Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2024, 02:26 PM   #1
pathere
Premium Access

Encounters: 8
Default any East Indian masseuse, hobbyist, provider currently

am curious to meet any masseuse or provider or hobbyist from East India.
searched around but either I am not good at searching or there are none currently. PM if you prefer. Thanks folks
pathere is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 07:38 PM   #2
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

there may not be a lot of east indian providers but I hear there are a lot of east indian hobbyists. LOL
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 02:49 AM   #3
sanju.prince
Registered Member

I was expecting East Indian providers in decent numbers when I moved to Texas because of the surge in our population. And there are a few of them in the Bay Area and NYC, though extremely overpriced.

I also heard they are much bigger in numbers to the north of the border, specially in the Toronto metro area, for obvious reasons (20% of the population is South Asian??)
But they don’t seem to move to the US to cash in on this population surge.

The reason I am guessing is because majority of us are not really looking to consistently see East Indian providers lol. We’re enjoying the diversity on offer here
sanju.prince is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 07:05 AM   #4
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

There's a couple that advertise on listcrawler. Might want to check there.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 07:19 AM   #5
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

If you choose the Listcrawler route you need to be very careful. No telling what you may run into.
Good luck
Not much around.
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 01:22 PM   #6
pathere
Premium Access

lol, true. tried a provider from LC in SanAntonio. advertised as Indian but not really. Jazmine or Jasmin if memory serves right.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:00 PM   #7
CKJAmore
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju.prince View Post
The reason I am guessing is because majority of us are not really looking to consistently see East Indian providers lol. We’re enjoying the diversity on offer here
I think the reason is NOT the lack of demand. It’s the demographics in the US vs Canada.

From what I could gather, the “East” Indian population in the US has higher education and has higher paying jobs (compared to Canada); therefore the hobby is not on the top of their culturally programmed career list. We can easily argue it’s on no one’s (as in demographics) career list, but other opportunities available (with higher education) will push the hobby way down, in options to explore.
IMO that’s silly because the hobby can actually match the best of the jobs perhaps, income wise.
This (my explanation) is a very broad generalization. There will always be individuals if you search hard enough;, they haven’t made their way to ECCiE yet perhaps.

Having said that, I would love to meet one that’s “real” (adding to the demand vector).
CKJAmore is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 05:52 PM   #8
secondHandNews
Gaining Momentum

If you ever make it to Houston, look up Aish (P226826 on P411). Saw her a few years ago, and to this day, she is the most beautiful provider I've ever met. Sweet, sweet disposition. Smile that lights up the room. Playful. Incredible BBBJ. Highly recommended, although it looks like her prices have more than doubled what they were five years ago.

I remember asking her why she's secretive about showing her face, because she's so gorgeous and I thought she'd generate so much more traffic based on her looks. She told me that the East Indian community is very tightknit in the Houston area and she didn't want word getting back to her family about what she does. Perhaps that potential shame is also a reason why so few of these ladies are in our area.
secondHandNews is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 07:13 PM   #9
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Miiya was the best and most beautiful, but I don't think she is active right now. I never had the chance to meet her because scheduling with her was nightmare. She has lots of good reviews and her pictures look good. She is the only one I have seen on any websites. I think she is Sri Lankan. I've never been with an East Indian girl. The crazy part is, Richardson area has tons of Indians. I went to university school in Richardson, and 95 to 97% of the students were Indian and Asians. Soooooo. You COULD risk walking around the campus over there. You can find thousands of East Indian girls. But BEWARE! The campus police are bitches there. They will profile you depending on your skin color. It happened to me once, even though I had already been a student there for four years. You also need a "Comet Card" to not look suspicious, but that's a load of bullshit anyway. Good luck.

There are public restaurants at the Northside Apartments that are free for anyone to go without the presence of pig cops. I've eaten there a few times. As for profiles on websites such as LC, those Indian girls are fake. All of them are fake. Don't even bother. It's simply not as prevalent in their culture.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 11:05 PM   #10
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

You'll have better luck trying to bang a elf
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 01:02 AM   #11
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post

Sign me up.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...yAsTauriel.jpg
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 02:51 PM   #12
Super Sonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Miiya moved to Cali. She asking 5 bills in the LA area nowadays.
Super Sonic is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 04:36 PM   #13
pathere
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJAmore View Post
I think the reason is NOT the lack of demand. It’s the demographics in the US vs Canada.

From what I could gather, the “East” Indian population in the US has higher education and has higher paying jobs (compared to Canada); therefore the hobby is not on the top of their culturally programmed career list. We can easily argue it’s on no one’s (as in demographics) career list, but other opportunities available (with higher education) will push the hobby way down, in options to explore.
IMO that’s silly because the hobby can actually match the best of the jobs perhaps, income wise.
This (my explanation) is a very broad generalization. There will always be individuals if you search hard enough;, they haven’t made their way to ECCiE yet perhaps.

Having said that, I would love to meet one that’s “real” (adding to the demand vector).
when you say not made to Eccie, any other forum/app perhaps ?
Not that they are more attractive than others. just this low / non-existant supply makes them more desirable.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:46 PM   #14
pathere
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
lol
Old 02-08-2024, 08:49 AM   #15
CKJAmore
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathere View Post
when you say not made to Eccie, any other forum/app perhaps ?
Not that they are more attractive than others. just this low / non-existant supply makes them more desirable.
I don't think so. Not TNA(which is popular on the East Coast and the West), not anywhere.

Women from all ethnicities can be super attractive (if they are), IMO, no better or worse, but culture plays a role in how we are programmed. The lack of supply, and the demand dynamics, is because of economical and cultural factors.
CKJAmore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women