Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2024, 11:19 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Tax evasion is a pretty easy thing to prove. If you claim on your return that your property is worth a lower number (for tax obligations) and then apply for a loan using the value as collateral (at a higher value than what is reported elsewhere) that's fraud, and the difference between the two values is the missing taxable value...

The value of taxable real estate is tricky as it fluctuates regularly- but not like 50-100x the value.

That's why tax assessors send out valuations of property and you can either agree or appeal it. But either way, lying on a report, that is propped up with lies or made up valuations, is still bank fraud. So the missing money from New York coffers, is the amount due based upon the inflated valuations that the company has claimed the property to be worth yet has not paid on. Really simple concept actually
so your contention is that Trump defrauded how many dozens of financial institutions who have no reason whatsoever to collaborate in some sort of fraud with Trump and each one conducted their own valuations before granting any loans to Trump

this is your claim?

nonsense

BAAHHAHAAAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 12:08 AM   #17
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so

ah the taxes. there is no tax fraud. James isn't even charging that. why? because for tax purposes the New York tax assessors office values properties for tax purposes.

does Trump have the entire NYC tax assessors office on his payroll?

Trump cheated no one on property taxes.

if you refer to Trump's personal tax returns how does that affect in any way other tax payer's burden?

Seeing that he lost the case, there definitely was tax fraud. Implicit as it be. James was being a dear with him by not going to court with that charge....yet (that would be explicit.)

But that was the only thing that got my attention (don't forget that because you have a documented history of purposely ignoring things.)

So, since he lost the case, it was proved he was fraudelent (sp) with property values. And that can be taken to court as tax fraud. But you righties ignore when the libbys are being kind to y'all.

And show me where I referred to his personal returns. I am just addressing evidence brought up in the case that is open to the public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Tax evasion is a pretty easy thing to prove. If you claim on your return that your property is worth a lower number (for tax obligations) and then apply for a loan using the value as collateral (at a higher value than what is reported elsewhere) that's fraud, and the difference between the two values is the missing taxable value...

The value of taxable real estate is tricky as it fluctuates regularly- but not like 50-100x the value.

That's why tax assessors send out valuations of property and you can either agree or appeal it. But either way, lying on a report, that is propped up with lies or made up valuations, is still bank fraud. So the missing money from New York coffers, is the amount due based upon the inflated valuations that the company has claimed the property to be worth yet has not paid on. Really simple concept actually

See, really simple. Maybe twk should add 'rithmetic to his reading chores.

Quote:
so your contention is that Trump defrauded how many dozens of financial institutions who have no reason whatsoever to collaborate in some sort of fraud with Trump and each one conducted their own valuations before granting any loans to Trump

this is your claim?

nonsense

BAAHHAHAAAHAAAAAA

Still trying to obfuscate. Show where *I* said carrying out fraud on financial institutions.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 01:33 AM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Seeing that he lost the case, there definitely was tax fraud. Implicit as it be. James was being a dear with him by not going to court with that charge....yet (that would be explicit.)

what fraud? the James agenda which this cunt stated she'd

But that was the only thing that got my attention (don't forget that because you have a documented history of purposely ignoring things.)

if you say so

So, since he lost the case, it was proved he was fraudelent (sp) with property values. And that can be taken to court as tax fraud. But you righties ignore when the libbys are being kind to y'all.

liberals have never been kind to anyone butt themselves

And show me where I referred to his personal returns. I am just addressing evidence brought up in the case that is open to the public.

if you say so

Still trying to obfuscate. Show where *I* said carrying out fraud on financial institutions.

bahahahahahaa
Old 01-07-2024, 12:02 PM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Her stupidity knows no bounds.

She might as well ask for as obnoxious of a figure as possible, knowing all of this insanity will end on appeal.
+1

The woman is a cunt. And a fascist. She is engaged in an appalling abuse of her office. Trying to confiscate someone's hard-earned private property for nakedly partisan political reasons using charges that are phonier than a 3-dollar bill.

This is where the fascist democrats have brought us! Don't you dare enter politics and oppose us - if you do, we will weaponize the DA's office to seize all your wealth under bogus charges. We'll destroy any business you spent decades building up.

Get the message?

Again... don't even think of entering politics. It's our corrupt little playground. Leave us alone to ruin the country while we pig out at the public trough. If you decide to run against us and try to stop us from ruining the country - we'll take away everything you own!

Fascist cunts like Tish James are the biggest threat to our nation's democracy and free enterprise system since the Founders drafted the Constitution giving birth to both of them back in 1787.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 01:27 PM   #20
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

The woman is a cunt. And a fascist. She is engaged in an appalling abuse of her office. Trying to confiscate someone's hard-earned private property for nakedly partisan political reasons using charges that are phonier than a 3-dollar bill.

