Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2023, 08:53 AM   #1
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Cult 45 members vs People who voted for Biden

I have accurately and continuously described the most feverish supporters of the lying con man Trump as a cult. Cult 45. The Cult of Ignorance. Recently another board member claimed that if you voted for Biden you must be in a cult. It was off topic, so I'm starting another thread to say that it is a major false equivalence.

Most of us voted for Biden as a the lesser of two evils. We don't hang on his every word. We don't worship him. We don't believe lie after lie about how the election was stolen, even after 100+ court cases have tried and failed. We didn't storm the capitol. We don't leave ten political signs in our yards three or even seven years after the election. Go to any small town, or even some suburbs, and you will see them. You might see a few people running Biden or Clinton bumper stickers, but it's at least 10 to 1 Cult 45ers with Trump, Joe and the Ho, FJB, Let's Go Brandon, etc. plastered all over the back of their vehicle, compared to the occasional Biden or Clinton sticker. This Cult 45 phenomenon is something that I've never seen before. Not with Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc.

Some may try and point out that they think Joe Biden is doing a poor job and that's reason enough to claim that his voters are in a cult. Personally he's exactly what I expected, a mediocre, past his prime president, but even if it were true that he's doing an awful job, that would just mean that people who voted for him just made a poor choice. As I have said, many times, not even all the people who voted for Trump are in the cult. Some just thought that he was the lesser of two evils, or they just always pull the red lever. It's the specific people I've described above who are in the cult. There's no logic in comparing Biden voters to Trump's Cult of Ignorance.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 10:55 AM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

You don't get it. You're eaten up with hatred, obsessed with trashing not just trumpy but anyone who defends him or says anything even remotely positive about him. Such an obsession is unhealthy, pathological and irrational. It puts you into a "cult" of your own... the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) cult. Not a Biden cult, but a TDS cult.

Read your second paragraph. It's filled with exaggeration and hyperbole. Nobody "worships" trump. Yeah, everyone knows he exaggerates. Did trumpers believe him when he said Mexico would pay for the wall? Of course not. As Salena Zito noted back in 2016, "the press takes him literally but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously but not literally."

People like you and the MSM are so insecure you seem to have a deep psychological NEED to look down on trump voters as ignorant "ultra MAGA" dingbats. I have news for you. The people you lash out against aren't stupid. Most of them have common sense, unlike the Beltway crowd. They can smell your contempt & condescension a mile away, and it's NOT a vote-getter. But hey, feel free to keep hillary out there saying they all need to be "reprogrammed". Losing elections through insults is her specialty.

Btw - I drive around the suburbs and small WPA towns all the time. I have yet to see anyone with "ten political signs" from 2016 in their yard. Nor do I see all those bumper stickers that obviously trigger you. Are you sure you live in Pittsburgh?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 11:00 AM   #3
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Anyone still supporting trump in 2023 is absolutely in a cult. By definition. It's a cult, and the history books will obviously back this up.

They call Biden voters a cult because they lack the intelligence and creativity to come up with any of their own honest critiques.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 11:42 AM   #4
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Relative to the post here, I will say that I have seen way more Trump stickers and posters & yard signs for 2020 still up vs Biden etc. I think the point is that the people that supported Trump and wanted to put a sign in their yard to let their neighbors know, are the type of people that aren't going to remove that sign until the next election cycle and probably not till after that either. The celebrity of Trump to them means more than his actual presidency. TDS, or is some folks like to call Trump derangement syndrome, is an easy label to put on anybody that says something that is anti-Trump, or anti-republican, or anti-GOP. Most Democrats really don't think all Trump supporters are insane, but in reference to the people that keep those signs up, yeah they probably have a few screws loose. And I don't think that's deranged thinking at all - I think it's the truth.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 12:20 PM   #5
tommy156
BANNED

If you're not appalled by many of the things trump has done over the past 3 years, you have no business calling yourself a proud American.

Today's trump supporters don't give a shit about freedom or liberty or democracy or family values or law and order. They worship a felonious liar, traitor, adulterer, rapist and fraud, who also happens to be the biggest crybaby on the planet. Bad for America. Bad for the rest of the world too.
Old 10-28-2023, 12:21 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You don't get it. You're eaten up with hatred, obsessed with trashing not just trumpy but anyone who defends him or says anything even remotely positive about him. Such an obsession is unhealthy, pathological and irrational. It puts you into a "cult" of your own... the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) cult. Not a Biden cult, but a TDS cult.

Read your second paragraph. It's filled with exaggeration and hyperbole. Nobody "worships" trump. Yeah, everyone knows he exaggerates. Did trumpers believe him when he said Mexico would pay for the wall? Of course not. As Salena Zito noted back in 2016, "the press takes him literally but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously but not literally."

People like you and the MSM are so insecure you seem to have a deep psychological NEED to look down on trump voters as ignorant "ultra MAGA" dingbats. I have news for you. The people you lash out against aren't stupid. Most of them have common sense, unlike the Beltway crowd. They can smell your contempt & condescension a mile away, and it's NOT a vote-getter. But hey, feel free to keep hillary out there saying they all need to be "reprogrammed". Losing elections through insults is her specialty.

Btw - I drive around the suburbs and small WPA towns all the time. I have yet to see anyone with "ten political signs" from 2016 in their yard. Nor do I see all those bumper stickers that obviously trigger you. Are you sure you live in Pittsburgh?
His threads that start with “Cult 45” should be dismissed without participation. Its childish.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 12:23 PM   #7
tommy156
BANNED

Sorry, but cult label is 1000% accurate.
Old 10-28-2023, 01:05 PM   #8
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:

So, saying that Biden isn't Trump is a good thing about Biden.

How the heck does that make me part of a cult? Biden isn't great, but he isn't Trump. Literally anyone else in the country who isn't Trump would do a better job at the presidency than Trump.

Biden is better because he isn't Trump.
Biden's VP (who? Harris?) would be better than anyone else, because she's not Trump. (I have no opinion on if she would be a better president than Biden, but the bar is already pretty low)
Literally anyone other than Trump would do better on the presidency. How does that put me in an anti-Trump cult?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 01:23 PM   #9
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

No hatred or obsession. I spend a tiny percentage of my time posting the truth about him in here. You spend a lot more time in here than I do.

No hyperbole. My first paragraph was an accurate depiction that was logically supported by my second and third paragraph.

The only psychology is that I strongly dislike the fact that so many Americans are attracted to his garbage. I don't watch cable news.

You're not paying attention then.
Old 10-28-2023, 01:23 PM   #10
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
His threads that start with “Cult 45” should be dismissed without participation. Its childish.
Thanks for participating. You made a false equivalence that you can't defend.
Old 10-28-2023, 01:43 PM   #11
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
No hatred or obsession...

No hyperbole...

The only psychology is that I strongly dislike... so many Americans...
Thanks for responding. You failed to prove it's a false equivalence.
Old 10-28-2023, 02:16 PM   #12
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Reasonable people can see that I proved it.
Old 10-28-2023, 02:35 PM   #13
ICantFindMySocks
BANNED

Encounters: 1

The anger is nearly as prevalent in this forum as it is on Reddit, which is quite an accomplishment. Some of it is just silly, like deriding entire communities because of bumper stickers. That could be the kindest person you’ll never meet behind the wheel of that truck. There’s more than one “cult” participating in these postings.
ICantFindMySocks is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 03:04 PM   #14
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Which community was derided? Stick to the facts.
Old 10-28-2023, 03:43 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Default Some Bumper Stickers Never Get Old

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women