (He isn't and wasn't smart enough to have thought it up on his own) Trumps cult followers cling with desperation to those two words.
More to what happened is learning how deeply certain republican congressmen were/are.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 03:55 PM   #38
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
You are a sad, bitter man, JB. I feel sorry for you. We crossed swords over stoopid shit when I was a Mod. I apologized to you personally and directly for it. And you looked right at my face and said we had no problem. Then you've been a dick ever since.

i figured other way around but

either way your off as uaual

just think your correct in your minds construct.

in normal life people have disaagreements just because 1 time we exchange apologies that is for that issue what the heck I am no robot dem that tows some party line no matter what .

feel better and try using less insults and made up beat downs
Old 05-19-2024, 09:58 AM   #39
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
i figured other way around but

either way your off as uaual

just think your correct in your minds construct.

in normal life people have disaagreements just because 1 time we exchange apologies that is for that issue what the heck I am no robot dem that tows some party line no matter what .

feel better and try using less insults and made up beat downs
You always fall back on the same schtick, which is to accuse others of the very behaviors that you embody.

Everyone else is "way off." And too busy towing the "party line" to have any validity. And then...let's close our simplistic psychological evaluation with some insightful advice couched in a lame passive-aggressive "insult."

The only difference between you and people like lilly is that you hide your ignorance a little more effectively. Not much.
Cuz you don't fool many. Not even yourself, I'm thinckin...

I didn't just "exchange apologies" with you once. I routinely treated you with respect...both on and off this board...for a long time. But that meant nuthin. That's fine. And I am disappointed that I got sucked into this again. This isn't the first time we've had an exchange like this. You are obviously broken on a fundamental level, and I am foolish to waste the time.

But ENUFF of this stoopid self-reflection!!

Since I have now gotten it through my thick head that we ain't never gonna hold each others puds at one a the Major's parties....let's get back to it!

Let's not forget how this turd of a threAd started: by you crowing over a buncha ignorant goose-steppers partying on the beach with the most corrupt, fucked-up "leader" we've ever had.

And then you have the mutherfukkin GALL to berate me for insults? Whatta goddam hypocrite. Yer boy brought that to the mainstream, made it completely acceptable.

Fox, Breitbart, Newsmax, Info Wars...play you and all of his supporters for fools. And you lap it up, in between the commercials fer denture cream and 'rhoid cream (don't mix them two up!)

You also have the gall to accuse me of "towing" the Dem line. But I've made it pretty clear I ain't no fan of much of it, and I don't like my alternate choice for Prez one damn bit. But as Bill Maher said, I would vote for Biden's head in a jar of blue liquid to keep Trump out of office.

I will give Trump credit where he deserves. He has learned his lessons from history well. Cuz there ain't nuthin new here. He has used the same time-honored populist techniques used by authoritarians to dominate societies throughout our history: Cause distrust in technology and "Elite" professionals, promote disinformation/xenophobia/chaos. And....of course....make up a good culture war or three. Then convince everyone they need a "Strongman" to fix it all.

You thinck all of this will be "better." I don't just insult you. I laugh at you.

But hey....Feel better! (learn some fuggin punctuation, though, fer chrissake)

Old 05-19-2024, 10:35 AM   #40
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Hostility over an opinion....sad
I guess only you can have an opinion...even sadder....
Ain't flyin with me any more, liver-spots.

Like I told JB, Trump made the hostility...and the insults...mainstream.

You can't have it both ways. If you support him and the way he acts, you got nuthin to say about that.

But you rarely do anyway. Not that is meaningful. Your whole personality is cut-and-paste.

Old 05-19-2024, 02:08 PM   #41
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

C’mon guys…can we stop the hate amongst each other on here? Are we forgetting why we are all here? To get pleasure from a beautiful professional provider. Keep in mind, coochie isn’t blue or red, left or right, it’s all pink in the middle .

Maybe I can help with a hypothetical situation:

Ok so, for the next four years we’re gonna have one of two things. If Biden wins, we’re stuck with his incompetent ass that is dealing with dementia. Or, we’ll be stuck with Trump for another four years and his comments and posts that are gonna piss people off and the left is gonna go after him with everything they’ve got…wasting our tax dollars…again.

Question is: Who and what are we gonna hate each other for after the fact? Regardless of who wins or loses, neither one will run again (or can’t run again). Just not gonna happen. What is the mainstream press gonna do when they don’t have either one to attack and/or make fun of?

Point is, once the smoke clears, will we all be sorry for hating on each other? Hate is a strong hurtful emotion, and I for one hope we can all get past whatever happens in November. We certainly need to as a country.

I do know one thing, my TDL for CNY is growing almost daily, and very much looking forward to getting myself back to “the middle” and enjoying the “pink” that I love so much.

Old 05-19-2024, 03:23 PM   #42
rooster
Sick up and fed....

I'm good with most of what you say, FB. But to say we will just be stuck with Trump's "comments and posts" is bullshit. That lying, corrupt douchebag is gonna fuck some shit up massively. Except for his rich buddies. They will be nicely taken care of.

I don't want Biden either. Or any of the Dem possibilities.

I look at this next election as damage control. Keep Trump out cuz he'll fuck shit up the worst. It's the best we can do. Then maybe we get better choices in 4 years. They almost can't be worse.

BTW....this is "The Sandbox" don't forget. It ain't about pussy in here. We can talk some shit.

Old 05-19-2024, 05:28 PM   #43
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Ok ok, no more talk about pussy in the sandbox lol

Oh…I almost forgot to mention. The stock market (Dow) broke 40K for the first time in our history this past week. So, those rich fucks seem to be doing pretty well under Biden as well. Just sayin’…
Old 05-19-2024, 08:18 PM   #44
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

now i have whitnessed extreme TDS but never

doubled dipped with JBDS

and gotta say its feeling even alittle more creepier than the usual ...
Old 05-19-2024, 08:20 PM   #45
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

dont just take my word for it rooster

bring all this distress to a professional and

feel better .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women