This is where the fascist democrats have brought us! Don't you dare enter politics and oppose us - if you do, we will weaponize the DA's office to seize all your wealth under bogus charges. We'll destroy any business you spent decades building up.

Get the message?

Again... don't even think of entering politics. It's our corrupt little playground. Leave us alone to ruin the country while we pig out at the public trough. If you decide to run against us and try to stop us from ruining the country - we'll take away everything you own!

Fascist cunts like Tish James are the biggest threat to our nation's democracy and free enterprise system since the Founders drafted the Constitution giving birth to both of them back in 1787.

That's fuckin' rich!

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 04:51 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default It's Kangaroo Court/Alice in Wonderland Time!!

When Is $250 Million Not Enough?

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
January 5, 2024 4:23 PM

That’s easy: When you think you can con your fellow elected Democrat, the judge, into giving you $370 million instead.

Yes, in a fraud case in which there are no fraud victims, New York’s attorney general, Letitia James, has asked Manhattan judge Arthur Engoron to find that Donald Trump, his adult sons, and his private business conglomerate must pay the state a simply unbelievable $370 million in damages.

At NR, we’ve compared the civil fraud trial to Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland because Engoron essentially convicted and sentenced Trump before starting the trial — it’s a civil case, so by “convicted” I mean found him liable on the main allegation, and by “sentenced” I mean the judge months ago began the process of putting Trump out of business and made clear that the only reason to hold a trial was to determine how much he would let James run up the financial score.

So now, here’s more Alice in Wonderland for you: James initially estimated that she’d ask for a mere quarter of a billion dollars in “disgorgement”; now, having established that no victims claim to have been harmed by Trump’s alleged scheme to inflate asset values (in order to get favorable loan and insurance terms), James has determined that the damages should be $120 million higher than her pre-trial estimate.

Engoron has been James’s cat’s paw throughout the litigation. It would be surprising if he did not simply rubber-stamp her damages claim. If the former president, his sons, and their business get any relief, it is going to have to be in the appellate process — which also features Democratic judicial appointees across the board, but at least they are unelected ones who are habituated to the need to correct the hijinks of the Empire State’s lower courts.

I’ve argued that New York does not have a legal system. It has a political system that masquerades as a legal system. It grooms club lawyers who serve as good apparatchiks to be judges, eventually convincing the party bosses to give them coveted spots on the unopposed slate of nominees voters elect to the bench. The chief government attorneys are also elected — typical in New York and other progressive hothouses is James, whose campaign pitch was: Elect me and I’ll use the state’s power against our political enemies.

To broaden that point, look around for a moment. Alvin Bragg, the elected Manhattan DA, has brought a preposterous criminal case against Trump; his campaign pitch was the boast that, as a government lawyer, he had sued Trump more than anyone else. Fani Willis, the elected Fulton County DA in Atlanta, made her splash bringing a sprawling RICO case against Trump — one so incoherent and vacant that she is now pleading defendants out to trivial non-RICO charges with no-jail sentences. Shenna Bellows is a failed Democratic Senate candidate in Maine whom the party got elected to the state senate, where the Democratic majority elected her to the secretary of state’s post in 2020; with her eyes on higher office (maybe governor, maybe another try at the U.S. Senate) she just unilaterally knocked Trump off the ballot — no due process, no judicial finding, just her decree that he’s an insurrectionist and, ergo, disqualified under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

The thing all these gambits have in common? The outcome does not matter. Who cares if an appellate court reverses the decision a year or two later? In politicized “justice,” winning is not prevailing in the proceeding; it is the political reward for signaling to the tribe that you know who the enemy is and you’re willing to make the legal process your enemy’s penalty.

New York has comfortably elected James twice, and even if the appellate courts pare down whatever crazy penalty Engoron imposes, she’ll wear the lawsuit like a badge of honor in her next race for... governor? Senator? Who knows what office Bragg will run for off his Trump platform? Maybe Willis will be Atlanta’s mayor or run for governor of Georgia. Bellows will reap electoral and fundraising success by taking a swing at Trump, even if, as is highly likely, Maine’s top court or the Supreme Court countermands her fiat.

How long do you figure America will have the rule of law and a functioning justice system when using the legal process as a weapon is the surest route to political advancement?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...on-not-enough/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 09:05 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post

i find your insistence (and borderline staking) that i reply to your posts amusing. show me where any "rule" says i "must"?

the short answer .. none

and your claim that it was "implied" trump committed tax fraud when there was no such charge shows your bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
When Is $250 Million Not Enough?

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
January 5, 2024 4:23 PM

That’s easy: When you think you can con your fellow elected Democrat, the judge, into giving you $370 million instead.

Yes, in a fraud case in which there are no fraud victims, New York’s attorney general, Letitia James, has asked Manhattan judge Arthur Engoron to find that Donald Trump, his adult sons, and his private business conglomerate must pay the state a simply unbelievable $370 million in damages.

At NR, we’ve compared the civil fraud trial to Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland because Engoron essentially convicted and sentenced Trump before starting the trial — it’s a civil case, so by “convicted” I mean found him liable on the main allegation, and by “sentenced” I mean the judge months ago began the process of putting Trump out of business and made clear that the only reason to hold a trial was to determine how much he would let James run up the financial score.

So now, here’s more Alice in Wonderland for you: James initially estimated that she’d ask for a mere quarter of a billion dollars in “disgorgement”; now, having established that no victims claim to have been harmed by Trump’s alleged scheme to inflate asset values (in order to get favorable loan and insurance terms), James has determined that the damages should be $120 million higher than her pre-trial estimate.

Engoron has been James’s cat’s paw throughout the litigation. It would be surprising if he did not simply rubber-stamp her damages claim. If the former president, his sons, and their business get any relief, it is going to have to be in the appellate process — which also features Democratic judicial appointees across the board, but at least they are unelected ones who are habituated to the need to correct the hijinks of the Empire State’s lower courts.

I’ve argued that New York does not have a legal system. It has a political system that masquerades as a legal system. It grooms club lawyers who serve as good apparatchiks to be judges, eventually convincing the party bosses to give them coveted spots on the unopposed slate of nominees voters elect to the bench. The chief government attorneys are also elected — typical in New York and other progressive hothouses is James, whose campaign pitch was: Elect me and I’ll use the state’s power against our political enemies.

To broaden that point, look around for a moment. Alvin Bragg, the elected Manhattan DA, has brought a preposterous criminal case against Trump; his campaign pitch was the boast that, as a government lawyer, he had sued Trump more than anyone else. Fani Willis, the elected Fulton County DA in Atlanta, made her splash bringing a sprawling RICO case against Trump — one so incoherent and vacant that she is now pleading defendants out to trivial non-RICO charges with no-jail sentences. Shenna Bellows is a failed Democratic Senate candidate in Maine whom the party got elected to the state senate, where the Democratic majority elected her to the secretary of state’s post in 2020; with her eyes on higher office (maybe governor, maybe another try at the U.S. Senate) she just unilaterally knocked Trump off the ballot — no due process, no judicial finding, just her decree that he’s an insurrectionist and, ergo, disqualified under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

The thing all these gambits have in common? The outcome does not matter. Who cares if an appellate court reverses the decision a year or two later? In politicized “justice,” winning is not prevailing in the proceeding; it is the political reward for signaling to the tribe that you know who the enemy is and you’re willing to make the legal process your enemy’s penalty.

New York has comfortably elected James twice, and even if the appellate courts pare down whatever crazy penalty Engoron imposes, she’ll wear the lawsuit like a badge of honor in her next race for... governor? Senator? Who knows what office Bragg will run for off his Trump platform? Maybe Willis will be Atlanta’s mayor or run for governor of Georgia. Bellows will reap electoral and fundraising success by taking a swing at Trump, even if, as is highly likely, Maine’s top court or the Supreme Court countermands her fiat.

How long do you figure America will have the rule of law and a functioning justice system when using the legal process as a weapon is the surest route to political advancement?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...on-not-enough/

exactly. a politically motivated farce from day one as THE TRUE THREAT TO DEMOCRACY
Old 01-08-2024, 11:16 AM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
i find your insistence (and borderline staking) that i reply to your posts amusing. show me where any "rule" says i "must"?

the short answer .. none

and your claim that it was "implied" trump committed tax fraud when there was no such charge shows your bias

Oh. Responding to post a person makes is considered *borderline stalking*? Simple solution to that: don't make post. Otherwise you have a skin thinner than your orange messiah.

Otherwise, keep smashing the RTM button. Surely your fingers must be hurting doing that causing you to cry here.

So, expect further people other than myself to do the same (since they have in the past and currently are) to request sources of stuff you post. Just don't think they are *stalking* you.

I see you have been busy of late getting threads shut down. Please restrain yourself from having this one shuttered.

And others can see the indirect affects of the fraud donny did. Are you wanting it to be "explicit" with a court case? As I said, James is being nice to him by not pushing it.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:17 AM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And conservatives have always been kind to everyone too?

And since I see an effort not to boost your post count to be top poster with that non-patented response, i'll go off the path

Old 02-03-2024, 08:59 PM   #25
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Any thing under a billion nothing.
Ripmany is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women